fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
This is so shit, How long does it take for us to fucking just play the game, this is nothing like Melody at all Intro is so long and I don't fucking care about the father.
This long installment has already established the main plot, various subplots, unique characters that are not just black/white caricatures and brewing relationship potentials + conflicts.

And all you got out of it: "Intro is so long."

Maybe come back someday when you have more patience or find a different type of game? Melody had a pretty slow burn too, btw.

----------------------

Like i said to you => There is no NTR in any game of MrDots

Look for yourself in the DMD thread, you will see the NTR shitstorm and the many replies from Jeff Steel and other
Well, that was a nuanced notion of NTR unique for DMD, really - and, even Jeff admitted that it can be argued to have already happened in the game (just not in a way anyone cared - it was involving secondary characters). Plus, the MC and D have cheated on each other, which is a point to consider. But yes: shitstorm arguments at times.

I didn't directly read from the Dev team that whatever version of NTR is being used du jour will also be restricted from this game, but this topic has grown pretty fast so maybe I have some catching up to do.

I do recall Hyperserver making this claim, but I recently dropped the MrDots Discord due to built-up dissatisfaction with a Mod, so can't look it up there to confirm the background from what the Dev team might have said (not that I don't believe Hyperserver, but I'm curious to see how the core team has offered this notion). Maybe someone can quote from there if they are a member, though.

Last edited:

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
I don't remember but it was probably by player's choices and that's certainly not NTR tbh for me if that's you guys are hassling about.
I don't remember any cheating or whatever, but I haven't played in a while. Assuming the game doesn't force you to fuck someone, and the players sticks to D I don't see where anyone got the whole cheating thing from.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I don't remember any cheating or whatever, but I haven't played in a while. Assuming the game doesn't force you to fuck someone, and the players sticks to D I don't see where anyone got the whole cheating thing from.
It depends on the path you take, actually!

The MrDots team offers a D+F exclusive option, where they are completely dedicated to each other in word and deed.

Other variations allow for F to cheat with Elena and Jennifer, after he and D commit to living together and building their shared future - including after their getting engaged.

It's questionable to call F having sex with Elena, Jennifer or Georgina "cheating" before he commits to a dedicated life with D, I admit: that is sort of fooling around on the side BUT he does so after having become intimate with D and essentially offering himself to her as implicitly committed - so, that could be viewed either way, I feel. Similarly, D had been fooling around with Elena at times, but she has more of a path to come clean than F, as I see it.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
when d, f and e were on vacation on ch 2 f fucked e at least once and possibly twice if player didn't fuck d instead and in ch 3 he fucked e on his and d's new house. up to player's decisions if those happen.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
Ok boys and gals back on topic, MrDots other games have there own forums and lets keep them there, we here for his latest possible other masterpiece.

BTW like all other of his game this will be a slow burn but im looking forward to it cause i liked his other work.

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
Ok, I knew I saw the Sunshine Bay somewhere. And now, I have it confirmed! The Sunshine Bay is (at least from the view from ship) city in Southern Croatia.It's city of Hvar on the Island of the same name (I love this country btw). You can compare here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's just for curiosity of this game :)
I knew it had to be Croatia, was wondering what city, seeing as I've been to quite a few, but it wasn't one of them. Funnily, from another angle, it's suddenly a city with a Dubai-esque mega hotel, so... an odd mix.

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
Just played throught and some random thoughts:
- Prologue: The girls in the previews seemed okay, the premise seemed kinda meh, but I thought the same about Melody and that turned out awesome, so I trust MrDots, oh fuck, this premise opens so many great story opportunities, consider me hooked.
- London football teams. Lame. They're chokers the lot of them. Let me play as a fan of the Champions of Europe and the World and Champions Elect of England for fucks sake.
- The sister looks like a brunette Jessica Weaver except for the tattoos, pierced nips and muscles. I was about to say without the obviously fake tits, but the peeping option made it clear her and her mom aren't exactly natural. Which I don't mind. Fake boobs are fun and I adore Jessica Weaver.
- Victoria, hot. Ashley, somehow didn't age, but got bland instead?
- Twins. So damn chavy. Someone british or with a love of British stuff must be working on this. They're like the epitomy of chav bimbos. I like chav bimbos.
- Cousin. Get the fuck out of here with the loli shit. Like, if you're gonna give us a choice on the incest, give us a choice on the underage.
- I hate the way the MC looks. Prefered the POV style of earlier games. He's also a massive douche.
- The sister is irrational, but that intrigues me.
- Beautifully made game.
- The GF doesn't interest me at all. Cheating on her with Georgina interests me a lot.
- The evil corporation shit feels annoying, but I suppose that's like the mom in DMD, needed for tension.
- Including rapey Lucas was a bad decison. Literally the worst and most useless MrDots character.
- Impressive first release as always from MrDots. Very enjoyable, 10/10 gonna keep playing this.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Errors in the walkthrough

During the food truck +3 the second and third answers were from the meditation +3 answers,
"Breathe normally 'and' Focus" instead of "Toppings 'and' Veggies".
(And the +3 for twins will be received after Victoria examines your finished taco according to the walkthrough)

During the bike ride home it suggests NFW -2 when the other two options don't raise or lower,
and during the final choise with sis it suggests nonchalant answer -1 when the other doesn't effect it.
(the end of the guide it says max sis is 15 but with those 2 answers its reduced to 12 so those suggestions errors as well)
You might consider posting these observations in their Discord, as they have a specific channel for bug reports.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
I see that .1b didn't fix the doughnuts, pity.
IKR I'm still waiting for the update where I can eat the donuts while playing "Omnomnomnomnom"

All jokes aside you have to go to the Options>Audio Preferences and there will be an option to mute the donut and peeping Tom sounds.

Reactions: MrFriendly
3.50 star(s) 270 Votes