cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I get the feeling Trisha is gonna react a lot more shocked than if she caught "step-cousins" doing it(technically, she's cousin only to the sister, Trisha has no blood relations to the MC).
well there are only 2 persons bloodrelated to mc in whole town.

I think we all save scummed that part, it's gonna be a shocking reveal right after we popped her isn't it?
or rollbacked.

Reactions: LSC82

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
prev1.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Feb 19, 2023 06:00 pm
To The Moon & Back

Hello again to all of our supporters!

It’s time for brand-new preview from the next update of Sunshine Love!

For those of you who are on the “Sis” path, you would know that you have spent more time with her than anyone else since you arrived in town.

But with your time in Sunshine Bay soon coming to an end in a few weeks, are you sure you want to leave Sis and the hotel behind, knowing that all issues are still yet to be resolved?

Will you be able to handle being separated from her a second time?

And what about the feelings of Sis? She’s become even more attached to you during these past couple of months that she may do whatever it takes to try and convince you to extend your stay beyond the summer.

Even if it means taking you somewhere romantic, underneath the moonlight, to a place you should know pretty well from your first week in town.

Find out what unfolds with Sis (and some of your other love interests) when the next update of Sunshine Love is released on Saturday, March 12th!

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support so far. We truly appreciate each and every one of you.

Have a great day, and we’ll be in touch again next weekend,

Mrdots

walker188

Apr 30, 2017

And what about the feelings of Sis? She’s become even more attached to you during these past couple of months that she may do whatever it takes to try and convince you to extend your stay beyond the summer.

I hope her best includes a swollen belly for her and shortcake. That would be MC to stay for a very LONG time.

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
View attachment 2402762
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Feb 19, 2023 06:00 pm
To The Moon & Back

Hello again to all of our supporters!

It’s time for brand-new preview from the next update of Sunshine Love!

For those of you who are on the “Sis” path, you would know that you have spent more time with her than anyone else since you arrived in town.

But with your time in Sunshine Bay soon coming to an end in a few weeks, are you sure you want to leave Sis and the hotel behind, knowing that all issues are still yet to be resolved?

Will you be able to handle being separated from her a second time?

Even if it means taking you somewhere romantic, underneath the moonlight, to a place you should know pretty well from your first week in town.

Find out what unfolds with Sis (and some of your other love interests) when the next update of Sunshine Love is released on Saturday, March 12th!

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support so far. We truly appreciate each and every one of you.

Have a great day, and we’ll be in touch again next weekend,

Mrdots
Glad to see more sis content.

Although, I do wonder what they will do with her from now on. It was great when there was mutual lust and they were edging ever so slowly into a physical relationship, but now that has been established and that anticipation has passed, where do they take it from here?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Glad to see more sis content.

Although, I do wonder what they will do with her from now on. It was great when there was mutual lust and they were edging ever so slowly into a physical relationship, but now that has been established and that anticipation has passed, where do they take it from here?
well since sl will end after couple updates it'll be just finalizing hotel and exposing those scumbags and sex somewhere and mc fucking all girls and "step-mommy" and "auntie" and confronting nicole.

Reactions: rudy007

rafaelo4

Planeswalker
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Quick question guys, do I need to download Chapter 1 as well or just Chapter 2 if I want to play entire game
from the very beginning. Much appreciated!

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes