DemonWolf

Jun 11, 2017
I'm so conflicted about this game. On one part I do like most of the characters and am interested in seeing things develop with the main LI but the writing feels so bad sometimes. Like the characters say things that make no sense or ignore things they shouldn't like (SPOILER)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or that

And then

There's so much potential here but really obvious issues that ruin the enjoyment a lot.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Disappointed so far by the lack of decisions you actually make involving relationships so far.
You can break up with Nicole
That is a choice you can make in game

Did you play it?

You will miss her Cuckquean activity later, however. So her being a part of you fucking other women will not happen. But you can break up with her 100%.

PEACE

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

taukey

Apr 19, 2021
Am I the only one who can't stand the sister? By the end of CH1 I was fairly surprised no one offered MC a tampon.
I realize that sister is on the arc of her own from being a shitty, slutty, weak-willed college dropout to a confident leader and successful owner, but still...

First, she lies MC to get him half way around the world just to save her hotel. Then, she treats him like garbage when her douchebag boyfriend calls. That was unforgivable as far as I'm concerned. She fully deserved a 'have a nice life' note after that. Instead we're to forgive and forget as 'correct' route.
And if you take into account underlying sexual tension between those two, her choice basically meant that she rejected MC, only her gamble didn't pay off, when douchebag Brodie didn't come through for her, like she hoped. So she basically came crawling back to MC fully aware of what she just did. In her mind, she made him a cuck.
Who would want to play for a cuck?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Am I the only one who can't stand the sister? By the end of CH1 I was fairly surprised no one offered MC a tampon.
I realize that sister is on the arc of her own from being a shitty, slutty, weak-willed college dropout to a confident leader and successful owner, but still...

First, she lies MC to get him half way around the world just to save her hotel. Then, she treats him like garbage when her douchebag boyfriend calls. That was unforgivable as far as I'm concerned. She fully deserved a 'have a nice life' note after that. Instead we're to forgive and forget as 'correct' route.
And if you take into account underlying sexual tension between those two, her choice basically meant that she rejected MC, only her gamble didn't pay off, when douchebag Brodie didn't come through for her, like she hoped. So she basically came crawling back to MC fully aware of what she just did. In her mind, she made him a cuck.
Who would want to play for a cuck?
Certainly sounds like this is not the game for you. Cheers. Hope you find one you like. Don't forget they have tags you can search for.

PEACE

Frostvein

May 18, 2022
You can break up with Nicole
That is a choice you can make in game

Did you play it?

You will miss her Cuckquean activity later, however. So her being a part of you fucking other women will not happen. But you can break up with her 100%.

PEACE
Never had the option so far so don't know what you mean. Nicole did facetime call where she brought up being in an open relationship and the mc agreed, there was no option to decline or breakup. If anything, the decision the mc made him look like a cuck. He gets to be with other woman and her other guys, the player had no say in this decision.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Never had the option so far so don't know what you mean. Nicole did facetime call where she brought up being in an open relationship and the mc agreed, there was no option to decline or breakup. If anything, the decision the mc made him look like a cuck. He gets to be with other woman and her other guys, the player had no say in this decision.
So you are barely in the 1st week with all the weeks out and you are complaining about lack of choices knowing there are going to be more ahead with all the weeks out???

Seems legit

You will come racing back here over Vicki in the near future too

:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

Frostvein

May 18, 2022
So you are barely in the 1st week with all the weeks out and you are complaining about lack of choices knowing there are going to be more ahead with all the weeks out???

Seems legit

You will come racing back here over Vicki in the near future too

:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
week 2 or 3 I'm a couple hours in. Don't know why that matter's with what I brought up in that I didn't like that decision on whether or not you are a cuck or not is automatically made for you instead of being an option? This is my first playthrough I don't know any spoilers to what happens in the future or any event's.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
week 2 or 3 I'm a couple hours in. Don't know why that matter's with what I brought up in that I didn't like that decision on whether or not you are a cuck or not is automatically made for you instead of being an option? This is my first playthrough I don't know any spoilers to what happens in the future or any event's.
How can you be a cuck when Nicole never cheats on you? :unsure: Btw, I'll see you when you encounter Vicky's sex scene...

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
You do have the option, just not right away. Nicole and the MC talk about it next time she calls and you can break up with her at that point if you want.

Reactions: Frostvein

Frostvein

May 18, 2022
How can you be a cuck when Nicole never cheats on you? :unsure: Btw, I'll see you when you encounter Vicky's sex scene...
I don't get how what I'm saying is going over so many people heads. What I pointed out in my original post is I wasn't a fan on how the Mc made a decision to open himself up to being a cuck without a player decision being made. Whether or not Nicole hooks up with anyone at that time I didn't know why because it's my first playthrough and I didn't look into any spoiler's. My perspective at that time is that the Mc just gave his girlfriend a free pass to go and hookup with other guys. If he got cucked, I didn't know I just know he opened himself up to be. I thought what I was pointing out was constructive feedback, maybe It wasn't idk and as far as Vicky if it involves sharing or ntr then yeah, I probably won't like it, but will I post about it no ill just move on.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I don't get how what I'm saying is going over so many people heads. What I pointed out in my original post is I wasn't a fan on how the Mc made a decision to open himself up to being a cuck without a player decision being made.
Cuck. You Keep Using That Word, I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means.

In order for the MC to be a cuck, his og girlfriend Nicole would need to be hooking up with other guys. That does not happen. The choice that you are given is to keep the relationship with her open or end it. It is made clear that Nicole will not be with anybody else, even with the open relationship. Either you keep the relationship with her and are on the cuckquean path where so far she enjoys hearing about your hookups
or where you are no longer in a relationship with her. Even with the odd definition of cuck used on this website, the mc in this game is never cucked. There is not even a hint of that being an option. Honestly, go back and replay that choicepoint, and read it carefully. Nicole is never going to be with another guy. That never happens, therefore MC is never a cuck.

Frostvein

May 18, 2022
Cuck. You Keep Using That Word, I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means.

In order for the MC to be a cuck, his og girlfriend Nicole would need to be hooking up with other guys. That does not happen. The choice that you are given is to keep the relationship with her open or end it. It is made clear that Nicole will not be with anybody else, even with the open relationship. Either you keep the relationship with her and are on the cuckquean path where so far she enjoys hearing about your hookups
or where you are no longer in a relationship with her. Even with the odd definition of cuck used on this website, the mc in this game is never cucked. There is not even a hint of that being an option. Honestly, go back and replay that choicepoint, and read it carefully. Nicole is never going to be with another guy. That never happens, therefore MC is never a cuck.
started saying cuck when the dev or mod referred to Nicole as the cuckqueen, I understand what cuck means and I said before him agreeing to an open relationship is setting himself up to be a cuck, doesn't mean it happened yet but he's agreeing for her to be able to do it. Really don't understand how agreeing to an open relationship isn't setting yourself up to be a cuck. I don't get why I have to repeat the this I had no idea if she hooked up with someone later or didn't, I didn't look for spoilers. The event in game starts with Nicole and her sis at a bar her mentioning about talking to the Mc about being in an open relationship due to her divorce case, followed up with her getting hit on but turning it down, but then her sister had her start to entertain to idea of both of them seeing someone else and if she thought the guy that hit on her was hot she said yes and agreed that this might be what they both need. Then followed up with the conversation with the Mc agreeing to an open relationship, there's a lot of ntr vibes there. So, me pointing out that I thought the decision to agreeing to an open relationship should have been up to the player at that point and not just made for you.

Rjlonewolf

Feb 15, 2022
I don't get how what I'm saying is going over so many people heads. What I pointed out in my original post is I wasn't a fan on how the Mc made a decision to open himself up to being a cuck without a player decision being made. Whether or not Nicole hooks up with anyone at that time I didn't know why because it's my first playthrough and I didn't look into any spoiler's. My perspective at that time is that the Mc just gave his girlfriend a free pass to go and hookup with other guys. If he got cucked, I didn't know I just know he opened himself up to be. I thought what I was pointing out was constructive feedback, maybe It wasn't idk and as far as Vicky if it involves sharing or ntr then yeah, I probably won't like it, but will I post about it no ill just move on.
What you are saying isn't going over anyone's head. What is being told to you seems to be going over yours. You, the player, get to make a choice before any cucking occurs. First, Nicole tells you that she wants the open relationship to allow you both to have relationships with others. However, no where in the story does she act on this. Then, she talks to MC a second time which prompts a choice. MC can continue on the open relationship which will open Nicole as Cuckqueen scenes, or MC can end the while relationship with Nicole. I made the second choice. Since making the second choice, the only involvement so far with Nicole has been her working for Connie's father and ALMOST running into MC at the burlesque event. As far as the end of the last update goes, my choices have made it to where MC doesn't even know Nicole is in Sunshine Bay and hasn't spoken to her since the breakup. So your statement about being forced is not true as you are given a choice to end the relationship before any cucking happens.
As far as options for choices go, so far I have been able to avoid any unwanted scenes which I have heard do exist. I have no sexual relationship with Ashley or her sister, I have had sex with sister, the chef friend who seems to have disappeared, Yuki, and the Twins. I have played with shortcake and Connie but there hasn't been actual sex yet with those two.

Reactions: pgm_01

Frostvein

May 18, 2022
What you are saying isn't going over anyone's head. What is being told to you seems to be going over yours. You, the player, get to make a choice before any cucking occurs. First, Nicole tells you that she wants the open relationship to allow you both to have relationships with others. However, no where in the story does she act on this. Then, she talks to MC a second time which prompts a choice. MC can continue on the open relationship which will open Nicole as Cuckqueen scenes, or MC can end the while relationship with Nicole. I made the second choice. Since making the second choice, the only involvement so far with Nicole has been her working for Connie's father and ALMOST running into MC at the burlesque event. As far as the end of the last update goes, my choices have made it to where MC doesn't even know Nicole is in Sunshine Bay and hasn't spoken to her since the breakup. So your statement about being forced is not true as you are given a choice to end the relationship before any cucking happens.
As far as options for choices go, so far I have been able to avoid any unwanted scenes which I have heard do exist. I have no sexual relationship with Ashley or her sister, I have had sex with sister, the chef friend who seems to have disappeared, Yuki, and the Twins. I have played with shortcake and Connie but there hasn't been actual sex yet with those two.
I perfectly understand that nothing happens in the future. that has been made clear but again that had nothing to do with what I pointed out. My first post was stating that I didn't like that we had no say in being in an open relationship which is true you can't say it isn't. It's only later you get a say in this. And why did I bring that up because going through a first playthrough and not knowing any spoilers to the future, the game set that event up in way that made it seem if the Mc was going to be a cuck. That's my entire point there's nothing to even argue there idc even if the game had ntr if that what someone is into that fine. Again, my entire point of making is from a new player perspective maybe having a choice at the first mention of being an open relationship should have been left up to the player because that event was setting the mc up to be one.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well nic's options are quite limited atm, her boss (married and too old and she knows it's better not to fuck boss), boss's son (besides being idiot same reason as 3rd reason on his dad's case) and that bastard who tried to rape mc's sis early game (while nic isn't smartest person she's still smart enuf to stay away from him).

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes