Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Except that would be incest, and Mr.Dots has already gotten into trouble with Patreon over incest content. I don't think that's going to happen.
Great to see the Dev's have found an alternative to Patreon at _ imho that is a very good thing. Fuck Patreon and their puritan momma drama. I hope to see a lot more Devs make that choice and avoid the patreon nonsense all together.

Last edited:

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Great to see the Dev's have found an alternative to Patreon at _ imho that is a very good thing. Fuck Patreon and their puritan momma drama. I hope to see a lot more Devs make that choice and avoid the patreon nonsense all together.
Yeah they have with SS however they still have a Patreon version of Sunshine Love too, yeah the Patreon ban of incest content is meh but I've been reading that it was apparently Paypal who orchestrated it and said to Patreon if you want to continue to use PP with Patreon that is one thing that needs to be banned but I could be wrong as I could have just read rumours. SS doesn't have no thing in place at the moment as it takes payments with Credit & Debit Cards.

If i'm wrong about the whole Paypal thing please someone correct me.

Reactions: Reese286

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Yeah they have with SS however they still have a Patreon version of Sunshine Love too, yeah the Patreon ban of incest content is meh but I've been reading that it was apparently Paypal who orchestrated it and said to Patreon if you want to continue to use PP with Patreon that is one thing that needs to be banned but I could be wrong as I could have just read rumours. SS doesn't have no thing in place at the moment as it takes payments with Credit & Debit Cards.

If i'm wrong about the whole Paypal thing please someone correct me.
Thanks for the info, I'll take your word for it because I have no idea why Patreon makes the choices they do. In any case though, I'm glad to see there is an alternative. Markets work.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Thanks for the info, I'll take your word for it because I have no idea why Patreon makes the choices they do. In any case though, I'm glad to see there is an alternative. Markets work.
SubscribeStar is no safe haven from these things in the long run, all it takes is Visa and Mastercard etc. starts actually enforcing their policies and poof all incest content gone from SubscribeStar.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Your welcome but as I said I don't know the validity of it but that is what I've heard lol.

SubscribeStar is no safe haven from these things in the long run, all it takes is Visa and Mastercard etc. starts actually enforcing their policies and poof all incest content gone from SubscribeStar.
That is true unfortunately, if that happens then censorship wins again.

FreakyHokage

Sep 26, 2017
Thankfully this is why we have sites like this. Make the game the "right way" :rolleyes: to keep it up on the parasitic sites like Patreon.

Then "someone" adds a patch that fixes the game to the way it's mean to be. They can't do shit when it's a "fan" who creates a incest patch for the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
MOAR Cowbell why mc wouldn't be able to do anything with twins? they aren't anyways related to mc so mc banging them wouldn't be against patreon's rules and bit unlikely that they'll have sex with eachothers.

besides what pure patrons aka aren't member of f95 or ss won't see but f95ers and ssers see doesn't matter since patrons don't know that something extra exists.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
MOAR Cowbell why mc wouldn't be able to do anything with twins? they aren't anyways related to mc so mc banging them wouldn't be against patreon's rules and bit unlikely that they'll have sex with eachothers.

besides what pure patrons aka aren't member of f95 or ss won't see but f95ers and ssers see doesn't matter since patrons don't know that something extra exists.
Yes they are not related to the MC but they are related to each other, so that would be a grey area for Patreon if there was to be both twin content if you get me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes if they have sexual things between eachothers (in patreon version) while mc bangs 1 if them then patreon might get hussy but like i said patrons won't miss something which they don't know if ss version has fingering and licking between twins.

Reactions: MOAR Cowbell

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
yes if they have sexual things between eachothers (in patreon version) while mc bangs 1 if them then patreon might get hussy but like i said patrons won't miss something which they don't know if ss version has fingering and licking between twins.
That is what I was meaning on my first post you commented on about the two versions but I was meaning if some Patreon's knew about the SS version having more content like you said on the last part of this message some would kick off about the content, however maybe that is MrDots plan to include stuff like that on the SS and not on the Patreon one.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dots can say that patreon version follows rules of patreon while in ss has more scenes, if problem then complain to patreon about their stupid rules and use incest patch.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
dots can say that patreon version follows rules of patreon while in ss has more scenes, if problem then complain to patreon about their stupid rules and use incest patch.
True yes he can and well they (Patreons) would need to as I have played and I'm only going to be playing the SS version anyways.

Last edited:

Nash7pot

Oct 25, 2017
Ay yo this game needs to be much higher on the most liked tab. So if you come across this comment make sure to like the thread on Page 1. Currently just under 600 likes... This game deserves WAY MORE recognition. Thanks in advance and stay safe!

Reactions: Kazy and Max1276

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Not gonna lie.... I saw incest, and then the daughter shows up as a 9 year old. I was thinking it was going a pretty dark way...

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Not gonna lie.... I saw incest, and then the daughter shows up as a 9 year old. I was thinking it was going a pretty dark way...
Eh that wouldn't be allowed on F95 per rule 7, besides Mr Dots wouldn't go that far.

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes