TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Connie looks like she’s 12 and the surfer girl 14, I feel like a goddam pedo smashing with them & that whip cream bikini she wore, that should have dripped right off her chest cause she’s a carpenters dream
(Flat as a board and never been nailed)
I dated (euphemism) plenty of girls in college that were just as flat and looked just as young and they were all 18+.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Are there any confirmed hints about relationship paths? I doubt there will ever be any kind of true harem path even though I've been playing a man-slut path, I'm guessing Sis and Ashley are mutually exclusive, but was curious if there are any mutually exclusive characters like Shortcake and Trisha?

I admit, I do enjoy being able to toggle on/off romantic interest in a character, but just curious if there will be a part in the story where we are 'locked-in' to whoever we are currently dating for story purposes?

Technically, we're encouraged to date casually so I would imagine there would be no bad consequences/sudden break-ups for pursuing most of the LIs, but as Sis is my main LI, I am concerned how she would take the news of the MC also dating Shortcake, Ashley and Trisha?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are there any confirmed hints about relationship paths?
well since most girls mc fucks (or will fuck in case of some girls) are leaving town after summer and twins want just casual sex and trisha stays with mayor there aren't that many choices and 2 of those are sis or nic (staying in sb or leaving sb).

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
well since most girls mc fucks (or will fuck in case of some girls) are leaving town after summer and twins want just casual sex and trisha stays with mayor there aren't that many choices and 2 of those are sis or nic (staying in sb or leaving sb).
I guess what I wanted to know was if Sis will lose her shit if it comes out we are also dating Shortcake, Ashley and Trisha. The other girls pretty much have already mentioned they are not staying in town forever or just want a summer fling. Then again, who knows if maybe some of the girls might change their minds depending on the relationship points we have with them by the time the summer ends?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
SUNSHINE LOVE VERSION 0.05.1
patreon or subs version? doesn't matter since won't spend 17 hrs to dl it.

I guess what I wanted to know was if Sis will lose her shit if it comes out we are also dating Shortcake, Ashley and Trisha. The other girls pretty much have already mentioned they are not staying in town forever or just want a summer fling. Then again, who knows if maybe some of the girls might change their minds depending on the relationship points we have with them by the time the summer ends?
oh she will lose her shit. atm them leaving after summer looks to be set on stone.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
As far as I'm aware, you can't date the sister or Ashley at the same time after a certain point. Ashley will force you to choose between her or your sister. I'm assuming the same with Trisha and your cousin (I decided not to sleep with Trisha). With a lot of the other girls, they're just summer flings. Yuki and Jazmin both said that they are taking off at the end of summer (who knows about an epilogue), and still not sure with Connie, but pretty sure she is leaving too. I think the only real full time dateable girls are your sister, cousin, and Ashley (I broke it off with the mother since sister and cousin are, of course, main LIs for me).

I'm just annoyed that, whether you're in an open relationship with Nicole or not, the MC keeps bringing up every time that he's gonna go back to his city to a law firm, that he doesn't even work at, mind you, to start up his job again. It's like.. stop being an idiot, MC.

Anyways, I think that Sunshine Love is going to follow a similar path to Dating My Daughter with a limited harem path, maybe none at all depending on how the cousin and sister find out about each other, if they do, and stuff like that. I hope so, anyway. I definitely don't want to choose between those two. And I really wished Yuki would stay, because I love her character so much.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Are there any confirmed hints about relationship paths? I doubt there will ever be any kind of true harem path even though I've been playing a man-slut path, I'm guessing Sis and Ashley are mutually exclusive, but was curious if there are any mutually exclusive characters like Shortcake and Trisha?

I admit, I do enjoy being able to toggle on/off romantic interest in a character, but just curious if there will be a part in the story where we are 'locked-in' to whoever we are currently dating for story purposes?

Technically, we're encouraged to date casually so I would imagine there would be no bad consequences/sudden break-ups for pursuing most of the LIs, but as Sis is my main LI, I am concerned how she would take the news of the MC also dating Shortcake, Ashley and Trisha?
you already asked the same question on the discord and got an official answer.
Do you really think you will get a better answer over here?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Asides that, i guess you can't get any better "confirmation" anywhere else than being answered on discord by one of the TeamMembers.

All you get over here is either exatly the same, or some "i have heared somewhere that..." rumors (rumors which you should never trust anyways though)

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
patreon or subs version? doesn't matter since won't spend 17 hrs to dl it.
Doesn't even matter also because of outdated version.
Who wants to load version 0.0.5 if the recent version is 2.0.4 ?
On top of that, the first post has been reported (and deleted) for violating F95 rules.
(ofc that new post is reported too already - and since it's a re-post after been deleted once before i guess the mod staff over here will not be very amused XD)

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
you already asked the same question on the discord and got an official answer.
Do you really think you will get a better answer over here?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Asides that, i guess you can't get any better "confirmation" anywhere else than being answered on discord by one of the TeamMembers.

All you get over here is either exatly the same, or some "i have heared somewhere that..." rumors (rumors which you should never trust anyways though)
Thanks for the reply and for the record, I had already posted my question both here and on the discord around the same time. While I appreciated your answer, I was still interested in hearing what others felt about the topic. There's no need to get snarky about responding to a question I had posed earlier.

Shinlaw

Aug 6, 2017
It's like this game is written by a sociopath. Every little thing is transactional, the whole script feels like it's been put through the grinder of absolute logic, emotions are basically limited to "approve" and "disapprove". Aside from that production quality is pretty high, but I can see where the reviews are coming from.
Very strange to read, but on some level it's interesting to see such perspective.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx and Hyperserver

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's like this game is written by a sociopath. Every little thing is transactional, the whole script feels like it's been put through the grinder of absolute logic, emotions are basically limited to "approve" and "disapprove". Aside from that production quality is pretty high, but I can see where the reviews are coming from.
Very strange to read, but on some level it's interesting to see such perspective.
you just described most of avns.

• Haha
Reactions: Hyperserver

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I have such a difficult time playing this game... the twins remind me of my cousin!

Screenshot 2022-11-27 152012.png Cuz1.jpg

Sometimes I think someone used her as the character model, lol

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: frozted and cxx
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes