Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Well there is a rumor that Patreon's BS will level up ,not only incest but all games with nsfw content will no longer be allowed, so I guess the in the future, nsfw content and incest will be together in 1 patch. The main game will be like a softcore version of a movie
The mainversion (or real one like its intended) is not on patreon anyways... subscribestar or mrdots own website is the way to go. They are there for a reason. And there is reason too that you get a "uncensored" version there, where the Sister is your sister and not some "childhoodfriend" The whole setting doesnt make any sense anyways without that, cause everything is connected to the MCs dad as well... which doesnt make any sense if the Sister wouldnt be your sister (btw same goes for shortcake, as she is MCs as well) And the whole taboo thing is kinda ridiculous too if she wouldnt be your sister... no one on this earth would care about the fact that they would be raised in the same house for about 5 years... I tried to play this game with the patreon version once, but it just doesnt work in any way cause all the times i think "he? Why do they even bother? Whats the point?"

I dont know why the patreon version is released here, no hero able to upload the "real" version? Well at least the patch is always up to go too...

I personally think that most devs should get rid of patreon anyways. Dunno why so many use it. If you already are established on patreon, yeah it make sense to let it run... but most devs starting out shoudl avoid patreon totally. The rules there and the cut for the income are not something i would be fine with as a DEV for an adult visual novel.

Just for amusement... try DMD from patreon out without i_patch... its so funny how ridiculous that is ^^

Reactions: Kaoshin

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
There are definitely snitches around.. ‘Mortarion’ is one, I have their post quoted in my sig, as I think they may have deleted it after people called them out for narcing lol

patreon is retarded nowadays with banning everything
I was a paypal user for +25 years till they started their crap agenda.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
save files anyone :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Gimme second....I think 1 is from start chap 2 don't know if the other one is before this last update haven't looked at it just waiting for scrappy to update mod, but from start chap 2 you can choose your paths would be easier for you.

Reactions: tush619

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Why is there an incest tag and patch? I downloaded chapter 1 and couldn't see anything
cause the intended version is with incest, and there is the patch for the patreon version in the opening post linked for chapter 1 too. Without it, the MC isnt related with the maingirls... with the patch, he is... and really... without this related relationship the whole game doesnt work anyways.

If the maingirl isnt your sister, you went wrong with the patch at some point. With patch included you should have the option to "enable incest" in the game settings. And thats how it supposed to be.

vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
Silly question maybe but just so I got this straight, in order for me to see the new content, example with shortcake in the shower I need to pay 20$ just for that?
EDIT: As I just recently downloaded the last 0.05 version but afaik there was no new content and even started a new Ch2.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
What I love about this game, other than it being just an all-round excellent VN (my only possible complaint would be that I'd like a bit more kink in the sex scenes), is the subtle pop culture references it sneaks in. Nicole seems to have forgotten to put the correct punctuation on her business card :LOL:
screenshot0001.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Because the main LI is MCs half-sister....
cause the intended version is with incest, and there is the patch for the patreon version in the opening post linked for chapter 1 too. Without it, the MC isnt related with the maingirls... with the patch, he is... and really... without this related relationship the whole game doesnt work anyways.
yea that has been said like million times.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes