Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
We are not talking for hardest manipulation.Everyone do it.Even you,don't lie.And no that doesn't mean the person don't care about you.It can be the other way around.They manipulate you to do something because they care and love you.I saw this many times with people that have some addiction and don't want to get a help.
Yeah, no. Don't project your own shit onto others. If you gotta manipulate people to get them to do what you want, it's all on you, don't lump them in the same basket to make it seem like what you're doing is somehow good.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah, no. Don't project your own shit onto others. If you gotta manipulate people to get them to do what you want, it's all on you, don't lump them in the same basket to make it seem like what you're doing is somehow good.
Ok,if you can't understand it's up to you.
I expect you will say that you never make a lie in your life.

Reactions: Blayo and EZ8lt

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Ok,if you can't understand it's up to you.
I expect you will say that you never make a lie in your life.
Of course I have, before I knew better. Just because everyone lies, doesn't mean it's good. You can make as many excuses as you want, it's always gonna be a shitty thing to do.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Of course I have, before I knew better. Just because everyone lies, doesn't mean it's good. You can make as many excuses as you want, it's always gonna be a shitty thing to do.
I think you hit black center. I just don't know if at the target you wanted.

The sister with the failing hotel, her staff leaving, she knew no better than to lie to MC. She's just human after all.
As I wrote in previous posts. Mr Dots has prepared a game with more realistic (mature) characters than before (Melody, DMD). We can expect them to make more mistakes and struggle.

Who want a fairy tale about sex, they probably won't find it here.

Reactions: yltohawk

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

The sister with the failing hotel, her staff leaving, she knew no better than to lie to MC. She's just human after all.
As I wrote in previous posts. Mr Dots has prepared a game with more realistic (mature) characters than before (Melody, DMD). We can expect them to make more mistakes and struggle.

Each of his games have a different target audience.
Doesn't mean you can't enjoy all of them.Just you will like one of them more.
BTW your avatar,that is Minsc,right?

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018

How old is she? You'd think she'd have learnt by now. I don't know, I guess it hits kinda close. Personally I've never lied to my siblings, and the thought hasn't even come close to crossing my mind. I guess the way it's written in the game is because of what the MC's personality is like. He's a hothead, which is why his sister lies to him.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Each of his games have a different target audience.
Doesn't mean you can't enjoy all of them.Just you will like one of them more.
BTW your avatar,that is Minsc,right?
We are all heroes, you and Boo and I! Hamsters and rangers everywhere, rejoice

I like Melody and DMD, however it seem strange to me how the girls shone after each and ever speech of MC (and the unicorns danced in the light of the rainbow). Not that I mind it much. I just think that loving someone means accepting her/his mistakes. If she/he is a supernaturally perfect character without a single mistake .....

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Just started the game, i can't understand nor believe the BIG bitch move from Ashley, but i don't understand why MC doesn't feel more resentment and anger towards her, he even said that he is looking for seeing her in the phone, weird writing over here.

D

Deleted member 438965

I have theory maybe the father of the mc is some kind of perve with his daughter ? That's why she divorced the mc father ?
Just started the game, i can't understand nor believe the BIG bitch move from Ashley, but i don't understand why MC doesn't feel more resentment and anger towards her, he even said that he is looking for seeing her in the phone, weird writing over here.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
I have theory maybe the father of the mc is some kind of perve with his daughter ? That's why she divorced the mc father ?
No she said that his father is a good guy, and that she leaved him because she wanted new experiences.
And nothing can justify that she forbid her daughter to speak with her brother, and change her name, monitor her social accounts...etc, that's pure evil.

But it's incoherent that MC doesn't feel angry about that, and just speak with her like nothing happened and they just lost contact.

D

Deleted member 438965

I
No she said that his father is a good guy, and that she leaved him because she wanted new experiences.
And nothing can justify that she forbid her daughter to speak with her brother, and change her name, monitor her social accounts...etc, that's pure evil.

But it's incoherent that MC doesn't feel angry about that, and just speak with her like nothing happened and they just lost contact.
I Really don't want to believe in that even with all of the evidence saying she's just a hoe who wanted to ride the cock courossel.And leave the Captain Save a Hoe.I mean it's just to simplistic for an character development.There must be some dirt.

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
I

I Really don't want to believe in that even with all of the evidence saying she's just a hoe who wanted to ride the cock courossel.And leave the Captain Save a Hoe.I mean it's just to simplistic for an character development.There must be some dirt.
The best theory I've heard so far is that MC's father impregnated Ashley's sister too and she found out.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
this is a bit early to review the game. however it's worthy of 5 stars, however to fully enjoy it, people may want to leave their comfort zone.

Reactions: SirLoins

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Has there been any word on if this game will be approachable with a harem attitude safely like DMD seems to allow or if we'll be punished for pursuing too many women like with Melody? I love Melody but it kinda sucked that I couldn't just stick my dick in everything without consequence :BootyTime:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I

I see Ashley as a free spirit, not a hoe, with her own expectations for her life. While your father a man whose for structure, routine, and discipline. Putting those two in the same room over time is only going to cause bitterness, Her way of raising your sister was way different than that of your strict father so she left knowing that your father was relentless she cut all ties. (It's just that simple). As for being pissed at your mother you can be both angry and yet be civil at the same time. Besides how many answers will you get if you are yelling and screaming. The game allows you to be aloof or a horndog so it's all in how you want to play it.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I see Ashley as a free spirit, not a hoe, with her own expectations for her life. While your father a man whose for structure, routine, and discipline. Putting those two in the same room over time is only going to cause bitterness, Her way of raising your sister was way different than that of your strict father so she left knowing that your father was relentless she cut all ties. (It's just that simple). As for being pissed at your mother you can be both angry and yet be civil at the same time. Besides how many answers will you get if you are yelling and screaming. The game allows you to be aloof or a horndog so it's all in how you want to play it.
I think, we can expect similar tension between MC and his sister, however they can learn from parents’ mistakes.

Reactions: Rickster6

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I think, we can expect similar tension between MC and his sister, however they can learn from parents’ mistakes.
That's the beauty of it. We've already seen the date on the hill where the MC is allowed to relax and starts to see the world through different eyes. A world that he has secretly longed for but never expected would transpire.

Reactions: Rickster6
3.50 star(s) 267 Votes