Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Nice update. Although, I sincerely hope the next game isn't a management type game.
nope - that's something i can give away: definitively not a "manager game" - at least not in a sense like you think *cough.
Of corse, as it will be a harem game (if you chose that path), you will have to "manage" your harem - but more by emotions instead of economics - lol

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Ashley is the sexiest. Why is she the mother of the MC
Because he is her son and she has born him.
I mean, maybe ask your mother, why she is your mother?!
...Ashley isn't the mother of the MC.
Not the bio mom, not the adoptive mom, not even the step mom...she was the girlfriend of the MC's father for a short period of time, that's it.

Aug 22, 2021
Did you actually read the prologue ? It's explained there.
The patch makes the sister and shortkake half sisters of the MC. Otherwise the sister is just the childhood friend. It also expands some scenes with the twins.
Ash isn't the MC's mother, incest patch or not.
You are right, they have the same dad, and Ashley is not MC's mom. My bad thinking here.
Shortcake would be the cousin I believe. I don't see how she could be half-sister to MC. Is that new in the script? (I haven't finished the latest update yet.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LSC82

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I think we need some roleplay to actually have a mother?! Maybe the not so sister could be the not so mother?
Which has a kink and is calling you dady?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You are right, they have the same dad, and Ashley is not MC's mom. My bad thinking here.
Shortcake would be the cousin I believe. I don't see how she could be half-sister to MC. Is that new in the script? (I haven't finished the latest update yet.)
well if you read what's in that envelope sc's mother got then you will find out more than you wanted. :p

I think we need some roleplay to actually have a mother?! Maybe the not so sister could be the not so mother?
well hello nurse will call mc whatever he wants and connie, sc and yuki might call, kris might call mc as father if they wear nun and priest robes when they have sex and twins are candidates too.

Reactions: guardianfather

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Despite not actually being the MCs mother Ashley(she was a stepmother to him for a while) already has a "let mommy take care of her big boy" thing going on with him, which is nice...

Connie has some daddy issues and is very kinky, i can see her going down the "daddy path".
Yuki i'll also put a maybe for a "senpai" roleplay.
Not sure about Shortcake she may go down the "big brother" path.
The older sister is a little harder because they grew up together.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
mc is older than ashley's daughter
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
unless he meant aunt trisha.
Dude...
Ashley's daughter is older than the "other" sister, Trisha's daughter.
The MC was never part of the conversation, only the girls were, therefore "older" amongst the sisters(brother not included).

thewhatever

Aug 5, 2017
Any ways to make this game fullscreen in Quest 2 when using airlink desktop from PC to Quest 2?
There are too many empty spaces around the ported screen

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes