• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
What is latest news ?
Nothing yet though this is from a post on their site "The next version of SL will be out around early to mid-June, with an official release date to be confirmed later this week." (Dated 2nd May) But my prediction is it will be Sat 13th June.

Reactions: Ara-sH

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Personally, if that guy Lucas rapes her, I am boycotting this game and all the games made by this dev. I really hate that. And here I was, starting this game, thinking it will be a nice change of pace from all mom/son, drama or other very downer games. I understand story is important, and a little conflict, but rape? Fuck that!.
There is way bigger chance someone to rape Lucas,than Lucas to rape a girl.

arms99

May 11, 2018

Unlocked

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And finally, a release date has been set for v0.0.2! It will be released on Saturday, June 6th.

Have a great weekend, and we’ll check back with you next week for another preview!

Mrdots

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
From what it looks like then from their previous communications about having 5 weeks per update on both titles it looks like DMD is 4 weeks and SL is every 5 weeks so looks like it's 9 weeks per SL update to wait better than 10 weeks.

Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
Haven't tried that yet. Can we expect a more interesting story and more interesting characters than in Melody or DMD or is it going to be the same stuff?

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Haven't tried that yet. Can we expect a more interesting story and more interesting characters than in Melody or DMD or is it going to be the same stuff?
There is a lot of Lore that you need to weed through at first, but this is setting up to be a much deeper story line than DMD or Melody ever was. Expect members from the first two games to be interjected into this one as well. So the stories from the previous two games will be intertwined to some degree. The protagonist in this one is not some bumbleheaded dipshit just walking around trying to get his dick wet, he's dealing with real life financial issues as well as relationship complications. Although he could have a stiffer backbone IMO. That being said I am truly engrossed and excited in how this new story starts and has more potential than the first two.

Reactions: Rickster6

Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
There is a lot of Lore that you need to weed through at first, but this is setting up to be a much deeper story line than DMD or Melody ever was. Expect members from the first two games to be interjected into this one as well. So the stories from the previous two games will be intertwined to some degree. The protagonist in this one is not some bumbleheaded dipshit just walking around trying to get his dick wet, he's dealing with real life financial issues as well as relationship complications. Although he could have a stiffer backbone IMO. That being said I am truly engrossed and excited in how this new story starts and has more potential than the first two.
Thanks for the answer!

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Game looks good but i have a question about the "loli" is it avoidable? Or.. how is it part of the story exactly? I am not a fan of loli at all but the rest of this game seems worth a download..
You can't avoid meeting the person but you can avoid doing anything sexual with her quite easily. I was skeptical on that front too.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Game looks good but i have a question about the "loli" is it avoidable? Or.. how is it part of the story exactly? I am not a fan of loli at all but the rest of this game seems worth a download..
She is 18 and in collage, she has A-cup breast is all, I do not considered her loli.

Jennifer in DMD is loli to me she is flat chested and small in size.

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes