cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
She is 18 and in collage, she has A-cup breast is all, I do not considered her loli.

Jennifer in DMD is loli to me she is flat chested and small in size.
she's not much taller than jennnifer or elena (dmd).

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
"underage children cartoons" All the loli's are over 18 so stop with this. If you don't like loli and you are still here making comments that makes you a troll.

Before downloading and commenting look at the previews, if the models are not to your taste feel free to leave the thread. All comments about character ages and lolis will be deleted

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
"underage children cartoons" All the loli's are over 18 so stop with this. If you don't like loli and you are still here making comments that makes you a troll.

Before downloading and commenting look at the previews, if the models are not to your taste feel free to leave the thread. All comments about character ages and lolis will be deleted
You see, the lolis in the game don't refer to the cousin or any other character in the present time. It refers to the scene from the "prologue", where they were genuine children. The tag did made me wary, but after seeing the scene, which was but a cute childhood moment, I don't have a problem with it. Your comment in light of the situation does seem to refer to that, not to the redhead, and that ain't normal.

• Haha
Reactions: TheReDeeMeR

llun

Apr 26, 2018
The issue here is nobody apparently realises that all i did at the start of the idiot parade was "ask" if the loli was avoidable.. hence... i have not played the game... so i have no clue how the loli is even part of the game.. i have seen game where it is not simply an innocent scene... so...

All i did was ask a question.. then.. the idiots arrived but by all means make further comments about what you imagine is going on... i never said a single thing against loli "untill" i was told to leave the thread if i do not like it....

Is asking if loli any different from asking if ntr is avoidable? No.. its not (not a real question)

Its amazing how defensive most of you are simply because i "wanted to avoid it" shame on me i guess

Last edited:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
The issue here is nobody apparently realises that all i did at the start of the idiot parade was "ask" if the loli was avoidable.. hence... i have not played the game... so i have no clue how the loli is even part of the game.. i have seen game where it is not simply an innocent scene... so...

All i did was ask a question.. then.. the idiots arrived but by all means make further comments about what you imagine is going on... i never said a single thing against loli "untill" i was told to leave the thread if i do not like it....

Is asking if loli any different from asking if ntr is avoidable? No.. its not (not a real question)

Its amazing how defensive most of you are simply because i "wanted to avoid it" shame on me i guess
To answer your question; If you have played MrDots VN's you already know the answer. If you haven't then all girls are optional, in that you chose whom you spend your time with. The reason for the cold reception is for some, they are tired of self sanctimonious perveyors of said smut who can read the tags and they still complain at-nauseum to convey moral superiority. Using this forum as a tool to bludgeon those who enjoy the various kinks this game and others represent by attempting to shame them for indulging in those options. Not saying that you fall into that category... But yeah sometimes it can be a hot button.

Reactions: llun

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
am I the only one who want to dump the GF as soon as possible so I can freely go after other girl? It's always like this with these type of game. If the game start with the MC already in relationship. We will have to read the thought of MC about how he feeling guilty when being with other girl etc... its wasting time. In Melody MC already break up with his GF right at the start so its no problem.

Reactions: Reese286 and Ara-sH

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
am I the only one who want to dump the GF as soon as possible so I can freely go after other girl? It's always like this with these type of game. If the game start with the MC already in relationship. We will have to read the thought of MC about how he feeling guilty when being with other girl etc... its wasting time. In Melody MC already break up with his GF right at the start so its no problem.
No, you aren't alone. I find Nicole to be a very bland and boring individual. The fact that Georgina is her sister and could, perhaps, corrupt her is the only thing that makes me think she will develop into a more interesting character. That said I really hope Nicole doesn't become a Rachel and come to Sunshine Bay to "ruin" the MC relationship with his sister in order to "fix" her relationship with the MC.

Last edited:

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Alright, preview time to help us ease the wait :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well she looks like a mix of melody and daughter of DMD. although i am not the fan of daughter's design from DMD but this looks very polished and nice.

Last edited:

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Well she looks like a mix of melody and daughter of DMD. although i am not the fan of daughter's design from DMD but this looks very polished and nice.
Yeah I agree she does look like a mix of Melody and the Daughter from DMD well at least in

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes