Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Nothing that can't go wrong? MC's career is at a freezing point, his relationship with GF is going through a crisis. His sister is in danger of losing the hotel, for which she sacrificed a lot of time, including studying. Their relationship, as well as their relationship with their parents, does not run smoothly.
And there's pervert Lucas wandering around. :mad:
Yep, I saw most of this even if I wasn't engaged enough in the story to read 100% of it, but still, it's just my feeling, maybe due to the paradisiac location but I have a sense of "pretty but boring" for this game. Hopefully I'm wrong, we'll see.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Yep, I saw most of this even if I wasn't engaged enough in the story to read 100% of it, but still, it's just my feeling, maybe due to the paradisiac location but I have a sense of "pretty but boring" for this game. Hopefully I'm wrong, we'll see.
It is true that the developer will probably have to withdraw Danny Trejo as Victoria's father. We will lose the drama if he does not cut off our heads with a machete.

• Haha
Reactions: drpavelcia

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Salut MrDots !!!

I have played almost all of your games and I am very satisfied with them. You are in the top quintet of my favorite game creators. The scenarios are solid, the endearing characters, the images and the animations are splendid. I look forward to the sequel to Sunshine Love which promises to be on the same level as your other games.
Note: I am French and my English is that of Google Translate. Apologies!

Reactions: SuperLYC

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
Salut MrDots !!!

I have played almost all of your games and I am very satisfied with them. You are in the top quintet of my favorite game creators. The scenarios are solid, the endearing characters, the images and the animations are splendid. I look forward to the sequel to Sunshine Love which promises to be on the same level as your other games.
Note: I am French and my English is that of Google Translate. Apologies!
this is probably why you are so satisfied with his games :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

Demiurge299

Aug 7, 2018
This one looks very good! Curious, for anyone who's finished it, about how much "playtime" is there currently, or like how long would it take to beat? curious if its worth waiting a bit before starting, or should I run through it now? since it seems to have been added quite recently.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
This one looks very good! Curious, for anyone who's finished it, about how much "playtime" is there currently, or like how long would it take to beat? curious if its worth waiting a bit before starting, or should I run through it now? since it seems to have been added quite recently.
Decision is up to you.
The game has quite a lot of content for the 1st. update.
However, the 2nd. update is quite close, at the beginning of June.

Reactions: Max1276
3.50 star(s) 267 Votes