marspig

Oct 16, 2018
The aesthetic is weird.
The first heroine "stepsister" is like a doll.
Although some of Daz's 3D textures and models are very "dolls", it is very strange to choose this appearance as the heroine at this time. It's not 2018 anymore.

The current girlfriend Nicole's appearance is better than everyone, except Ashley.
So the whole situation is weird - betrayal or give up a super hot current girlfriend and go fuck a doll?
Of course, it's actually going to open the harem, but this is for players. I mean the logical life of MC.

Breaking up at the beginning is more convincing.
After all, "broken heart" or "poor boy" type MCs are more popular these days.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, indeed. In my eyes, only shortcake's mother (can't remember name right now) is uglier than Nicole.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Of course, it's actually going to open the harem, but this is for players. I mean the logical life of MC.
not a harem, in the end mc will have to choose 1 girl (or maybe woman) to spend time after summer ends. mrdots doesn't make harem games (well dmd is that but that will end with f marrying d and/or g).

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, indeed. In my eyes, only shortcake's mother (can't remember name right now) is uglier than Nicole.
trisha. :p

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
It will not be a full harem...

But there will DEFINITELY be groups, trios, some multi-partner endings. Nicole as Cuckquean means she NEEDS you to be fucking at least ONE other lady to get her super wet for sex going forward. So the complete solo "you only get one" should not be forced in this VN like it was for Melody or for the BEST Dee ending.

If they suddenly switch to "pick only one" with everything they have set up that would be a complete FUCK UP

IMO

PEACE

Reactions: Onetogo and tbz1983

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
It will not be a full harem...

But there will DEFINITELY be groups, trios, some multi-partner endings. Nicole as Cuckquean means she NEEDS you to be fucking at least ONE other lady to get her super wet for sex going forward. So the complete solo "you only get one" should not be forced in this VN like it was for Melody or for the BEST Dee ending.

If they suddenly switch to "pick only one" with everything they have set up that would be a complete FUCK UP

IMO

PEACE
you are right!
You will not have to choose only one on some routes (for example cuck queen). But you can't have all of them though in the end.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
If you did this:

then you won't get it I'm afraid (I don't know folks' kinks so I set that one default). I will add that as a cheat button in an update. Until then, so you don't have to import a Ch1 file or start over with manual stat settings just drop the attached in the "SanchoMod" folder and it'll be set for some DoubleTwin action when loading a save (it won't work starting from scratch unless you save that scratch start then re-load it). If you don't want them together then simply remove/delete the file. Feel free to rename the file dropping the "1901349_" prefix.
I thought I followed your instructions, but it didn't seem to work out. As for "doing it with hot twins at the same time" - I think every heterosexual male has that kink, and we wouldn't even call it incest since a penis isn't entering an orifice of a relative of the first or second order. ;)

I'm including some shots of stats/settings, etc. to show you where I started, what things were set to so maybe you can identify where I may have gone wrong.

I opened a ported instance (first pic) from the Ch1 list (none of which was played with an Ipatch, so that could be part of it, and I did get the twin doubleteam at the festival). Once I "started" with one of these, I made sure the settings were using the Ipatch, and that the "twinsnosex" was "false", saved the game, exited, then reloaded.

It isn't like the world will end if I didn't get twin-on-twin this time, but I'm just curious why it didn't work. Maybe I have to replay Ch1 patched or something. Or maybe I don't have the proper version (though I thought it was the most recent upload here).

Thanks for any insight.

FileLoc.jpg Settingsnstats  (1).png Settingsnstats  (2).png Settingsnstats  (3).png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning bud. Let's see if we can get this sorted for you...
As for "doing it with hot twins at the same time" - I think every heterosexual male has that kink, and we wouldn't even call it incest since a penis isn't entering an orifice of a relative of the first or second order. ;)
To be fair I had no idea back then that there would be a scene created now that it might matter tbh. I couldn't see the future when I created the SanchoMax at first and with the known scenario now I know I need to change that variable's default for sure.
I opened a ported instance (first pic) from the Ch1 list (none of which was played with an Ipatch,
so that could be part of it, and I did get the twin doubleteam at the festival).
It isn't like the world will end if I didn't get twin-on-twin this time, but I'm just curious why it didn't work.
If you got to pork either twin in the barn then that's it, it's just a different version of the scene. The actual twin-on-twin version of the scene is only available with one of the scripts, Subscribestar I believe. Using the compressed VN (which I tested) it's NOT the twin-on-twin version (although the twin-on-twin images are in the package) since the physical dialogue script is different.

Bottom line to be clear: If you had sex with either twin in the barn but didn't see the "twin-on-twin" version then it's the version of the VN installed that's the issue, not your settings, not your save file, not anything else. Make sense? Regards bud.

I'll make a mod maintenance update real soon with the SanchoMax default change and make the TwinSex variable available in SanchoCheats... just for shits & giggles.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CircaAD and cxx

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Edit to my post above:
I've made the above changes to eliminate confusion and give more options. Before I submit this for distribution I need to take the time to update the entire mod to the latest VN release though... you know... v0.0.2.1.a.00069 :ROFLMAO:.
1655990479399.png
could you add 3rd sister on it too? :p
Of course. Expect it in the mod's Core v10 aka SanchoMetaVerse version. We're on Core v6 now so it might be a while :ROFLMAO:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Sunshine Love [Ch1 v1.00 & Ch2 v0.02i] - MultiMod Edition (Ch2 Update)
View attachment 1867215

Go get you some.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a for Ch2 with even more features, bells, and whistles. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information, exhaustive previews, and FAQ can be found on the mod's newly updated thread OP (simply click the banner above). I'll work on updating Ch1 to the latest core soon. Regards and be well.

- Sancho
SanchoMod (Maintenance Update)

New features/changes:

SanchoImport made "TwinsNoSex" default to False​
SanchoCheats (additional cheats)​
SL SM B06d9e.jpg
Mobile Friendly (via JoiPlay, non-tech supported feature)​
SL SM B06d9d.jpg SL SM B06d9c.jpg

Go get you some.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Good morning bud. Let's see if we can get this sorted for you...

To be fair I had no idea back then that there would be a scene created now that it might matter tbh. I couldn't see the future when I created the SanchoMax at first and with the known scenario now I know I need to change that variable's default for sure.

If you got to pork either twin in the barn then that's it, it's just a different version of the scene. The actual twin-on-twin version of the scene is only available with one of the scripts, Subscribestar I believe. Using the compressed VN (which I tested) it's NOT the twin-on-twin version (although the twin-on-twin images are in the package) since the physical dialogue script is different.

Bottom line to be clear: If you had sex with either twin in the barn but didn't see the "twin-on-twin" version then it's the version of the VN installed that's the issue, not your settings, not your save file, not anything else. Make sense? Regards bud.

I'll make a mod maintenance update real soon with the SanchoMax default change and make the TwinSex variable available in SanchoCheats... just for shits & giggles.
Many thanks. You confirmed what I thought was the issue.

It sounds like we may need to have a kind soul upload the "twins at same time" version, whichever that may be. I noted that the version available on the D/L sites (well, not Anon - the platform is having issues) is the same version I have, based on the zipfile name: SunshineLoveCH2-0.02i-pcExtras, so the twin-on-twin scene doesn't appear to be available on F95 (unless they've been replaced and named the same).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Many thanks. You confirmed what I thought was the issue.

It sounds like we may need to have a kind soul upload the "twins at same time" version, whichever that may be. I noted that the version available on the D/L sites (well, not Anon - the platform is having issues) is the same version I have, based on the zipfile name: SunshineLoveCH2-0.02i-pcExtras, so the twin-on-twin scene doesn't appear to be available on F95 (unless they've been replaced and named the same).
The day it ever happens feel free to ping me as I'll make it a permanent fixture in the SanchoGallery regardless of any future scripting changes ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that version is at f95 since i dl'd it from here and got mc 3some with twins. only mods can tell if mega dl is different than rest.

on my play mc had semi-3some at carnival and stayed until it was time to go and later mc apologized for twins (due bug) about leaving them and continued their path which led to 3some at barn.

Reactions: CircaAD

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
that version is at f95 since i dl'd it from here and got mc 3some with twins. only mods can tell if mega dl is different than rest.

on my play mc had semi-3some at carnival and stayed until it was time to go and later mc apologized for twins (due bug) about leaving them and continued their path which led to 3some at barn.
He was with both twins in both scenes for me, but the twins didn't sexually interact with each other in the version I downloaded here - they both got the facial together, but one twin didn't munch on the other.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
He was with both twins in both scenes for me, but the twins didn't sexually interact with each other in the version I downloaded here - they both got the facial together, but one twin didn't munch on the other.
well all i can say that something is wrong on your save. i'd recommend trying with mrdots wt-mod.

CarbChoke

Jan 30, 2018
I had the twincest full munch from the version I downloaded here yesterday. No mods.

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes