cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
game's 1st version focuses on plot more than sex and some1 bothers to whine about it. that player should avoid for example something unlimited since it doesn't have sex at all early. nice game for him might be lust epidemic, there's sex quite early.

Reactions: halil123

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I agree. I never question why people like something but I didn't like it.
Well if this is not to your liking could I make an alternate selection for you... Try Wicked Choices Remastered book !, It's loaded with kink. Sex from the start, and a compelling story to round out the VN . Not everyone appreciates a slow burn and that's Ok. I do like a well written story with compelling characters. Unlike MrDots this one will throw you into the story and just hold on.

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
Well if this is not to your liking could I make an alternate selection for you... Try Wicked Choices Remastered book !, It's loaded with kink. Sex from the start, and a compelling story to round out the VN . Not everyone appreciates a slow burn and that's Ok. I do like a well written story with compelling characters. Unlike MrDots this one will throw you into the story and just hold on.
did you just use "well written story", "compelling characters" and "MrDots" in the same paragraph ? something ain't adding up ...

• Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt and yltohawk

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
did you just use "well written story", "compelling characters" and "MrDots" in the same paragraph ? something ain't adding up ...
He was saying Wicked Choices was that, unlike Mr.Dots games.

I disagree when it comes to Melody - I really like it.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
He was saying Wicked Choices was that, unlike Mr.Dots games.

I disagree when it comes to Melody - I really like it.
Melody is still one of the top 5 best completed games I've played, well written, interesting, and innovative gameplay (only game I recall that allowed you to lock the routes so you don't ruin a playthrough by accidentally choosing the wrong option). It's what I look for in games, a slow burn, romantic, that allows me to make decisions on how much of a player/douche I am.

Reactions: Pmktrn17

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
With Kristina being the sister of the twins would be pretty great to have a 4 way with Kristina and the twins but that will prob not happen though I'm sure there will be a 3 way with the twins and the MC.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
With Kristina being the sister of the twins would be pretty great to have a 4 way with Kristina and the twins but that will prob not happen though I'm sure there will be a 3 way with the twins and the MC.
Except that would be incest, and Mr.Dots has already gotten into trouble with Patreon over incest content. I don't think that's going to happen.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Except that would be incest, and Mr.Dots has already gotten into trouble with Patreon over incest content. I don't think that's going to happen.
Yeah I know lol but was just stating would be interesting but hey a guy can dream can't he.

FreakyHokage

Sep 26, 2017
Yeah maybe with the Patreon version but he SubscribeStar version has an option to turn Incest on.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Yeah maybe with the Patreon version but he SubscribeStar version has an option to turn Incest on.
That is an option however that would mean there would be two versions the Patreon with and the Subscribestar with that content, i'm deffo sure MrDots would not do that as the people who are on Patreon would kick off about not getting that content.

• Angry
Reactions: x32

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That is an option however that would mean there would be two versions the Patreon with and the Subscribestar with that content, i'm deffo sure MrDots would not do that as the people who are on Patreon would kick off about not getting that content.
he already has 2 versions, 1 for patreon w/o incest and extras with incest.

Aug 7, 2019
Nice cliffhanger there at the end, we all know what's most likely to happen next update, although I'd much rather see Yuki come out of nowhere and get all chop socky on his ass for the extra emasculation.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
he already has 2 versions, 1 for patreon w/o incest and extras with incest.
I know about the different versions but I meant as in like 2 versions as in the Subscribestar version having more content and the Patreon version not having if you get me plus the difference between both versions is that the patch is already there on SS and on Patreon you have to download and add it yourself but there is no extra content on. (I mean for the people who play it with Incest on of course)

Of course that doesn't mean that MrDots can't release that to SS subscribers and leave that content out for Patreon subscribers but I don't think that will happen but I could be wrong we are still in early days of SL.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
contentwise both will/should be same, ss will have incest while patreon won't have.

Reactions: x32

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
contentwise both will/should be same, ss will have incest while patreon won't have.
I don't think you understood what I was saying. I know both will/should be the same but the incest bit is just patched on SS and not on Patreon, I was meaning about if there will be a version with more content e.g. in the P version you can't do anything with the twins at all other than kiss them both but in the SS version you can have a 3 way with the twins meaning 2 different versions aka more pictures and dialogue in the SS than the Patreon one. However at the same time MrDots could do that and I would be wrong but we will find out as the updates come by.

*Edit - I could be wrong there might be two different contents but as I've only played the SS version I don't know but maybe the extras included in the SS version are the extra content I alluded to but like I said I don't have the Patreon version to test the difference between them of course.

Last edited:

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I don't think you understood what I was saying. I know both will/should be the same but the incest bit is just patched on SS and not on Patreon, I was meaning about if there will be a version with more content e.g. in the P version you can't do anything with the twins at all other than kiss them both but in the SS version you can have a 3 way with the twins meaning 2 different versions aka more pictures and dialogue in the SS than the Patreon one. However at the same time MrDots could do that and I would be wrong but we will find out as the updates come by.

*Edit - I could be wrong there might be two different contents but as I've only played the SS version I don't know but maybe the extras included in the SS version are the extra content I alluded to but like I said I don't have the Patreon version to test the difference between them of course.
lol no way that would sit well with his supporters.

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes