♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
ah 1 who didn't read what was in that envelope.
And looking back, I was so right about that. Do you remember? I guessed it long before I opened the envelope, but you kept arguing against it hehehe :p
'kay i'm nowhere to be found... By--------------------->

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
I just played to the end of what is available. Lot of content, especially nice outfits. My only concern is that my fav girl is Vicky, and she is the only one who would catch you fucking sister. All the others you can fuck unpunished, even Ashley, with a kinda joke like scene. But if you got on Sis' path one thousand years ago, there is no way Vicky doesn't catch yoou.
Have you never played any of their games before. DMD you have at about 8 different 3somes and a few 4somes when some of the other girls find out you are fucking each other. Melody you get 3somes and 4somes. Just hang on and I've no doubt you'll get the same in this.

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
And looking back, I was so right about that. Do you remember? I guessed it long before I opened the envelope, but you kept arguing against it hehehe :p
'kay i'm nowhere to be found... By--------------------->
I think most players guessed it long ago. It was staring you in the face from early on in the game.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
The only thing that put us off the "Gerald is a known cheater" theory was insistence by dev team that was not the case.

Apparently they were not getting all the data themselves. But we do still have a timeline issue that needs to be resolved. Or the affair needs to be in a place OTHER THAN Sunshine Bay.
Sailors are said to have a wife in every port. why wouldn't Trisha be one of them? We already knows that she has worked elsewhere than at Sunshine bay (hairdresser in DMD)

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Sailors are said to have a wife in every port. why wouldn't Trisha be one of them? We already knows that she has worked elsewhere than at Sunshine bay (hairdresser in DMD)
I know and that may be why she was thrown into that scene. Because Gerald only went to SB twice. Once when he conceived Sister and then when he found out she existed and took Ashley and her home with him.

But that means he cheated more than once on MC's real mom as well as cheating on Ashley (his GF) later. Which makes him more of a shithead then we knew him to be before. But the question I want answered is "Did Gerald know at any point?" like he found out about Sister. Because then he could be that much MORE of a shithead.

PEACE

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I know and that may be why she was thrown into that scene. Because Gerald only went to SB twice. Once when he conceived Sister and then when he found out she existed and took Ashley and her home with him.

But that means he cheated more than once on MC's real mom as well as cheating on Ashley (his GF) later. Which makes him more of a shithead then we knew him to be before. But the question I want answered is "Did Gerald know at any point?" like he found out about Sister. Because then he could be that much MORE of a shithead.

PEACE
I don't know if he knew it or not, but when you go all the way with a girl/woman, you know the risk, so the real question is whether he really cares. Imho, he's just a big fat asshole who doesn't care

carlos642

Jan 29, 2021
Have you never played any of their games before. DMD you have at about 8 different 3somes and a few 4somes when some of the other girls find out you are fucking each other. Melody you get 3somes and 4somes. Just hang on and I've no doubt you'll get the same in this.
you gave me some hope man.. :)

3derotica

Dec 7, 2018
I recently discovered this game and I like it very much.

I have a problem.
I am stuck on this place. What can I do to continue game?
Stucked.jpg

3derotica

Dec 7, 2018
I already tried to press: Space, Enter, Escape, but nothing happend.
Tablet is unavailable. I can only return on prevous screen with: Page Up.
I don't know what I am doing wrong.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I already tried to press: Space, Enter, Escape, but nothing happend.
Tablet is unavailable. I can only return on prevous screen with: Page Up.
I don't know what I am doing wrong.
what about clicking on the tablet?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
But, before I came here, she isn't in list of character info.
So, I can't change her name before on tablet, because, she isn't on the list.
omg - then change her name LATER - AFTER that screen
Of course she isn't on that list before you even met her

3derotica

Dec 7, 2018
It is not problem her name. I don't care for her name.
Problem is that I'm stuck at this screen and I can't go forward on the next screen!!
How to go FORWARD?!

Reactions: dav121
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes