CyberFox04

Oct 26, 2022
Sorry for the question noob, I finished Ch1 of Sunshine love, but when I open Ch2 the saves of Ch1 don't appear, do I have to do something to be able to load the progress of the first half? Thank you!

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Sorry for the question noob, I finished Ch1 of Sunshine love, but when I open Ch2 the saves of Ch1 don't appear, do I have to do something to be able to load the progress of the first half? Thank you!
Did you do it as described on first page?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Perfect Situation

Hello again to all of our supporters! We hope you had a great weekend.
But next weekend will be even better when the very next update of Sunshine Love is released!
We’ve done everything we can to cram in as much content and interactions with some of your favourite characters for this new release. Also included are our many Donut and Peeping Tom images which we’ve hidden in various locations within the update.
Today’s preview is taken from our donut gallery, and as you can see, we’ve combined two characters for this image, and there are many more like these to find - and with different combinations!
The question is, can you find them all? ;)
Anyway, you can start setting your watches and preparing yourself for the next instalment of Sunshine Love, which will be released NEXT SUNDAY, March 12th!
Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support so far. We truly appreciate each and every one of you.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, we’ll be in touch with you all again very soon!
Mrdots

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Since dmd has finished...I just wish a new game from mrdots with Mother - Son and Brother - sister genre..both in same game :love:
Please no... The development of DMD and sunshine love was already so fucking slowed down cause they switched between them, please dont start a new game besides Sunshine Love, just finish one job and start a new one after.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Please no... The development of DMD and sunshine love was already so fucking slowed down cause they switched between them, please dont start a new game besides Sunshine Love, just finish one job and start a new one after.
no new game until sl is more near end and after next game comes they might start another game alongside but that's far future thing.

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
Obvious trick is obvious...

The donut gallery doesn't necessarily (one might say rarely) reflects in game events, 90% chance it's just a couple of what ifs...
At least so far.
should be good to have some threesomes

Reactions: LSC82
Mar 15, 2021
We need a Ashley/MC's Sister threesome in the future, this game is full of incest anyway so noone cares if they are mother and daughter :BootyTime:................and I was thinking those images above were actual game scenes but then I saw the Donut Galley stuff :FacePalm: For those who think they can't make this threesome because of Patreon, just remember they can do the same they did to the twins, just a separate version, like someone mentioned here.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes