ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
I see Ashley as a free spirit, not a hoe, with her own expectations for her life. While your father a man whose for structure, routine, and discipline. Putting those two in the same room over time is only going to cause bitterness, Her way of raising your sister was way different than that of your strict father so she left knowing that your father was relentless she cut all ties. (It's just that simple). As for being pissed at your mother you can be both angry and yet be civil at the same time. Besides how many answers will you get if you are yelling and screaming. The game allows you to be aloof or a horndog so it's all in how you want to play it.
Ashley is not mc's mother, and it's a good thing because other wise it would have been worse, she is just a bad human being, but the game doesn't allow us to really chose our behavior with her, like "second chance" for example, you can't really tell her to f*ck off, or to do anything against her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Has there been any word on if this game will be approachable with a harem attitude safely like DMD seems to allow or if we'll be punished for pursuing too many women like with Melody? I love Melody but it kinda sucked that I couldn't just stick my dick in everything without consequence :BootyTime:
it's possible to have harem (at least optional).

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Ashley is not mc's mother, and it's a good thing because other wise it would have been worse, she is just a bad human being, but the game doesn't allow us to really chose our behavior with her, like "second chance" for example, you can't really tell her to f*ck off, or to do anything against her.
I can see your point why you think Ashley as a bad person. But from a blood tie perspective she really didn't have any responsibility to take care of you. As you said she is not your mother, Nor did she have a say in your being raised. From her perspective this sperm donor just barges in on a white horse saving the day. Then realizes this White Knight has a lot of expectations on how HER child will be raised any western woman will tell you where to stick it. That will not in and of itself make her a bad person. She tried to make a go of the Hotel but her heart wasn't in it so she left it for her daughter. If her daughter makes a go of it she will have a Legacy, If not a life lesson. still a win-win as far as Ashley is concerned. Sorry I don't see Ashley as a modern day Creuella. that just my opinon.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Am I missing something or is he not her dad?
Not in Ashley' eyes. She had raised her for ten years before he showed back up in her life. If she had been in better financial conditions she may very well have told the father to hit the next port. When she accepted the help from The MC's father it was out of desperation and not because she was Twiterpated. She was thinking about your sister.... That was her focus not a love interest. She tried to love him but she couldn't. That's why she speaks of him as a Good man. (with Honorable intentions).

Reactions: Rickster6

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Not in Ashley' eyes.
That's where she fucked up. Don't forget, the only reason he offered the help is because the girl was his daughter, even if Ashley doesn't like it. Hell, he didn't even know he had a daughter. Come on, it's well known that living in a household with 2 parents is better, and she doesn't care about what her daughter thinks of the whole situation. Ashley is just selfish.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
That's where she fucked up. Don't forget, the only reason he offered the help is because the girl was his daughter, even if Ashley doesn't like it. Hell, he didn't even know he had a daughter. Come on, it's well known that living in a household with 2 parents is better, and she doesn't care about what her daughter thinks of the whole situation. Ashley is just selfish.
I can see your point of view but I don't recall them getting married so there was nothing official between them (she didn't take her vows and then run) so there is that. And the arguing between them was at a real high level if they could make it work that would be one thing. The love had gone you saw how the children took their bickering, they too were suffering how is that in the best interest of the children in this case. No woman is going to walk away from their child of they love them. So Ashley took her daughter and left. I see Ashley having ten years of growing on her own making due and struggling for her child (growing in both age and maturity). Had they started out and grown together commonality would have been the glue that would have kept them together. But the only thing that was their was a misplaced sense of duty, not love.

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
I can see your point of view but I don't recall them getting married so there was nothing official between them (she didn't take her vows and then run) so there is that. And the arguing between them was at a real high level if they could make it work that would be one thing. The love had gone you saw how the children took their bickering, they too were suffering how is that in the best interest of the children in this case. No woman is going to walk away from their child of they love them. So Ashley took her daughter and left. I see Ashley having ten years of growing on her own making due and struggling for her child (growing in both age and maturity). Had they started out and grown together commonality would have been the glue that would have kept them together. But the only thing that was their was a misplaced sense of duty, not love.
Official? Jesus, I don't know why anyone puts marriage on such a pedestal. But she obviously hasn't grown in the past 10 years, if anything she's even more immature than ever. Boggles the mind.

• Angry

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
No she said that his father is a good guy, and that she leaved him because she wanted new experiences.
And nothing can justify that she forbid her daughter to speak with her brother, and change her name, monitor her social accounts...etc, that's pure evil.

But it's incoherent that MC doesn't feel angry about that, and just speak with her like nothing happened and they just lost contact.
There are men who will not accept no as an answer. Ashley knew that the father loved her dearly but couldn't return the affection given to her so when she left she cut all ties with both the MC and the father so the father couldn't trace back from brother and sister communication. Simple enough reasoning. And because of Ashleys work she was aquainted with stalkers.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Well I have given my reasons and I will let you make your own call. I can see both sides but life is never black and white... It would be easier if it was.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
There's supposed to be an icon lower on the screen, below that sentence in white, an arrow in a circle. You have to click that. The icon is just below the lower edge of her skirt on her left leg, and in your screenshot the bottom is cut off.

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
The best theory I've heard so far is that MC's father impregnated Ashley's sister too and she found out.
This. Its obvious and predictable but not unwelcome I suppose. Little surfer loli is also your half sister. The setup is deafeningly loud. She doesn't know who her real father is, its all been kept very tight lipped her whole life just like Dad's divorce. Things were great with dad and Ashley then very suddenly they were very not ok. Dad knocked Ashley's sister up and lil surfer is the result.

Rickster6

Jan 23, 2019
This. Its obvious and predictable but not unwelcome I suppose. Little surfer loli is also your half sister. The setup is deafeningly loud. She doesn't know who her real father is, its all been kept very tight lipped her whole life just like Dad's divorce. Things were great with dad and Ashley then very suddenly they were very not ok. Dad knocked Ashley's sister up and lil surfer is the result.
I believe that you have the hole plot right there! It truly makes the most sense of the situation, and all the so called drama!

Last edited:
Reactions: yltohawk
3.50 star(s) 267 Votes