Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Does anyone have a list of all peeping tom/donut locations? I restarted to find the peeping toms but the first one I saw was the sister bending over and that looks like its number 7 on the list
First page of thread, rewards guide.

leeetsgooo

Feb 8, 2020
Can we have some signatures for this game? Ill support this, looks very very promising, please more teenage models. I see dev got support, and hope he dont let down them, like icstor did

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Can we have some signatures for this game? Ill support this, looks very very promising, please more teenage models. I see dev got support, and hope he dont let down them, like icstor did
Signatures for the game have already been created, for example Victoria is on the previous page. Just the links at the beginning of thread are missing.

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
You can search the thread for posts made by members. Best signatures made by Krull and Raminita :love:

Just got home. Here are quick ones. I'll create more detailed ones later.

one lucky guy. Will one of you guys encounter twins
Lastly for people for a little more action

Mr. Dots provided me with some unique renders. So Thank You!

As for the Trisha Fanbase here you go

Fan Sig:
View attachment 617217
link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/04/631162_sunshinel-fan.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
OK, what is wrong with you? Why do you have to start whining about NTR out of the fucking blue? Who cares if you don't like it? At least go cry about it in a thread where there is a possibility of it happening and not in a fucking Mr Dots game. It has been said a million times in all of his 3 game threads that NTR is not gonna happen. Just give it a rest, please.
It already happened. The main love interest of the story whom obviously shares the feelings MC is struggling with and all the romantic tension ditched your dinner date with you to go out and get drunk and bounce on some rich dude's cock at the drop of a hat, with a single phone call, leaving you with a sink full of frozen hotdogs as you expressed your extreme disapproval. I haven't felt that cucked since my first blind play through of "Where It All Began." This is in the initial release and its not avoidable. So yeah there may as well be NTR in this game. Unavoidable and right out the gate.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
It already happened. The main love interest of the story whom obviously shares the feelings MC is struggling with and all the romantic tension ditched your dinner date with you to go out and get drunk and bounce on some rich dude's cock at the drop of a hat, with a single phone call, leaving you with a sink full of frozen hotdogs as you expressed your extreme disapproval. I haven't felt that cucked since my first blind play through of "Where It All Began." This is in the initial release and its not avoidable. So yeah there may as well be NTR in this game. Unavoidable and right out the gate.
I didn´t like her actions either but you can´t seriously call that NTR.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I didn´t like her actions either but you can´t seriously call that NTR.
Agree on both points.
Most people are going to assume that if she spent the night at her boy friend's, that they had sex (but remember, she's his girlfriend, not the MC's). Anyway, nothing was shown.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Do you feel like a be cucked by hotel?

As long as Brody talked only about dinner, sister didn't seem to want to go with him. It wasn't until he mentioned the help for hotel, than she changed her plane.

Reactions: Blayo

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
She didn't fuck him. Sister is a virgin. MC will deflower her. That's just how it works in Mr Dots games.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Here's the deal: Yeah she burns you and it did sting. Here you are, ready for a 5 star fish taco and you get the big green winnie. A real slap in the face, but a nice salve for that big burn of your's is that your sister was burned worse. Haha she thought that there was a hope for reconciliation and a real hope that some attention would be cast her way by a true spawn of a cross between Giligan and Thurston Howell. Instead she found that Brody ( I'd kill myself if I was given that name "picture a walking f**k-up" LOL) was interested only in her hotel. That was a true slap in the face for her which stung worse that your freezer fare, and then she was sic'ed on by Lucas like an attack dog by Brody and Co. as well. Your Ego was knocked down a peg true, but she was handed a lesson that will keep her faithful to you from now on. Just MHO.

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
You really trying to tell me that she had a boyfriend for this long (I know they are apart a lot but still) and never fucked? That wouldn´t make much sense to me.
We will just have to wait and see, I guess, but I will be very surprised if that won't be the case.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
The thing is we can't really determine the possibility right now specially considering the amount of exposure we've been given with her in last update. So please stop the argument about this and move on. We'll eventually get to know about it in the next update. Also don't criticise others by saying that she was never MCs girlfriend in the first place because playing the game by the perception of MC itself you can't ignore the fact that atleast some amount of feeling about NTR does arises in some people's mind even though irl viewpoint it shouldn't but at the same time it's a game.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
We will just have to wait and see, I guess, but I will be very surprised if that won't be the case.
To be fair, it seems that Dots already brakes his own tropes with this game a number of times. No faceless middle aged MC that tries to get together with a barely legal girl, no failed relationship with an unbearable ex (he has an unhealthy current one), no singular focus on a titular girl (sure, both DmD and Melody had other women, but their presence were dwarfed compared to the main one), the sister and the hotel being the core of the story but every other LI had a fair amount of screen time and interactions already, the previous relationship between characters are shown not told unlike with the ex-fiance and ex-wife, it seems every possible target gets introduced from the beginning, and there must a few others I don't remember or hadn't noticed yet.

Of course, there is a slight possibility for the sister not being experienced sexually, and until we know for sure it's a 50-50, but as of now, beside from the cousin, it's maybe the latina girl with the overbearing dad is a virgin.

Reactions: Blayo

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
For everyone who feels threatened by Brody, I have compiled the TOP 10 of our sweet sister, at the beginning of the fateful evening.
(of course it's my point of view)
a note in parentheses indicates changes during the evening.

1. hotel,
2. MC,
3. cousin,
4. Brody (∞),
5-7. Victoria, Lily and Ivy (4-6),
8. Gerald (7),
9. Trisha (8),
10. Ashley (9),
moped (10)

We will have to achieve the first place by our own efforts. The reward we will get, will be even sweeter.
Bez názvu.png

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo
3.50 star(s) 267 Votes