cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any ways to make this game fullscreen in Quest 2 when using airlink desktop from PC to Quest 2?
There are too many empty spaces around the ported screen
you mean vr-glasses? besides preferences option fullscreen there isn't none since these games (no matter what engine) are meant to be played on normal screen (pc/mac) and on mobile device (android phone/tablet) somewhat-quite well.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
How to jump ON and OFF character paths

If you’re not aware already, we have added an option in the “Character Info” section for each character so that you are able to switch their paths ON and OFF.

That way it saves you from having to go back to the point in the game when each girls’ pathways begin, in case you are not already on their path.

To do this, all you need to do is:

- go into your tablet in the top-right corner of the screen

- select the “Char. Info” button

- under the “Characters Info” section, choose the character whose path you want to set to ON or OFF
Ugh, I can't set sister path to OFF? .Then what is the point....

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
"mommy", "auntie", foodtruck girl, .............. there are still many fishes in bond even if rejects sisters.

not completely but no need to share bed with either of sis nor fuck any1 else either, can remain faithful to gf if wants.
What do you mean no need to share bed? She handjobs my cock while I sleep. And that is way before the point where you can close her path.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
What do you mean no need to share bed? She handjobs my cock while I sleep. And that is way before the point where you can close her path.
Does it seem to you that they share something, or rather that she abuses him in his sleep? Even if the story of the dream is completely stupid and makes the Mc a perfect moron, it is not his responsibility and the Dev wanted it to be unavoidable, so why make a big fuss about it?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
There is 1 star review that got 64 like. Is this game that bad? Actually all the low star review have way more like than 4-5 star one.
IMO, this is one of the most accurate recent reviews, especially regarding the dialogue:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All of MrDots games are pretty much like this.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
There is 1 star review that got 64 like. Is this game that bad? Actually all the low star review have way more like than 4-5 star one.
Yes and no.

On the technical side is very well made. The ladies are all gorgeous and alluring. The setting works. There is micro management. There are a lot of plus. Yet the writing, IMHO, is overall very bad. Everything is very cheesy and vanilla. MC gets the girls by being the generic nice guy, which we know, it's usually the opposite of reality and this very standard being nice is welcomed by all ladies as something incredible they have never seen in their lives. Whatever. Then the game is very long but the story is just going on being cheesy in different situations and locations, not much on the place, and the spicy content tend to be very late in the gameplay. Hours late.

So i guess there are reasons to appreciate this title and reasons to really not like it.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
You can ask the question of thousands of people who will all have a different opinion, the problem being that they don't know your tastes. The real question is: Will you like this game or not, and the best way to answer that is to play it.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
well - only one way to find out - just try it.
Most likely the ones who like the game, do a 4-5 star rating and leave.
Those who rate 1 star, need to group together and like each other's rating to get off.

I mean: 1 star is the lowest rating you can do. Meaning, there is no way it could be any worse. Now just look at the renders - other REALLY bad games get reviews like "it's a bad game, but it has nice renders, so i give 3 stars" (or something like that).

Mostly the 1-star ratings are from people who just rage about the dev himself and ALL his games - no matter what he does. Dots himself and all his team doesn't even care, as those who rate over here aren't even supporters (and never were).

Over 5.000 AKTIVE supporters can't be that wrong - can they?

So build your own opinion - if you base your decision on ONE 1-star rating just because it got "likes", then you should know, that MrDots is in business for over 7 years, and he got quite some "haters" who rate everything 1-star. Most likely you will find the same usernames over and over again in ratings of all his games - and even use multiple accounts to "trash" his games. Go on other pirate sites, and you will get a WAYYYY better overall-rating.

Just for example the last "vote" made by this guy:
1671573782163.png
How much do you trust such a vote? Just look at his stats! No more to say
another example:
1671573924783.png
... and so on - there are dozens of votes made by such "alt-accounts"

EDIT:
Or look at this
1671622958900.png
Renders 9 - Story 1 = overall 1 star? Just WTF??? (9/10 + 1/ 10 should be 10/10 /2 = 5/10 or 3-star)
Obvious another trash-rage rating

Last edited:
Reactions: shyguy83 and Akashi

Ate without table

Dec 6, 2022
well - only one way to find out - just try it.
Most likely the ones who like the game, do a 4-5 star rating and leave.
Those who rate 1 star, need to group together and like each other's rating to get off.

I mean: 1 star is the lowest rating you can do. Meaning, there is no way it could be any worse. Now just look at the renders - other REALLY bad games get reviews like "it's a bad game, but it has nice renders, so i give 3 stars" (or something like that).

Mostly the 1-star ratings are from people who just rage about the dev himself and ALL his games - no matter what he does. Dots himself and all his team doesn't even care, as those who rate over here aren't even supporters (and never were).

Over 5.000 AKTIVE supporters can't be that wrong - can they?

So build your own opinion - if you base your decision on ONE 1-star rating just because it got "likes", then you should know, that MrDots is in business for over 7 years, and he got quite some "haters" who rate everything 1-star. Most likely you will find the same usernames over and over again in ratings of all his games - and even use multiple accounts to "trash" his games. Go on other pirate sites, and you will get a WAYYYY better overall-rating.

Just for example the last "vote" made by this guy:
View attachment 2251295
How much do you trust such a vote? Just look at his stats! No more to say
another example:
View attachment 2251299
... and so on - there are dozens of votes made by such "alt-accounts"
Your explanation about Mr dots being targeted by haters doesn't make sense. BDik have a lot of hater too and not a single 1 star review on the first page. The same can be said about Mr dots other game Melody, it even has an overall rating 4.5 star.

The only logical explanation I can think off is this game actually bad. Of course that doesn't mean it isn't enjoyable for some people. There are many bad movies, TV shows some people actually still enjoy but when the majority of people think its bad then there is clearly something wrong.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
If there's one thing I've learned on this site, take very little notice of reviews, since most are generally people who don't like the game, I mean let's face it, the overwhelming majority of reviews are left by people who dislike it, not people who like it, also, I've found you're better off playing the games yourself and find out.
I've tried many games that had a lot of hater reviews and I really enjoyed them, so better off making your mind up for yourself.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Your explanation about Mr dots being targeted by haters doesn't make sense. BDik have a lot of hater too and not a single 1 star review on the first page. The same can be said about Mr dots other game Melody, it even has an overall rating 4.5 star.

The only logical explanation I can think off is this game actually bad. Of course that doesn't mean it isn't enjoyable for some people. There are many bad movies, TV shows some people actually still enjoy but when the majority of people think its bad then there is clearly something wrong.
As I understand, any negative reviews for BDik get removed.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes