Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I am kinda disappointed that Nicole doesn't get to reap the benefits of an open relationship herself. Her prissy attitude could've been much improved by following her sister's advice, letting her hair down and going down the rabbit hole of carnal debauchery. If the MC can fool around with eleven girls, surely she can handle eleven dicks?

Also, the boss' wife looks like my college crush, only age adjusted.
I think that was prohibited to avoid further rioting among the Three Letter Phobics.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I think that was prohibited to avoid further rioting among the Three Letter Phobics.
Dots intent from the get go was to have her awaken to cuckquean desires. No one trusted him enough for that. Nicky loves the MC and doesn't want another guy she just wants get freaky by watching (and maybe joining) while he fucks the shit out of other women. It is her kink but she did not know it yet. There was never any point where she wanted other guys and Dots has been clear about those type of fetishes not being in his VNs ever.

So I don't what else to say to those people who thought, out of nowhere, that it was going that way.

:)

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Does CH2 include CH1?
He tried that at one point and it crashed and burned.

There's a port-over process at the end of Ch1 - when you get to the end of a play-through you'll be asked to"export" your save. You tell it to "export" and it will save the game and write info to the "persistent" file. When you open Ch2, select "new" game and it will allow you to "import" one of your prior saves into Ch 2. If you have multiple routes, you'll select "new" and "import" for each one individually. If you don't have a ported game, you will either have to "enter decisions" into a new game, or elect to start from a "canon" version already programmed in.

Reactions: zone2022user

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
So I don't what else to say to those people who thought, out of nowhere, that it was going that way.

:)
:(

Nicole has that face that straddles the line between a bitchy class rep (glasses on) and a submissive (glasses off). It's a pity we're not getting any scenes with her.

Reactions: Satarial

Satarial

Jul 27, 2022
Hi :cool:

I started playing this game yesterday, the girl models are beautiful, but Nicole is terrible, and as a character too hah :LOL:
I hope MC starts a relationship with step sister, she is beautiful...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi :cool:

I started playing this game yesterday, the girl models are beautiful, but Nicole is terrible, and as a character too hah :LOL:
I hope MC starts a relationship with step sister, she is beautiful...
not to spoil much but he can start relationship with every1 although at some point paths between 2 milfs diverge.

Reactions: Satarial
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes