Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Well, I installed the game normally, installed your mod, and have not altered anything. It's not on me. I don't know why you seem to be offended that I reported an issue and somehow it's my fault? That's simply illogical, my friend. If anything was removed or altered, it was in the installers, not by me. AND YES - they are the LATEST and COMPATIBLE versions.
So let me keep things together:
- you downloaded the game (not from official site - i guess)
- you are the only user having this issue
- Sancho-Mod is NOT invasive, meaning he does NOT change or delete ANY existing file at all
- Your game is broken, and you kind of accuse one of the best modders to break your game?

Dude, you should listen when he told you that he did NOT change and/or delete ANY file. And again: as you seem to be the only one missing that files, i call it 99,9% being an error on YOUR end.

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
So let me kep things together:
- Sancho-Mod is NOT invasive, meaning he does NOT change or delete ANY existing file at all
- Your game is broken, and you kind of accuse one of the best modders to break your game?

Dude, you should listen when he told you that he did NOT change and/or delete ANY file. And again: as you seem to be the only one missing that files, i call it 99,9% being an error on YOUR end.
this.gif

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD and cxx

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So let me kep things together:

What's even funnier is that dude is a dev... :KEK:

Imagine being a dev and not understanding what people tell you about games, game structure and the files necessary...

• Haha
Reactions: Hyperserver

StarCrafted

Jul 13, 2020
Howdy. I think I found a little bug.

At the hotel party, this code totally jumps over the questions (checked both the original RPAs and the Mod scripts, file 06_week6_01.rpy line 2645).

Both v_w6eow_s_talk_yuki and v_w6eow_s_talk_hotel have the "False" flag set at the beginning of the script. Checked with both True and False flags, the script will jump over said conversations to label lb_w6_eow_10_competitions_end directly:
Code:
init:
    $ v_w6eow_s_talk_yuki = False
    $ v_w6eow_s_talk_hotel = False
Code:
label lb_w6_eow_10_competitions_menu:
    if v_w6eow_s_talk_yuki and v_w6eow_s_talk_hotel:
        jump lb_w6_eow_10_competitions_end

menu:
        "Yuki" if v_w6eow_s_talk_yuki:
            $ v_w6eow_s_talk_yuki = True
            jump lb_w6_eow_10_competitions_menu
        "The Hotel" if v_w6eow_s_talk_hotel:
            $ v_w6eow_s_talk_hotel = True
Code:
label lb_w6_eow_10_competitions_end:

show sc w6scow s15
    woman "Excuse me?"
Attached a save before the "jump lb_w6_eow_10_competitions_menu".

Last edited:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Howdy. I think I found a little bug.

At the hotel party, this code totally jumps over the questions (checked both the original RPAs and the Mod scripts, file 06_week6_01.rpy line 2645).

Both v_w6eow_s_talk_yuki and v_w6eow_s_talk_hotel have the "False" flag set at the beginning of the script. Checked with both True and False flags, the script will jump over said conversations to label lb_w6_eow_10_competitions_end directly:
Code:
init:
    $ v_w6eow_s_talk_yuki = False
    $ v_w6eow_s_talk_hotel = False
Code:
label lb_w6_eow_10_competitions_menu:
    if v_w6eow_s_talk_yuki and v_w6eow_s_talk_hotel:
        jump lb_w6_eow_10_competitions_end

menu:
        "Yuki" if v_w6eow_s_talk_yuki:
            $ v_w6eow_s_talk_yuki = True
        "The Hotel" if v_w6eow_s_talk_hotel:
            $ v_w6eow_s_talk_hotel = True
Code:
label lb_w6_eow_10_competitions_end:

show sc w6scow s15
    woman "Excuse me?"
Attached a save before the "jump lb_w6_eow_10_competitions_menu".
thanks for reporting.
Nevertheless that issue is already known and, among others, will be fixed with an updated version which will be released this weekend most likely.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Oh okay, sorry. I searched the forum but couldn't find anything. Oh well. Keep up the good work! :)
well - it's just MrDots doesn't care about F95 and therefore not every news is published over here. I just got the confirmation about an upcomming fixed version this weekend few hours ago.
MrDots is busy (personal issue) until weekend, but then he will release the fixed version on his official pages

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So 2 scenes? Right!!?
Well, technically more since with the twins, even though the scene is basically the same, it depends on which twin is your primary... mostly dialogue difference between the "Twin" scenes. Just play the game bud. Why not experience it for yourself? If you can't be bothered playing it and just want to pull it then install the mod, select the mod's gallery which is independently fully unlocked, pick a scene and pull away. You do you, no judgement.

Edit: Damn, I forgot it's not listed in the OP, so I placed a link in the above in case you wanted to try it that way.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well 3some with vicky and nicky is dream (or nightmare depending pov) but 3somes with twins are real although on 1st they just switch places and on 2nd they are both banging mc (kinda curious how that scene is shown on patreon version).

anyways just finished this and after ending i want to strangle lucas but thx to him svetlana won't work for connie's dad anymore, sex with mommy was great although shorter than 1st time, so was with twins, date with shortcake was nice and connie's dad would get stroke if he knew what connie did to mc, story worked (if let immersion to stay), sis was on sidetrack on this update and still good graphics.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
well 3some with vicky and nicky is dream (or nightmare depending pov) but 3somes with twins are real although on 1st they just switch places and on 2nd they are both banging mc (kinda curious how that scene is shown on patreon version).
According to the update post it's apparently just riding and watching.

Jan 13, 2021
Whats is this s...t? No real choices whatsoever!?!!? I ve been FORCED to do *some stuff* with several acquaintances (Lily for e.g.).... Are there any options to avoid some of the ladys?? I m on Melodys way..and i don t like some of the other girls. This is bulls...t! :(

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Whats is this s...t? No real choices whatsoever!?!!? I ve been FORCED to do *some stuff* with several acquaintances (Lily for e.g.).... Are there any options to avoid some of the ladys?? I m on Melodys way..and i don t like some of the other girls. This is bulls...t! :(
You are doing something wrong.
You

I have playthroughs where I only romance Shortcake and tell everyone else "No Thanks"
The only one "forced" was your Half-sister/Childhood Friend (Sis on these boards) and that finally stopped at the end of Chapter 1

NO ONE ELSE is forced on you.

PEACE

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes