CreamyX

Dec 30, 2022
So this may have been pointed out already and if it has, my apologies, but there is a fairly significant error on Week 7.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
So this may have been pointed out already and if it has, my apologies, but there is a fairly significant error on Week 7.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That didn't happen to me. Do you have the Sancho mod and are you using cheats to try and pursue all the girls and get all the lewds in a single play through? He said doing that could screw things up.

If you don't have it or aren't futzing with it, something must have happened in your DL or update since that worked perfectly for me in each of my various routes, only getting one scene or the other.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
prev1.jpg
Feb 12, 2023 06:00 pm
Behind Closed Doors

Hello again to all of our supporters!

How is February treating you? Are you ready for another preview image from the upcoming update of Sunshine Love?

For those of you who were playing the “Cousin” path, you will know that you spent
the night over at her house (and in her bed).

But what will happen the morning after when her mother Trisha returns home a little earlier than expected?

Will you get caught fooling around with her innocent daughter, or will you find a way to get out of there without Trisha having any idea that you were there?

Things are starting to get even more risky for you, the MC.

How much longer can you sneak around (with the girls that you are interested in) before it completely blows up in your face?

Find out what unfolds when the next update of Sunshine Love is released on Sunday, March 12th!

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support so far. We truly appreciate each and every one of you.

Have a great day, and we’ll be in touch again next weekend,
Mrdots

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
she is (semisorta) cousin still if didn't peek what was in that envelope.
I get the feeling Trisha is gonna react a lot more shocked than if she caught "step-cousins" doing it(technically, she's cousin only to the sister, Trisha has no blood relations to the MC).

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
OK to be clear she was never MC's cousin only Sister's cousin through her mother that we do not share.

Secondly, Trish is her Aunt not matter what you read or do not read and the daughter of her Aunt is her cousin even if she is her half-sister as well. She is both.

But she is never the MC's cousin
Thx I know, i was just ironic because i open the letter by curiosity

Reactions: LSC82
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes