Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It's not that hard... Gerald met Ashley years ago when he went so SB... they had sex and conceived a child. At this point neither Ashley nor Gerald probably knew she was pregnant. Then he left.
Then we get the intro to Sunshine Love where Ashley tells him the truth about what happened after he was gone and the rest is history.

Was there a recon or something because in my CH1 I still get this:

View attachment 2160665
View attachment 2160666
Yeah that is the intro with incest enabled as i know it from before.
But at least in the current version i have (1.0.0) it starts with 14 years ago, Gerald and Ash meet for the first time and at her apartment he meets her daughter.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah that is the intro with incest enabled as i know it from before.
But at least in the current version i have (1.0.0) it starts with 14 years ago, Gerald and Ash meet for the first time and at her apartment he meets her daughter.
Are you sure you have the patch installed correctly? Is incest enabled?
Because I have 1.0.0 too and it definitely works for me.
Go to the settings, check if it's enabled and the start a new game.
That should work.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Are you sure you have the patch installed correctly? Is incest enabled?
Because I have 1.0.0 too and it definitely works for me.
Go to the settings, check if it's enabled and the start a new game.
That should work.
Yes patch is installed, enabled and works as intended in the game, just for some reason it doesn't work in the intro, also no mods.
Maybe it's the different in Patreon/SubscribeStar release ?

It doesn't really bother me to be honest, i just have read Profundus post and checked myself.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Uthuriel

Profundus

Dec 10, 2020
It's not that hard... Gerald met Ashley years ago when he went so SB... they had sex and conceived a child. At this point neither Ashley nor Gerald probably knew she was pregnant. Then he left.
Then we get the intro to Sunshine Love where Ashley tells him the truth about what happened after he was gone and the rest is history.

Was there a recon or something because in my CH1 I still get this:

View attachment 2160665
View attachment 2160666
Ah, I missed that. In my version (downloaded it from this forum's OP) the story goes as I told. But thank you for explaining. I would like to see those scenes though.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes patch is installed, enabled and works as intended in the game, just for some reason it doesn't work in the intro, also no mods.
Maybe it's the different in Patreon/SubscribeStar release ?
you dl'd patreon version most likely and that should be avoided like radioactive waste. twins scene later will be different too in patreon version even with incest patch than on subs version (just a guess but no intention to check).

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
Rosa and Victoria / Shortcake and Gerald

Rosa had no kids while our maid. We left the house with her going away "present" 7 years ago. Vicky is far too old to be Rosa's kid unless she was a secret while Rosa was our maid.

Devs have clearly stated:
Shortcake is NOT going to be Gerald's daughter. I still think an affair with Trish makes sense but obviously not one that she got pregnant from.

kameohawk ranethmoren
I guess even devs lie :ROFLMAO:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I guess even devs lie :ROFLMAO:
Technically Dots kept it from the other team members and he does not speak to Discord or anywhere so they did not lie on purpose.

I say we cut them slack since they said what seemed obvious from facts in story, that there was no opportunity for Gerald to come to Sunshine Bay to knock up Trish.

Which is still true.

So they will have to explain WHERE the hook up happened to create Shortcake since he did not go back to SB and at that point he did not know about Sis and was not dating Ashley in any way. Shortcake was 4 years old when Gerald went back to see Ashley the second time and that intro starts.

Reactions: groudor

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
Great Game and full of Masterpieces. Cant say wich is the most beautiful character. The Story forces to continue :). The Animations could be a bit better. Looks always a little stiff.
Just wondering now how to export after Ending Season one to continue in Season Two?
Did i miss the discription or is there a "in Game" Information how to do it?
Any inputs for me?
Thank YOU.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Great Game and full of Masterpieces. Cant say wich is the most beautiful character. The Story forces to continue :). The Animations could be a bit better. Looks always a little stiff.
Just wondering now how to export after Ending Season one to continue in Season Two?
Any inputs for me?
Thank YOU.
Did you download the 1.0 update or just used 0.8 as the end? The instruction came in that little update afterwards.

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
Not sure id just for me but in week 6 i have been seeing some "glitches" when scene changes sometimes.
Sofar i have noticed it during Himaris tittyfuck scene and the sexy scene with Lily in the "barn" during the cowboy/western event.
What i´m seeing is like a checker pattern flashing when the scene changes sometimes.

Jul 2, 2021
Not sure id just for me but in week 6 i have been seeing some "glitches" when scene changes sometimes.
Sofar i have noticed it during Himaris tittyfuck scene and the sexy scene with Lily in the "barn" during the cowboy/western event.
What i´m seeing is like a checker pattern flashing when the scene changes sometimes.
This is a problem with renpy that I have seen happen but it may not apply to your case, it is just something I have noticed while beta testing. When you start the game, the Renpy engine attempts to locate all the required images/sounds/animations from where ever it can based on what has been defined in all the scripts. Normally it will find all this data in the ".rpa" files, but if you extract all the contents of the game using a tool like Unren, and keep all of that data in the game folder along with the .rpa files, it seems to cause this glitch (for me anyway). Deleting the duplicate extracted data or moving it outside of the game folder fixes this issue for me. As I said, this may not be the case for you, but if you have extracted this data or the source you got the game from has the data extracted, then that is why.

Jul 2, 2021
Any inputs for me?
Thank YOU.
When you finish your run in Ch1, you will have an option at the bottom of the screen to "Save your progress" as you see in my screenshot below. This is the only way to use a save from ch1 in ch2, normal saves will not work. If you do this and start a new game in ch2, it will detect that one of these saves exists and ask you if you want to load it. If it does not, then you can take a screenshot of the end screen in ch1 with all the stats and manually enter the information. Hope this helps.

1668315978754.png

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes