Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
that screen should close once you click somewhere on the screen.
Never got that issue reported before - no matter why yours doesn't work to be honest.
Sorry that i can't help more.

If you still got stuck - and if you use an un-modded official version, then i recommend to contact one of the main Devs on Patreon or Subscribestar where you bought your subscription and i am sure you will get further help

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I am still on week 3, but I just had to comment how weirded out I was by Jazmin's bleached asshole. I hope there's some lampshade hanging about it in the game later.

Everything else has been great so far.

Reactions: LSC82

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am still on week 3, but I just had to comment how weirded out I was by Jazmin's bleached asshole. I hope there's some lampshade hanging about it in the game later.

well assholes on many games are more or less odd, sometimes it's pink and sometimes very white and other ways.

Jozefu23

Jan 11, 2023
Hey guys, im new to the forum. Ive played to the end of CH2 but i cant find anything on CH3, does anybody know whats going on with it? TY

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

It felt like somebody wanted to include a black character but had never seen any black girls "stuff" because it sure doesn't look like that lol.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey guys, im new to the forum. Ive played to the end of CH2 but i cant find anything on CH3, does anybody know whats going on with it? TY
well ofc you can't find anything since ch2 is still going on and possibly that there'll be no ch3.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I am kinda disappointed that Nicole doesn't get to reap the benefits of an open relationship herself. Her prissy attitude could've been much improved by following her sister's advice, letting her hair down and going down the rabbit hole of carnal debauchery. If the MC can fool around with eleven girls, surely she can handle eleven dicks?

Also, the boss' wife looks like my college crush, only age adjusted.

Jozefu23

Jan 11, 2023
They were closing the other game, I think MrDots just started working on it again after the break, next update should be in March if I remember the last news from Hyperserver, gotta be patient. :)
So we're looking at MrDots working on SL again? I have enjoyed DMD and Melody, SL is another great game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
So we're looking at MrDots working on SL again? I have enjoyed DMD and Melody, SL is another great game.
Yep, aside the "fantasy what if scenario" for DMD (that should be done further this year) now MrDots is working on SL. :)

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes