hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
well 3some with vicky and nicky is dream (or nightmare depending pov) but 3somes with twins are real although on 1st they just switch places and on 2nd they are both banging mc (kinda curious how that scene is shown on patreon version).
The twins also make out and one eats out the other while she's getting fucked by the MC so they do interact with each other sexually.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
The twins also make out and one eats out the other while she's getting fucked by the MC so they do interact with each other sexually.
What set of decisions have to get made to get to this? I got their scene, but there was no twin-on-twin action that I saw, and I played several different paths, including paths with the I-patch installed.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
What set of decisions have to get made to get to this? I got their scene, but there was no twin-on-twin action that I saw, and I played several different paths, including paths with the I-patch installed.
Did you choose to "stick around" instead of going back to the sister after having sex with one of the twins at the burlesque festival? I think that's the only requirement (along with the incest patch).

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Did you choose to "stick around" instead of going back to the sister after having sex with one of the twins at the burlesque festival? I think that's the only requirement (along with the incest patch).
I stuck around, but didn't play the original version with the patch, only played from after that with the patch, and I just deleted my old game yesterday, so I can't go back and grab it, I don't think...

I'll have to see.

EDIT - I have Ch1 saved still and the twins original happened there, not Ch2. Might replay a version from Ch1 at some point. Started something else and only have room for one game on this laptop at any given time. Do have one other idea, so maybe I won't have to.

Last edited:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I stuck around, but didn't play the original version with the patch, only played from after that with the patch, and I just deleted my old game yesterday, so I can't go back and grab it, I don't think...

I'll have to see.

EDIT - I have Ch1 saved still and the twins original happened there, not Ch2. Might replay a version from Ch1 at some point. Started something else and only have room for one game on this laptop at any given time. Do have one other idea, so maybe I won't have to.
Try from the start of CH2 again. I remember there was a bug before when talking to one of the twins after burlesque festival, she acted as if the MC had gone back to the sister even if you chose to stay. It's fixed now but if you played through that scene before the bugfix then maybe that's your problem?

pat_9502

May 13, 2020
I'm not able to save. Also they're no automatic saves being saved either.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 732, in __call__
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 382, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4160, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1102, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 727, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1323, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 273, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1323, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 983, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 918, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 330, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 435, in save
location.save(slotname, sr)
File "renpy/savelocation.py", line 435, in save
raise Exception("Not saved - no valid save locations.")

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Sunshine Love CH2 0.02
Fri Jun 17 23:23:46 2022

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Try from the start of CH2 again. I remember there was a bug before when talking to one of the twins after burlesque festival, she acted as if the MC had gone back to the sister even if you chose to stay. It's fixed now but if you played through that scene before the bugfix then maybe that's your problem?
I did something similar - started a "new game" from the beginning of Ch2 using the Sancho "maxcheat" start with the Ipatch active. Because it wasn't a ported game, and, I think, because the Ipatch was activated for the new play, but wasn't for the "historic" plays that would have influenced my "persistent" file, I have to play it fully through and haven't been able to skip anything, at least not so far in the Week 5 segment. I don't sit and play for hours at a time usually (maybe 2 hours max), so it will take me a day or so to see if this works to get the full three way, or whether I'll have to start an Ipatch path from Ch1. If so, then that will be a very long replay.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes on subs version but for sure not in patreon version and latter was what i was after.

How do i add incest patch? I'm doing what it says but it still not working
if you dl'd from here you don't need it.

yea there was but mc was able to reconcile with twins so barnscene happened.

attack traceback.txt or put errors behind spoilers.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
I've personally only seen this write error when a player is using a guest account on Win. Try running as administrator or a user with write privileges and report back your findings please. Be aware that if you are running it via a frontend such as steam then the situation is different.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I did something similar - started a "new game" from the beginning of Ch2 using the Sancho "maxcheat" start with the Ipatch active. Because it wasn't a ported game, and, I think, because the Ipatch was activated for the new play, but wasn't for the "historic" plays that would have influenced my "persistent" file, I have to play it fully through and haven't been able to skip anything, at least not so far in the Week 5 segment. I don't sit and play for hours at a time usually (maybe 2 hours max), so it will take me a day or so to see if this works to get the full three way, or whether I'll have to start an Ipatch path from Ch1. If so, then that will be a very long replay.
Honestly, if you have the same build I do then you won't find the "twin on twin" variation of the scene. The images are in the package but they are not used in the scripts. An example of a couple of the images the player can't see via standard play in the build I personally have:
1655566803010.png 1655566906348.png

Reactions: DADIANA

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

Honestly, if you have the same build I do then you won't find the "twin on twin" variation of the scene. The images are in the package but they are not used in the scripts. An example of a couple of the images the player can't see via standard play in the build I personally have:
It's the version offered for d/l here.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It's the version offered for d/l here.
Indeed. That's what I meant in a roundabout way. Either version will require v_w4eow_tw_nosex to be False for double Twin action. If you are using the mod you can verify this in the stat screens under Event "TwinNoSex".

Reactions: Son of Durin

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
well then start ch2 from scratch due that bug mentioned earlier.
That's what I'm doing. But based on Sancho's comment, it may not help. I'm planning to play through further today since I finished what I thought was a much longer update for another game last night. I should find out if I get the 3-way versus the voyeur version by the end of the weekend.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's what I'm doing. But based on Sancho's comment, it may not help. I'm planning to play through further today since I finished what I thought was a much longer update for another game last night. I should find out if I get the 3-way versus the voyeur version by the end of the weekend.
if your mc had sex with twins in burlesque party (dumbass if didn't) then replaying ch2 should fix it. if you use skip then it shouldn't take long to reach twins-sex part 2.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

If you did this:
I did something similar - started a "new game" from the beginning of Ch2 using the Sancho "maxcheat" start with the Ipatch active.
then you won't get it I'm afraid (I don't know folks' kinks so I set that one default). I will add that as a cheat button in an update. Until then, so you don't have to import a Ch1 file or start over with manual stat settings just drop the attached in the "SanchoMod" folder and it'll be set for some DoubleTwin action when loading a save (it won't work starting from scratch unless you save that scratch start then re-load it). If you don't want them together then simply remove/delete the file. Feel free to rename the file dropping the "1901349_" prefix.

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
if your mc had sex with twins in burlesque party (dumbass if didn't) then replaying ch2 should fix it. if you use skip then it shouldn't take long to reach twins-sex part 2.
Skip doesn't work properly (unless I disable all of the stops) since the version I'm playing starts with the IPatch and I haven't played a "fresh" game with it. It assumes all dialogue is "unseen dialogue". I'm waiting for releases to age about a week for other games I'm following since the people that jump on and play immediately help find the bugs and I get to d/l the patched version and play it instead, so I have a little time to see get through this before doing those, or trying a title I haven't played yet.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes