• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Sunshine Love [Ch1 v1.00 & Ch2 v0.01.5] - MultiMod Edition (Ch2 Update)
View attachment 1867215

Go get you some.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a for Ch2 with even more features, bells, and whistles. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information, exhaustive previews, and FAQ can be found on the mod's newly updated thread OP (simply click the banner above). I'll work on updating Ch1 to the latest core soon. Regards and be well.

- Sancho
Thanks for this.

I started using your mod when I did my replay of Ch1 after Ch2 came out. One thing that I didn't see, or maybe I have an issue with the install, is the ability to toggle the rewards and replay cheats on and off (I posted screen shots showing this to someone else base on the first release of Chapter 2).

Right now, the Peeping Tom and replay galleries are not showing me things I haven't encountered (just started earlier this evening, so only up to the shopping trip on the path I'm presently playing), but the Donut Gallery is showing me all of the pics, even those I haven't encountered within the game (only about 4 or 5 to this point).

I'm guessing others may do this as well: I like to play with the walkthrough, but with the gallery cheats turned off for my three primary paths, just to see if I'm getting everything naturally. The way things are set up now, not seeing replays or Peeps isn't bothering me much for the time being, but not seeing the toggle any longer to open things up if I'm missing something will be an issue when I get through my play.

Did the toggle get put some place else, or is this something that got changed when you updated everything for this release? I've gone through the various menus in your mod and looked in the places I've looked in the past, but to no avail.

Thanks for your help and your work.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I'm wondering why mrdot always makes young looking girls on his games but young looking males we onky had if I recall sone scenes n dating my daughter and one here as a memory. Why doesn't he make his next game the mc a you g guy?. Did he said anything over this

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for this.

I started using your mod when I did my replay of Ch1 after Ch2 came out. One thing that I didn't see, or maybe I have an issue with the install, is the ability to toggle the rewards and replay cheats on and off (I posted screen shots showing this to someone else base on the first release of Chapter 2).

Right now, the Peeping Tom and replay galleries are not showing me things I haven't encountered (just started earlier this evening, so only up to the shopping trip on the path I'm presently playing), but the Donut Gallery is showing me all of the pics, even those I haven't encountered within the game (only about 4 or 5 to this point).

I'm guessing others may do this as well: I like to play with the walkthrough, but with the gallery cheats turned off for my three primary paths, just to see if I'm getting everything naturally. The way things are set up now, not seeing replays or Peeps isn't bothering me much for the time being, but not seeing the toggle any longer to open things up if I'm missing something will be an issue when I get through my play.

Did the toggle get put some place else, or is this something that got changed when you updated everything for this release? I've gone through the various menus in your mod and looked in the places I've looked in the past, but to no avail.

Thanks for your help and your work.
Good morning.

SanchoMod has never had a cheat for unlocking the OEM gallery, it has it's own gallery that is already completely unlocked and does NOT unlock the scenes as you play them. This is done on purpose so you can still use the OEM gallery as "achievements", to unlock through normal playthrough. This has always been the case and done so by design. To open the "SanchoGallery" see below.
1655124547146.png
For "PeepingTom" what SanchoMod does is let you know when a particular Choice has one contained that you might not otherwise know about. Other PT's are in-game but don't require you to have made a certain choice for them to be seen.
1655124986623.png

SanchoMod has never published a mod with a specific "gallery unlock" button as it's my opinion that this is a disservice to the player since it takes away their "achievement" collection ability during normal playthroughs. This is why SanchoGallery is independent of the VN's gallery. If I misunderstood what you're asking then please square me up.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
because it's incest and patreon wouldn't like it?
The subscribestar version is the one on here, it has incest. So, that threesome scene should be there in the version on here.

---

In regards to the Peeping Tom and Doughnuts, I personally do not enjoy having to look over every freakin' image to see if something is hidden. These type of things should be in a free-roam mode, not scattered over the actual in game images while you are reading conversations. It frankly gives me a headache.

Reactions: Darkaura

bosspigs

Sep 30, 2020
Hello fellows, I was playing ch1 and at a certain point in the game the incest patch seems to stop working, even though it is active, the texts go back to the version without incestpatch active. Has anyone seen this? Is there a fix for this bug? Sorry about my english. Tks

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
The subscribestar version is the one on here, it has incest. So, that threesome scene should be there in the version on here.

---

In regards to the Peeping Tom and Doughnuts, I personally do not enjoy having to look over every freakin' image to see if something is hidden. These type of things should be in a free-roam mode, not scattered over the actual in game images while you are reading conversations. It frankly gives me a headache.
I don't know about that. I always use the patch because once or twice the version here didn't have family so I always apply the patch anyway

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Can you ever shut down the sister? I have taken basically every single negative points response to her and she is still forced on you.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Can you ever shut down the sister? I have taken basically every single negative points response to her and she is still forced on you.
Eventually, yes. Near the end of chapter 1, there's a choice where you can tell Brodie you're her brother or boyfriend. If you tell him you're her brother, then her path will end.

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes