Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
not stepmother, mc's and sis's daddy never married ashley so no official relationship.
That's not necessarily true. Where I live, a couple that cohabits for a year or more is married according to common law, and the relationship does have official standing — they can file as 'married' for tax purposes, for instance. Not married does not equal no rights.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
I wonder if this is going to eventually be one of those AVN's where if you fuck eveyone that offers it will blow up in the MC's face last episode. God, I hope not, if so he's going to be in so much trouble in my playthrough.
Is there an link to the Patreon version if we DON'T want incest?
This was made specifically for incest (Mr. Dot = the same guys that made an AVN where you knock up your hot daughter), not just with "roomate" and "sister" interchangeable titles, so it would be kinda of a lame story if it had to be re-written with no-relative-fucking in mind. Don't want incest = don't play SL. You must have some pretty ugly family members if 3D renders with fictional stories attached to them triggers you, even when the main LI is only the MC's half-sister (that would gladly put a baby in in real life even if she was my hs, though my real full-sis is hotter). You are actually only the 3rd person I've seen to bitch about incest content, most bitch about lack of it and end up making 3rd party patches to add it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's not necessarily true. Where I live, a couple that cohabits for a year or more is married according to common law, and the relationship does have official standing — they can file as 'married' for tax purposes, for instance. Not married does not equal no rights.
well they lived together (more or less) for a couple years, dunno if common law applies to navy and what's official status of ashley if gerald happens to die aka will she inherit something or not. for sure they didn't file anything for taxes since gerald is navy officer and ashley had only savings.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wonder if this is going to eventually be one of those AVN's where if you fuck eveyone that offers it will blow up in the MC's face last episode. God, I hope not, if so he's going to be in so much trouble in my playthrough.

This was made specifically for incest (Mr. Dot = the same guys that made an AVN where you knock up your hot daughter), not just with "roomate" and "sister" interchangeable titles, so it would be kinda of a lame story if it had to be re-written with no-relative-fucking in mind. Don't want incest = don't play SL. You must have some pretty ugly family members if 3D renders with fictional stories attached to them triggers you, even when the main LI is only the MC's half-sister (that would gladly put a baby in in real life even if she was my hs, though my real full-sis is hotter). You are actually only the 3rd person I've seen to bitch about incest content, most bitch about lack of it and end up making 3rd party patches to add it.
there are "few" cases where things might blow up on mc's face but we'll just have to wait and see.

there is non-incest version where daddy gerald rescue's ashley and her daughter which isn't his daughter so therefore no incest even if mc fucks both his not-sister and not-stepmommy and scene in barn with twins is different on patreon version and trisha's letter contains some other info than what it contains in ss version.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
there are "few" cases where things might blow up on mc's face but we'll just have to wait and see.

there is non-incest version where daddy gerald rescue's ashley and her daughter which isn't his daughter so therefore no incest even if mc fucks both his not-sister and not-stepmommy and scene in barn with twins is different on patreon version and trisha's letter contains some other info than what it contains in ss version.
Sounds like it sucks, glad I quit messing with Patreon. Maybe that other guy and the 4 others looking for that specific version will like it.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Profundus

Dec 10, 2020
well they lived together (more or less) for a couple years, dunno if common law applies to navy and what's official status of ashley if gerald happens to die aka will she inherit something or not. for sure they didn't file anything for taxes since gerald is navy officer and ashley had only savings.
Well, this is one of the biggest questions I came up to when CF suddenly turned into sis. Following the storyline Gerald in the beginning of SL only got to know Ashley when he saw her dancing in the Burlesque club. At that time already had the MC as his son whose mother had died some time ago. Ashley already had her daughter (CF), and Gerald got to know the CF as a 9-year-old child. So the MC and CF are definately not relatives. I'm still confused why CF all of a sudden became his sis or even his step-sis.
Maybe somebody from the MrDot's team can explain why they changed the setting in that way?
Or was that info already given by the team, and I just missed it?
Thanks in advance.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well, this is one of the biggest questions I came up to when CF suddenly turned into sis. Following the storyline Gerald in the beginning of SL only got to know Ashley when he saw her dancing in the Burlesque club. At that time already had the MC as his son whose mother had died some time ago. Ashley already had her daughter (CF), and Gerald got to know the CF as a 9-year-old child. So the MC and CF are definately not relatives. I'm still confused why CF all of a sudden became his sis or even his step-sis.
Maybe somebody from the MrDot's team can explain why they changed the setting in that way?
Thanks in advance.
Eh, when did they change the intro ?
True even with incest enabled, the father meets the sister now as a young girl, incest makes not really sense with that...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks in advance.
originally on ss version gerald went to sunshine bay twice, 1st time as youngish officer where she met and had fun time with young ashley (just don't ask any1 which older or younger ashley looks hotter ;P) and then years later as a older big time officer where he learned that ashley had given birth to his daughter and he rescues them to live with him and his son and after some years of fighting and gerald being away ashley had enuf and left him and mc and moved back to sb and bought hotel and maybe that club where she danced and mc and half-sis didn't meet until many years later.

no idea what is it on current season 1 but Hyperserver could answer what and why something was changed.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Here's to hoping the MC put a baby in Shortcake/MC's other half-sister after he creampied her (and maybe half-sis #1 will feel left out and want one too). Though not looking forward to the rest of the shit hitting the fan in my playthrough, like half a dozen opportunities to end other relationships on good terms and I decided to keep them all going until they all probably fall off a clif just to see the MC get that extra bit of pussy (and for him to get caught ass-fucking his sister by one of them, oops, should have locked the door if you want to keep incest hookups a secret).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Thanks in advance.
It's not that hard... Gerald met Ashley years ago when he went so SB... they had sex and conceived a child. At this point neither Ashley nor Gerald probably knew she was pregnant. Then he left.
Then we get the intro to Sunshine Love where Ashley tells him the truth about what happened after he was gone and the rest is history.

Was there a recon or something because in my CH1 I still get this:

1668115960252.png
1668115984925.png

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes