Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Are dialogues really that bad?
Some are kind of stilted and formalistic. I think there's an issue of English not being the first language of the script writer, so things don't flow and aren't always constructed the way a native speaker might write it. It's far from being the worst example I've seen. Can't remember the name of the game - it was one I was checking out replays of on PH when looking for something new - but it seems that the writer of that game (Russian or other Slavic native speaker, I think) simply used Google Translate to convert his native language script to English. Lots of weird constructions and wrong forms of homonyms. Granted, even native speakers/writers miswrite to/too or even here/hear often enough, but this was a bit more egregious.

BTW: How do you calm a grammar nazi that's been triggered?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
that has like 10% chance.
LESS ..... MUCH LESS ......
People still don't get how silly they are when even thinking a girl which struggled to get her very first sexual encounter at all could switch into a full-lesbian 100% open minded whore like nothing.
They made the same assumption within DMD (and had no success), and now they try to destroy SL the same way.

Best way, just to ignore such comments at all.

Funny sidenote:
They (stupid users) claim that other developers do a better job by doing this or that ..........
I just wonder why those "other devs" always do few updates and mostly abandon their game before finishing while complaining about getting low support, whilst MrDots (same as other top devs) obvioulsly make so many mistakes and do everything wrong compared to the comments over here, but still being in business for over 7 years and having all the support they need.
The self awareness of some over here is so much away from truth, that it hurts to see.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Funny sidenote:
They (stupid users) claim that other developers do a better job by doing this or that ..........
I just wonder why those "other devs" always do few updates and mostly abandon their game before finishing while complaining about getting low support, whilst MrDots (same as other top devs) obvioulsly make so many mistakes and do everything wrong compared to the comments over here, but still being in business for over 7 years and having all the support they need.
The self awareness of some over here is so much away from truth, that it hurts to see.
mysteries of life. danielsk has "quite a much" of supporters and his games "lack" few things but that doesn't matter to his patrons.

apparently needs to do wrong way good enuf that it's right way.

• Haha
Reactions: Hyperserver

ElectricEagle

Jul 29, 2020
Hey all, can someone tell me , when there will be any more sex scenes besides the one right at the beginning? Im Playing for nearly 3 hours now, and nothing....

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Hey all, can someone tell me , when there will be any more sex scenes besides the one right at the beginning? Im Playing for nearly 3 hours now, and nothing....
How do you define "sex scene"? Penetration only, or anything involving genital stimulation? It's been a while since I started the AVN, but my recollection is that there were at least a couple lewd interactions early on.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
plenty if player makes right choices.

How do you define "sex scene"? Penetration only, or anything involving genital stimulation? It's been a while since I started the AVN, but my recollection is that there were at least a couple lewd interactions early on.
well yea if doesn't have sex with vicky, mommy, sis, .............. then there's at least 1 webcam show with nicole.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes