Jul 2, 2021
2 months and still no new update on patreon? What happens to Mrdot?
Since Dating My Daughter and Sunshine Love were being developed at the same time, turns were being made between to the two games for the updates. We did release two back to back updates for SL recently, but after that, our focus was our last major update for DMD. Now that DMD is complete, all updates going forward will be for SL and any bugfix that either game may need, at least until the next game is started. The team is now taking a month long vacation after the DMD release and we will be back at it all again soon. Thanks!

EDIT: My Bad, f95 had me on a old post and I did not realize it. lol.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
You should show us pictures how you move with your 3 legs!
I can add snake pictures to that....
I think I would limp a lot if I tried to walk with it and I'm too shy to show off, but you can still imagine a pole vault competitor. However, I don't know where you would place the snakes apart on a plate. It's very tasty as meat :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I think I would limp a lot if I tried to walk with it and I'm too shy to show off, but you can still imagine a pole vault competitor. However, I don't know where you would place the snakes apart on a plate. It's very tasty as meat :rolleyes:
Check my profile to see it.... it's not even hard!

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
does anybody know if there would be any consequences with being with all the women? im sticking to the sis and mom only but i wanted to know.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
does anybody know if there would be any consequences with being with all the women? im sticking to the sis and mom only but i wanted to know.
More sex.

You probably have worse consequences sticking to just those two than if you play the field. Most of the other LIs seem to be fine with a no-strings Summer fling. You might have a little more drama with Kristina and Shortcake, but anyone that rejects Shortcake is just plain stupid. ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
atm none but in future possibly like if sis-1 finds out that mc fucks her mommy too and vice versa and foodtruck girl can give to mc earful after seeing mc with sis-1 next time they meet, if mc fucks sis-2 while in relationship sis-1 (and possibly sis-1 mommy) then things can go south, dunno what twins would think that mc fucks their little sister (either would cheer him or beat him), rest are somewhat summerflings but also possible lis.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes