Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
If you did this:

then you won't get it I'm afraid (I don't know folks' kinks so I set that one default). I will add that as a cheat button in an update. Until then, so you don't have to import a Ch1 file or start over with manual stat settings just drop the attached in the "SanchoMod" folder and it'll be set for some DoubleTwin action when loading a save (it won't work starting from scratch unless you save that scratch start then re-load it). If you don't want them together then simply remove/delete the file. Feel free to rename the file dropping the "1901349_" prefix.
If I understand what you're saying, then I think I know what I can do. I'll see if that works.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Why isn't SanchoMod in the OP? In my opinion, his mod is much better than the other one that is there, since it doesn't tell you what to do, but what you can do. Both should be in the OP. monroe, could you add it, please?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why isn't SanchoMod in the OP? In my opinion, his mod is much better than the other one that is there, since it doesn't tell you what to do, but what you can do. Both should be in the OP. monroe, could you add it, please?
mods have something against sancho.

i use ingame-wt made by devs.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Anyone else inexplicably have the game skip the latest Jazmin scene? I got the dialogue from afterward but it went directly from the date with Shortcake to the MC talking to himself about the conversation he just had with Jazmin.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone else inexplicably have the game skip the latest Jazmin scene? I got the dialogue from afterward but it went directly from the date with Shortcake to the MC talking to himself about the conversation he just had with Jazmin.
not me, maybe missing some trigger.

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
Just started this game can u have a relationship with the main girl (owner of hotel) or do you have to play harem route?

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Not a bad game. Main girl is not my fav though, I like Kristina, Cousin, Victoria more. Wish we could have something like threesome ending for the story. I always found a single route boring, unless the girl is very visually appealing and unique.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Sunshine Love – Chapter 2 – v0.0.2.1

Hey everyone!
This is a quick post to let you all know that we’ve fixed some bugs and errors that you guys have listed since SL - Chapter 2 - v2 was released last Saturday.
We’ve re-uploaded the download links that contain all of the fixes/edits that we’ve had to make.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

Base game ($5 subscribers):

Lewd Gallery Access code ($10 subscribers):
Walkthrough ($15 subscribers):
Game + Extra pack ($20 subscribers):

Changelog: (what we have changed/fixed)

- Fixed various spelling errors (thanks to those of you who listed them for us)
- during a sex scene with either of the Twins (taking them doggy style on the floor), an error message was coming up on the screen once you select the “Cum” option from the sex player. This has now been fixed.
- during the Country and Western event at the hotel when you are talking with Sis, a set of options during your chat with her:
“[Yuki / The Hotel]” was not coming up for some of you.
That has now been coded correctly.

- On the non-Sis path, there are a few thought lines from Jazmin where she mentions accidentally seeing you and Sis kissing.
This scene should not have come up and has now been re-coded so that it doesn’t on any non-Sis path.

- In the Peeping Tom gallery under Week 6, Image #20 (Connie) was meant to be in the #18 slot.
That has now been moved to the correct place so that it’s in line with the correct order of when the PT Icon comes up during your play through.
SL Version with animated scenes included
- For those of you who are on the $20 tier and said that you didn’t get the animated images in last week’s update, make sure you download the game under the “Sunshine Love CH2 v.0.02 Extras Included” post as the animations are included in that download link.
As you can see, even though we do numerous checks and beta tests before each update is released, not everything goes according to plan and sometimes things get overlooked.
Or we simply have no idea about issues in our releases until after the update has been put out.
For those of you who are awaiting details for the next update for Dating My Daughter, unfortunately, we don’t have a preview image to share with you this weekend.
I’ve had a personal matter to attend to which has stunted my ability to work fluently this week.
HearszAM has however begun writing (he’s already clocked up over 20,000 words across five scenes!)

Rest assured, there will be some brand-new preview images posted up next weekend, some details about Version 5, and also a proposed release date announced.

Thanks to everyone who has let us know of any problems that they’ve found in the most recent update of Sunshine Love, and also to anyone who did some testing to help make sure we fixed some of them.
Have a great weekend, I’ll be in touch again soon.

Mrdots

(I do not have the game link, sorry)

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Thanks for the info but ... damnit! What's next I have to port... v0.0.2.1.a.00069 ? I need more whiskey... apparently.
in fact it's a typo.

The actual version is 0.02.1 and NOT 0.0.2.1
He does so after complaints (and confusions) that after 0.9 followed 0.10 and NOT 1.0 (in DMD game).
So now he names his updates like:
Main release.update.patch
Main release = 0 (WIP), 1 will be final version
update = current update
patch = hotfix if needed

So in short: 0.02.1 is absolutely fine (as long as you don't put that additional dot in there of course XD)

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Just started this game can u have a relationship with the main girl (owner of hotel) or do you have to play harem route?
You can date (romance) nearly all girls, but there will be NO HAREM route at the end. Sooner or later you will have to ditch one or more girls (or live with very negative outcomes).
So take care about whom you gonna fuck, or you will get fucked at some point XD

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
You can date (romance) nearly all girls, but there will be NO HAREM route at the end. Sooner or later you will have to ditch one or more girls (or live with very negative outcomes).
So take care about whom you gonna fuck, or you will get fucked at some point XD
That's why you don't go man-whore in those games... :WeSmart:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
in my post where the patch is located there is a pictured step-by step guide how to patch attached as file

Last edited:
Reactions: Dylan741
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes