♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
atm none but in future possibly like if sis-1 finds out that mc fucks her mommy too and vice versa and foodtruck girl can give to mc earful after seeing mc with sis-1 next time they meet, if mc fucks sis-2 while in relationship sis-1 (and possibly sis-1 mommy) then things can go south, dunno what twins would think that mc fucks their little sister (either would cheer him or beat him), rest are somewhat summerflings but also possible lis.
Is Sunshine Bay near to Alabama? I mean... Sis 1, Sis 2 and so on :giggle:
And don't forget that not only is miss anti-gravity the little sister of the twins, but she is a sister in religion and also the preacher's daughter. With that, the Mc could end up with a crucifix stuck in the... Hmmm, you know? Ouch!:whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Kassan06969

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is Sunshine Bay near to Alabama? I mean... Sis 1, Sis 2 and so on :giggle:
And don't forget that not only is miss anti-gravity the little sister of the twins, but she is a sister in religion and also the preacher's daughter. With that, the Mc could end up with a crucifix stuck in the... Hmmm, you know? Ouch!:whistle:
you know who i mean with sis 1 and 2 (it is spoilerish to new players).

yea kris is daughter of preacher which can cause problems but that wasn't asked so not included.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
well, as I posted on here a while back, the twins look exactly like my cousin (at least in the face, I haven't seen the rest) but let me tell you, her momma ain't all that, lol

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
well, as I posted on here a while back, the twins look exactly like my cousin (at least in the face, I haven't seen the rest) but let me tell you, her momma ain't all that, lol
Well yeah... Unlike cocktails where when you mix yucky ingredients you can't get a delicious drink, the parents of a delicious creature can be ugly as lice

Reactions: Grif1001

Yuura

Feb 23, 2019
This facial expression of the person biting the upper lip, that this author insists on doing with every single character of his games is so weird and distracting...

carlos642

Jan 29, 2021
I just played to the end of what is available. Lot of content, especially nice outfits. My only concern is that my fav girl is Vicky, and she is the only one who would catch you fucking sister. All the others you can fuck unpunished, even Ashley, with a kinda joke like scene. But if you got on Sis' path one thousand years ago, there is no way Vicky doesn't catch yoou.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just played to the end of what is available. Lot of content, especially nice outfits. My only concern is that my fav girl is Vicky, and she is the only one who would catch you fucking sister. All the others you can fuck unpunished, even Ashley, with a kinda joke like scene. But if you got on Sis' path one thousand years ago, there is no way Vicky doesn't catch yoou.
well that's downside of chasing all the tails.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Nothing says she doesn't start to think..... Hmmm 3some?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Well, Vicky got a temper, so either she'll reacts like... Hmmm
1673668306535.jpeg

or she'll reacts like... Daddy
1673668573641.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: pgm_01

carlos642

Jan 29, 2021
well that's downside of chasing all the tails.
i could understand that if that was the general style of the game. You have some sidefuck options but you have to be careful. But it's only with Vicky so far, and i feel that it is in happening in a bit of an unfair way.

We had content for Vicky way back in the game, then we have to make the choice for Sis path, and after that i don't think it is possible to get off Sis path, and some scenes, like this one, are mandatory, which is pretty uncool in a VN, usually you always have a choice to start a scene or not.

Also there are like 12 girls in this game, and one main girl only, so it kinda feels like i'm going with the nature of the game, if i'm screwing two at the same time - and then i get punished pretty out of the nothing.
But yea, lets hope this is only a setup for a threesome.. :)
But my gut tells me the threesome will be with Shortcake since we figured out she is ok with Sis and also not blood-related.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes