• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Eventually, yes. Near the end of chapter 1, there's a choice where you can tell Brodie you're her brother or boyfriend. If you tell him you're her brother, then her path will end.
The game still makes it out as if the mc is the one being dumped and that he still wants her, idunno totaly ignoring both score (which was at like negate 40) and choices is kinda meh.

Reactions: Majindevil

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
The game still makes it out as if the mc is the one being dumped and that he still wants her, idunno totaly ignoring both score (which was at like negate 40) and choices is kinda meh.
Ah, i've never seen how it actually plays out if you close her route because she's my favourite girl in the game :). I just know that's the only way to do it, so far at least. I agree with you though, the points system seems pretty useless.

Morpheus400

May 17, 2021
The subscribestar version is the one on here, it has incest. So, that threesome scene should be there in the version on here.

---
I downloaded chapter 1 here. Playing the intro, I realized it was the non-in version. So probably not the SS version. Can anyone advise me where to find the SS version that doesn't need a patch?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I downloaded chapter 1 here. Playing the intro, I realized it was the non-in version. So probably not the SS version. Can anyone advise me where to find the SS version that doesn't need a patch?
just patch it - there is no difference between the patched patreon version and the pre-patched SS version

Reactions: Morpheus400

Morpheus400

May 17, 2021
just patch it - there is no difference between the patched patreon version and the pre-patched SS version
The problem with this is that I didn't find a patch for the Android version here. The link on the first page here takes me to a patch that doesn't work on Android.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Audio issue during Ch1 - the wedding dance scene.
The BG MUSIC song double-tracks over itself quite loudly.
Might want to isolate the duplicate start music code right around the time they stand up, which is when it seems to kick in.

Audio Issue - Vicky sex audio loops throughout the next scene with "Sis". Missing a Stop Sound command.

Last edited:
Reactions: pgm_01

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
The problem with this is that I didn't find a patch for the Android version here. The link on the first page here takes me to a patch that doesn't work on Android.
ah - i see - that's a problem XD. Then indeed you need someone to link you the SL Android version

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Good morning.

SanchoMod has never had a cheat for unlocking the OEM gallery, it has it's own gallery that is already completely unlocked and does NOT unlock the scenes as you play them. This is done on purpose so you can still use the OEM gallery as "achievements", to unlock through normal playthrough. This has always been the case and done so by design. To open the "SanchoGallery" see below.
For "PeepingTom" what SanchoMod does is let you know when a particular Choice has one contained that you might not otherwise know about. Other PT's are in-game but don't require you to have made a certain choice for them to be seen.

SanchoMod has never published a mod with a specific "gallery unlock" button as it's my opinion that this is a disservice to the player since it takes away their "achievement" collection ability during normal playthroughs. This is why SanchoGallery is independent of the VN's gallery. If I misunderstood what you're asking then please square me up.
Then I'm not sure what's going on.

I have my Ch1 and Ch2-0.015 files saved to an external, so I confirmed I had your mod running for Ch2 0.015 and Ch2 0.02, and looked at the differences. If you look at the shots of the two, you'll see my confusion with your answer. Maybe something else was going on, but I don't think your mod and Scrappy are compatible, and I wouldn't have loaded both into the game at the same time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can you see why I'm confused? I know you mod many games - are you thinking of builds for one of the others where you always took the approach you're taking for 0.02 here?

shootinstar

Jul 15, 2021
just wondering is the scene with himari (the nurse) in the jacuzzi avoidable? because i really don't want to pursue or do anything with her whatsoever. and i'm pretty pissed with the fact that i don't have any option to say NO. fuck me. did i choose the wrong option on episode 1? so that means i have to restart again ugh

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Then I'm not sure what's going on.

I have my Ch1 and Ch2-0.015 files saved to an external, so I confirmed I had your mod running for Ch2 0.015 and Ch2 0.02, and looked at the differences. If you look at the shots of the two, you'll see my confusion with your answer. Maybe something else was going on, but I don't think your mod and Scrappy are compatible, and I wouldn't have loaded both into the game at the same time.

Can you see why I'm confused? I know you mod many games - are you thinking of builds for one of the others where you always took the approach you're taking for 0.02 here?
Good morning. Those "Unlock" buttons are NOT from my mod. You have fubar'd (messed up) as it appears you are mixing mods. To quote an older post of mind regarding mixing mods:
I cannot overstate the importance of the above.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
IDK if it's the MOD or the base game, but so far 5 different SOUND EFFECTS files have triggered tracebacks --- at least 2 are because it ends with a duplicate file extension: ".mp3.mp3" and the rest are door closing/kiss sound effects. All in Ch1 so far.
Including:
While running game code:
File "game/03_week3_01.rpy", line 4291, in script
mc "(Damn, she’s not coming back.)"
IOError: Couldn't find file 'sound effects/03/01/door_close_soft.mp3'.

Dec 11, 2021
Uff... actually the game is kinda slow or? At this point I don't even care anymore if MC has Sex or not... it killed somehow the desire for sex scenes, all scenes with Nicole are already done...(guess we are breaking off at some point) pdf walkthrough only at page 16 of 83 but there is not much or?
Seeing the father having more sex with a much hotter Ashley in the past...

I hope it gets some more sex drive to it.. :/

And I would love to have a Doughnut guide for chapter 1, I checked some beach scenes 20 times and still there is something missing... lol

Artwork is great, MC thoughts are sometimes a bit too much somehow...

Good luck

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes