Feb 15, 2019
Hi Does the developer work alone because he currently has two active games that are still open? That must be very difficult for the developer. Hopefully he will finish daiting my daughter because the game is now in a very long development phase so that he can fully concentrate on this game because i think this game is better than the other game.
yeah DMD is a decent enough game but it’s been dragging along for too long.

Reactions: LSC82 and User1230

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi Does the developer work alone because he currently has two active games that are still open? That must be very difficult for the developer. Hopefully he will finish daiting my daughter because the game is now in a very long development phase so that he can fully concentrate on this game because i think this game is better than the other game.
team.

brush_brush

Nov 20, 2021
Yeah I agree. This game needs more love!

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
My chapter 1 save files cant load to chapter 2.
You have to play to the end of the "updated" chapter 1 (the one currently available for DL) and then do an "export". I can't remember the exact way you go about it, but I remember some kind of prompt. You can search the thread for "export" and you may be able to find the specific instructions.

If you saved in the pre-updated version, load the updated Chapter 1, open the saves that you want to carry forward one by one, roll the save back a few screens, then "finish" and "save" again, then do the export. When you open "Chapter 2" choose a "New" game and the game will ask you if you want to enter stats from your chapter 1 saves, or "import" one of the "exported" saves. You'll need to have not messed with the save files or persistent file saved by Chapter 1 to your RenPy folder on your PC (assuming you're using your PC).

If you've been trying to open from "load" rather than "new game", try the "new game" route first since you may have already done the export. I just assumed that maybe you had not.

Good luck!

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I usually read comments before downloading a game so i can see if it has what i want in a game because sometimes tags are miss leading. Like for instance some games will have a lesbian tag but it is either avoidable or barely exsistant. Then some games it is pretty heavy with the lesbian action. So to get to my point. How is the sex scenes? I've read a lot of the reviews and read peoples comments in discusion but nobody is talking about them. Story is very important to me but so is the sex scenes.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
How is the sex scenes?
Good question. I played for hours before i gave up out of terminal boredom and allergy to nowhere going circling plots and to that far i met no sex scene at all. Not even close. Except i think a quicky with MC pre-established girlfriend in the prolog that is rather unmemorable.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

brush_brush

Nov 20, 2021
Good question. I played for hours before i gave up out of terminal boredom and allergy to nowhere going circling plots and to that far i met no sex scene at all. Not even close. Except i think a quicky with MC pre-established girlfriend in the prolog that is rather unmemorable.
Don't pay attention to him. He's just mad because the MC is fucking his daughter :ROFLMAO:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
The first time a scene had a woman touch another woman with true lewdness was chp 02 ver 0.2 but I believe you can avoid it
Looks like i was fed up long before even ver 0.2, and honestly, i had played for quite some time in which the story felt much of a big verbouse nothing.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I usually read comments before downloading a game so i can see if it has what i want in a game because sometimes tags are miss leading. Like for instance some games will have a lesbian tag but it is either avoidable or barely exsistant. Then some games it is pretty heavy with the lesbian action. So to get to my point. How is the sex scenes? I've read a lot of the reviews and read peoples comments in discusion but nobody is talking about them. Story is very important to me but so is the sex scenes.
So let's talk about the technical style of the scenes. Honestly if you know either Dating my Daughter or Melody you are familiar with them. It's the typical Mr. Dots style of wide shot / close up / wide shot. Usually two poses that you click through. Afterwards you get some angle and speed choices and usually you end the scene with the orgasm button.

Locations and girls are varied. Ranging from various beds - one inflatable on the beach - to an office desk or the back alley of a restaurant. Out of the girls the only ones that don't have a penetration scene yet are the members of the group I affectionately like to call "The No-Boob Squad" (Shortcake / Connie / Yuki) while on the other side of the spectrum that's true only for Ushigo Roshi's nurse. But we really haven't known her for long. Ah yes, the Daughter Clone is stuck on foreplay too.

• Haha
Reactions: Onetogo and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Looks like i was fed up long before even ver 0.2, and honestly, i had played for quite some time in which the story felt much of a big verbouse nothing.
if you read thread early pages and later you see 1 of most asked question was why scene with daughter of guy in your avatar wasn't shown.

will pregnancy be added?
while it's possible i'd say not in main story, in endings it is very possible.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
if you read thread early pages and later you see 1 of most asked question was why scene with daughter of guy in your avatar wasn't shown.
Except that it was shown, just not as it was happening, but as a memory (or was it a dream?).

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes