Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
seriously? so i have to be with yuki and that way i won't have the scene with himari? i'm not interested in both of them. the only characters that i find myself attracted to are the sister (hotel owner) and the twins. at least let me have my choice with whom i choose to do stuff with. so unnecessary.
Or else you can deactivate Himari via the tablet

To be on Himari path, you must not be on Yuki path AND have made a promise to Mister Roshi.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm a dialogue writer and animator, not a coder.
I don't like to extract other devs' game code or archives if I don't have to.
Understood. My only point being is that it can be checked. You are missing one or more of the original rpa's, that's clear.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
seriously? so i have to be with yuki and that way i won't have the scene with himari? i'm not interested in both of them. the only characters that i find myself attracted to are the sister (hotel owner) and the twins. at least let me have my choice with whom i choose to do stuff with. so unnecessary.
Both LIs are elective. You have what you have due to your choices. If you receive the Himari scene it's solely due to you promising Roshi you would "visit" her in Week4. The choice was "Promise to visit her" / "Refuse"

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I don't get why the dev has not considered to continue writing 'mommy' into Ashley scenes. It's annoying to only find 1 keyword in the whole scene.
because you don't call your mom 1000 times "mommy" when you talk to her - believe me: she knows who she is - no need to tell her 1000 times.

More annoying would be:
"yes mommy - i love you mommy. YOu know that i love you mommy? Please mommy, tell me what you think mommy. YOu are a great kisser mommy. Oh mommy you make me feel good mommy.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
because you don't call your mom 1000 times "mommy" when you talk to her - believe me: she knows who she is - no need to tell her 1000 times.

More annoying would be:
"yes mommy - i love you mommy. YOu know that i love you mommy? Please mommy, tell me what you think mommy. YOu are a great kisser mommy. Oh mommy you make me feel good mommy.
How about: Can I cum in your tight pussy, mommy? :KEK:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Ahm, sure. Just checked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You must have something funky going on with your game that's not Himari that's Yuki.
nope - it's all ok.
If you are on yuki path, the heart would be red and not grey.

you are either on Himari path (yuki heart grey) OR Yuki path (heart red).

Not sure if you can avoid both of them at once. (maybe if you don't promise Mr Roshi in Chapter 1 AND avoid getting on Yuki path - idk)

Reactions: Ysbald

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
nope - it's all ok.
If you are on yuki path, the heart would be red and not grey.

you are either on Himari path (yuki heart grey) OR Yuki path (heart red).

Not sure if you can avoid both of them at once. (maybe if you don't promise Mr Roshi in Chapter 1 AND avoid getting on Yuki path - idk)
Showing Yuki's picture and displaying Himari's name is supposed to happen? it doesn't switch out the pictures?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I know it's Yuki. But Himari's notification is on her page. Since we can only be with Himari if Yuki's path is off.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yes (don't ask me why, but it is like that)
Answered by Ysbald

Himari depends totally on Yuki
If with Yuki then Roshi will never even ask the question about "do you want.." so she doesn't need her own entry as it will very, very likely be a one-off Boning

PEACE

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Answered by Ysbald

Himari depends totally on Yuki
If with Yuki then Roshi will never even ask the question about "do you want.." so she doesn't need her own entry as it will very, very likely be a one-off Boning

PEACE
OMG - lol

of course i know "why" it is there. I am one of the community staff members and of course i know nearly all details about the game.
By saying "i don't know why" i didn't mean "i don't know why it is like it is", i literally meant: "i don't know why MrDots did that" (showing Hitomi on Yuki's card).

I also could tell more about the story and how's going on, which would answer a lot of recently upcomming questions, but i will NOT spoiler by any chance.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
OMG - lol

of course i know "why" it is there. I am one of the community staff members and of course i know nearly all details about the game.
By saying "i don't know why" i didn't mean "i don't know why it is like it is", i literally meant: "i don't know why MrDots did that" (showing Hitomi on Yuki's card).

I also could tell more about the story and how's going on, which would answer a lot of recently upcomming questions, but i will NOT spoiler by any chance.
:FacePalm:

You know why...... but you do not know why

Clear as mud.

My answer is (speculation it may be):
The Nurse does not warrant her own card with picture and Bio (One-off sex is my rationale)
But the data of True or False for Nursey SEX has to go somewhere.
Again no Nurse bio so the most logical place after that is Yuki bio

That is my answer, based upon my thoughts, on why it is there.

I included you since you stated "I don't know why" I was not referring to any story plot you may know,
only the specific rationale that her name appears on Yuki's bio

I hope that clarifies for whomever was curious. (You can now regale us for 58th time about your secret inside status)

PEACE

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
:FacePalm:

You know why...... but you do not know why

Clear as mud.

My answer is (speculation it may be):
The Nurse does not warrant her own card with picture and Bio (One-off sex is my rationale)
But the data of True or False for Nursey SEX has to go somewhere.
Again no Nurse bio so the most logical place after that is Yuki bio

That is my answer, based upon my thoughts, on why it is there.

I included you since you stated "I don't know why" I was not referring to any story plot you may know,
only the specific rationale that her name appears on Yuki's bio

I hope that clarifies for whomever was curious. (You can now regale us for 58th time about your secret inside status)

PEACE
ok - let me try it with other words:
I know why it is like it is (as both paths Himiko and Yuki) are the same arc, depending being on the one or the other (like "on" or "off"). So of course the story is affecting the way she is displayed.
What i meant with "i don't know why" is like "i dont't understand MrDots" - like i would have solved that in a different way, or at least make it more obvious to understand.
Of course you are 100% right as the nurse does not really deserve an own card as it's just a very minor plot and maybe even a one-time thing (not finally decided). Definitively she will not be a major part of any story arc for sure.

If i didn't came out more than "clear as mud", then i apologize for not being english native and not being able to find always the words which might be needed to explain something in a way which can't be misunderstood.

Not everyone is such a brain as you.

And it's nice that you can "clarifiy for whomever was curious" based on your own thoughts more and better than insider. Why do i even bother? there are always people who know better than i anyways - as it seems. And with that i am out - i got way better things to do as to explain myself, even this is going off-topic anyways - see ya with next udate then......

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't get why the dev has not considered to continue writing 'mommy' into Ashley scenes. It's annoying to only find 1 keyword in the whole scene.
well she's not actual mom, she didn't spend that much time living with mc's dad and they weren't married.

also don't think she would want to hear mc saying mommy when he fucks her.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Anyone know how to get the new scene with Svetlana?
I finished playing through (one of my routes) last night, and, while Svetlana appears in the update, there is no "scene", assuming you mean a "lewd". Not even a Peeping Tom. Based on the fact that I have all available scenes unlocked, I'm pretty sure I didn't miss anything.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, I installed the game normally, installed your mod, and have not altered anything. It's not on me. I don't know why you seem to be offended that I reported an issue and somehow it's my fault? That's simply illogical, my friend. If anything was removed or altered, it was in the installers, not by me. AND YES - they are the LATEST and COMPATIBLE versions.
Bud, I'm not offended... at all. I'm not upset... at all. What I can tell you is via thousands of downloads of others and five bench test units here it's working fine. The file is there and has nothing to do with the mod. I don't supply sound files. I don't modify sound files. If you are missing the sound files (which results in the error you previously posted) then it appears your VN download is borked. I am only trying to help you so there's no need to get pissy, honestly. Those missing sound effect files will cause an error unmodded or modded, either way.

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes