• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Yeah, ok.

"ooh I've been in love with you since we were little, I'm still infatuated with you to this day that's why I spent all these years looking for you and finally found you. .. .oh but I'm getting stuffed silly with money dick on the side."
True but the relationship needs time to evolve and previous emotional entanglements need to be resolved so we are not there yet... But soon. I see a three way relationship starting to bud with you, your girlfriend, and your sister evolving, (Georgina's cameo was not a one off). I see her as a mentor as sorts to make this relationship work that's why the question about her love life was asked in the cafe. (Hope you choose her's was great).

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
I think yall are missing the really awesome thing thats happening here. I mean other than the MR Dots team obviously getting much better hardware that can produce amazing renders FAST. He/they have upped the game on adult game dev. This interface/system theyre creating is a step above anything produced before . Before this i think Big Brother had the best game system yet produced. This is better. It will change this market

Reactions: Game Bond

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
You sure about that? I mean the main love interest in this game just ditched you to go out and get dicked down by her rich boyfriend while you ate frozen hot dogs.
How do you know she got 'dicked down' by her boyfriend? When it's still not explained but other than just conveyed by her as 'what happened afterwards' in the game. And that cliffhanger in the end is certainly never gonna go like that.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
I think yall are missing the really awesome thing thats happening here. I mean other than the MR Dots team obviously getting much better hardware that can produce amazing renders FAST. He/they have upped the game on adult game dev. This interface/system theyre creating is a step above anything produced before . Before this i think Big Brother had the best game system yet produced. This is better. It will change this market
Indeed so I assume It has regular fixed update schedule like Melody if I am not wrong..so when can we expect next update?

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Indeed so I assume It has regular fixed update schedule like Melody if I am not wrong..so when can we expect next update?
I believe it's a release every five weeks alternating between DMD and Sunshine Love. So this will get a new release every two and a half months.

Last edited:
Reactions: Game Bond

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Yeah, ok.

"ooh I've been in love with you since we were little, I'm still infatuated with you to this day that's why I spent all these years looking for you and finally found you. .. .oh but I'm getting stuffed silly with money dick on the side."
Can't upload rn so *insert cheeky Gif about this post being bait*

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
This is so shit, How long does it take for us to fucking just play the game, this is nothing like Melody at all Intro is so long and I don't fucking care about the father.
This blows my mind tbh, from the time you clicked to open the game you've been playing it, that's just backstory that will be referenced multiple times through the game. I didn't love it either as it threw me off about who was even the MC, but even reading slowly it's 15 minutes, Tops.
You should get through that portion before you form an opinion, the game gets better from there on, unless you don't enjoy these 'slow build up' types of game >;D

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
This is so shit, How long does it take for us to fucking just play the game, this is nothing like Melody at all Intro is so long and I don't fucking care about the father.
I don't know what you are talking about the introduction felt like a warm welcome the characters are really great and well fleshed out, the renders are undoubtedly one of the best in top VNs and the story is really intriguing also the freedom between characters is also something I really admire and looking forward to. Only thing that throws me off is the NTR vibes I am getting considering there was a scene in melody where MC's wife sucks off Melody's ex which is not really big of a deal but i am not sure either if this game won't travel around those parts. I just hope this game doesn't have any NTR.

Last edited:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
This blows my mind tbh, from the time you clicked to open the game you've been playing it, that's just backstory that will be referenced multiple times through the game. I didn't love it either as it threw me off about who was even the MC, but even reading slowly it's 15 minutes, Tops.
You should get through that portion before you form an opinion, the game gets better from there on, unless you don't enjoy these 'slow build up' types of game >;D
Don't even worry about him as he has been banned on more than one occasion. He is like a bad penny.... it keeps popping up.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
It's very slow, Maybe I am not used to the 3rd perspective view point. but I much prefer Melody due to you actually being the main protaginist. The game in itself is very well done, but the Main Characters script is very unlikable, There is just so much of him with his thoughts and not enough story content. There is no immersion as their was in Melody. The choices are very minimal and hold no meaning at the end of the first arc. We get nothing out of it on the first part. The sex scenes are undoubtely bland an unentertaining.

It would have been so much better if Nicole never existed in the beginning at all. It's not my taste despite the amazing animation and girls. The story and the main character [ ML] are a major let down.
Although I do prefer first person perspective rather than 3rd person because you feel like you are in the control of your character but still majority of renders you have first person perspective rather than 3rd still I agree. Talking about slow I think the pacing of introduction may be slow but in the end it is what very responsible of giving you well fleshed out characters in the very introduction also on comparing with melody there used to be a lot of grind in middle progression of Melody where we had to answer a lot of questions and all. Talking about bland sex scenes we have seen only one rig with one character on the same map so I am pretty sure next one's will be pretty aesthetic. I just don't want NTR that's all.

Reactions: bruce555
3.50 star(s) 267 Votes