♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I look at the walkthrough until week 5 but there is nothing about closing her path. I mean working with her to save the hotel is fine but I don't want to share bed with her. At this point, I even cheer for Brodie to take his GF away from me.
I mean I kind of understand her behavior. Some women are like that. But I have zero interest in her and the mc just obeys her obediently t make it extra annoying.
Yeah I know I know... You can only do evasive maneuvers like a fighter pilot trying to escape a salvo of surface to air missiles. Little chance of escaping the suppository in the ass. As for the Mc, I believe that the majority of players have already described him in the top 5 of soft balls which of course is contradictory with the fact that all the girls fall into his arms or to be more acurate onto his dick.
Worst of all is he always thinks for three hours before he does or says anything, and that just drives me crazy.
Try it with any girl to be sure she'll beat the shit off you :D

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and NukaCola

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I look at the walkthrough until week 5 but there is nothing about closing her path. I mean working with her to save the hotel is fine but I don't want to share bed with her. At this point, I even cheer for Brodie to take his GF away from me.
I mean I kind of understand her behavior. Some women are like that. But I have zero interest in her and the mc just obeys her obediently t make it extra annoying.
Here... to cheer you up

19747-1-1387577842.jpg 1671777339763.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
my soul is very bright. :p

facial expression are kinda same on all vns.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I guess we can't even enjoy Christmas, without people starting Pedo Wars.

Continuation of Derailment of this thread will result in automatic warning or ban.​
Yes thank you very much. I was really boiling reading so much dripping s**t... :mad:

Merry christmast to all of you :D

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Update was for Dating My Daughter.
you should watch our rough roadmap:
January = vacation for MrDots and HearszAM (the main writer)
February = back to work on next SL update
March = release of the update

We know it's a long time been, but therefore you had 2 updates in a row last time.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes