halil123

May 23, 2017
I can't believe I wasted 3 hours for this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also hated where the update ended. I know she won't be raped but it still sours my mood. It's like someone faking to punch you and they stop at the last second. It's not an actual punch but it still annoys the shit out of you.

Last edited:

halil123

May 23, 2017
what did you expect? this is 1st version.
Less text. It shouldn't be 3 hours with that little amount of content. I didn't like any of the "sex scenes" btw. There are two actual sex scenes in the game and they same characters, same animation, same place, same posture and both times girl leaves with "that was bad".

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Less text. It shouldn't be 3 hours with that little amount of content. I didn't like any of the "sex scenes" btw. There are two actual sex scenes in the game and they same characters, same animation, same place, same posture and both times girl leaves with "that was bad".
You've never played a Mr.Dots game before, have you?

He's long on the story, short on the sex (at first).

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019

With melody I can relate really really long on start yet the build up were worth it and discussions about bands and instruments were very informative! Can't say the same for DMD though...

Reactions: Rickster6

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I can't believe I wasted 3 hours for this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also hated where the update ended. I know she won't be raped but it still sours my mood. It's like someone faking to punch you and they stop at the last second. It's not an actual punch but it still annoys the shit out of you.
Do you have an idea what is the number of games that have so much sex on first update?
No,it's not 1000,don't believe the rumors that every other game is sex party from the start.

halil123

May 23, 2017

Actually I did play both and quit them halfway through. I tried this because graphics looked better. I can see what he's doing and I'm criticizing it. You saying that's his style doesn't help me. I'm criticizing HIS STYLE.

Do you have an idea what is the number of games that have so much sex on first update?
No,it's not 1000,don't believe the rumors that every other game is sex party from the start.
I've played most of the game here. I haven't seen any with so much useless text from the first version. Number of scenes weren't enough compared to the playtime, and the scenes themselves were lackluster.

By so much sex you mean three scenes, which two are the same and one is a dream sequence.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Actually I did play both and quit them halfway through. I tried this because graphics looked better. I can see what he's doing and I'm criticizing it. You saying that's his style doesn't help me. I'm criticizing HIS STYLE.

I've played most of the game here. I haven't seen any with so much useless text from the first version. Number of scenes weren't enough compared to the playtime, and the scenes themselves were lackluster.

By so much sex you mean three scenes, which two are the same and one is a dream sequence.
Well,you claim that you have played most games-then you know that no matter how you call it,the game still have way more sex in first update than 99.99%

halil123

May 23, 2017
if anybody is triggered here its you. you're legit complaining that a games first release didnt satisfy your needs lol you realize how pathetic that sounds.
I didn't know games were above criticism. I didn't like sex scenes or writing or characters. It's that simple dude.

Sorry for disliking your game. You're obviously a fanboy, so I won't bother. Enjoy your game and safe space.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020

For now, I use both its pacing and the depth of "useless" text in this game. We all like something different and in the menu of f95, we each choose something, as well as find many games that do not suit us.

So let you know that the game is as many people want from the first update.

Reactions: halil123

halil123

May 23, 2017
For now, I use both its pacing and the depth of "useless" text in this game. We all like something different and in the menu of f95, we each choose something, as well as find many games that do not suit us.

So let you know that the game is as many people want from the first update.
I agree. I never question why people like something but I didn't like it.

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes