Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
[sarcasm]
i guess it would be a great innovation if someone could invent something where you can search for a content of your choice within a whole thread. :unsure:
[/sarcasm]
Something like what? A search box, perhaps? Naaaah, it's too much work man...

And it was sarcasm of course.. Better to be clear about it.;) :D

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Something like what? A search box, perhaps? Naaaah, it's too much work man...

And it was sarcasm of course.. Better to be clear about it.;) :D
nah - i thought more about some kind of "google light".
People seem to know exactly how to find a certain file somewhere hidden in any dark corner of the internet, but still they aren't able to find related posts within a thread.
F95 staff is really lazy - they should index every post for google meta.
:FacePalm:

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
prev01.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jan 29, 2023 07:16 pm
It’s Good To Be Back

Welcome back everyone!

We hope you had a great Christmas/New Years and had some time away from work for holidays or some time with loved ones.
After a good month’s rest, we’re ready to resume work on our third visual novel, Sunshine Love.

We’ll be working on SL updates back-to-back and then we’ll look at creating our first “DMD fantasy scene collection” update.

With regards to the very next SL release, we don’t have an official release date as yet, but we’ll let you know when it will be very soon.
Work is well underway for the next version of the game, scenes have been put in place with certain characters to make an appearance and the first third of the update has already been written.

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support so far, and we hope you’re up for big 2023 because we certainly are!
Have a great day, and we’ll be in touch again next weekend,

Mrdots

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
....flowers for Yuki from a Hot Dog Stand.......
But, don't get me wrong: It is a great game and I've played it till now with great pleasure!!!
(My favorite character is the surfer Girl....)
Like the other games from Mr.Dots, Melody and DmD are great and very entertaining!!!
Loking really forward to what comes next..... :love: :love: :love:

CreamyX

Dec 30, 2022
Out of curiosity is there an option for multiple partners? I'm just really getting into week three and I'm having trouble deciding which one of the girls I like the best. I don't want a spoiler per say, but I was curious if there was any way the MC could have more than one person to be in a relationship with.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Out of curiosity is there an option for multiple partners? I'm just really getting into week three and I'm having trouble deciding which one of the girls I like the best. I don't want a spoiler per say, but I was curious if there was any way the MC could have more than one person to be in a relationship with.
there will be no full harem ending (full harem will be featured in our next game starting end of this year)
But you might be able to end with more than one girl if you play your cards right, even though not every girl is featured for an ending at all and also not every combo will be possible.

CreamyX

Dec 30, 2022
there will be no full harem ending (full harem will be featured in our next game starting end of this year)
But you might be able to end with more than one girl if you play your cards right, even though not every girl is featured for an ending at all and also not every combo will be possible.
Thank you for the quick response! I look forward to seeing what else is to come!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
my guess is vicky and dark haired sis unless twins want to go steady.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door

Hello to all of our supporters.
It’s a new week, which means we have a brand-new preview for you all today!
If you have been following the story so far, you will know that there has been a lot of mystery, deception and strange goings-on at the local church.
The pastor’s daughter, “Kristina”, has been highly suspicious of her father and you, the MC, are still wondering what the relevance is of the angel painting that hangs on the wall inside his office.
It’s always a risk whenever you enter the church, but what might be even riskier is continuing to date the pastor’s daughter! ;)
What will happen between the two of you during the next update?
Will this heavenly angel help you in your quest to discover the truth behind Mr Roshi’s earlier suspicions: that something fishy is going on at the church?
And is there any chance that your relationship with Kristina is able to move forward at this crucial time?
Find out when the next update of Sunshine Love is released! (*release date still to be determined.)
As mentioned last week, we’ll be working on SL updates back-to-back from and then we’ll look at creating our first “DMD fantasy scene collection” update.
Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support so far.
Have a great day, and we’ll be in touch again next weekend,
Mrdots

prev_1.jpg

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes