DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
What I love about this game, other than it being just an all-round excellent VN (my only possible complaint would be that I'd like a bit more kink in the sex scenes), is the subtle pop culture references it sneaks in. Nicole seems to have forgotten to put the correct punctuation on her business card :LOL:
View attachment 2463332
And still riddled with typos. contingency.jpeg

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
I'm planning on Android and put in the gallery code but none of the scenes are unlocking. Am I missing something?

Thekingofdope

Apr 8, 2019
Hello guys, i have an issue with chapter 2, that i cant seem to fix. I play the game, it does normally. When i want to rewatch a scene it changes my name back to "MC" does anyone know how i can stop this from happening, i dont use mods or anything. Its super anoying.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How much more updates will this receive ?
until lateish summer and few weeks between updates.

Hello guys, i have an issue with chapter 2, that i cant seem to fix. I play the game, it does normally. When i want to rewatch a scene it changes my name back to "MC" does anyone know how i can stop this from happening, i dont use mods or anything. Its super anoying.
i think on replay name is changed to mc.

Jul 2, 2021

This is the normal function of the replay gallery. Since every playthrough/saves can have different names, the gallery has no way to know what names to use so it just defaults to their general names. Sadly there is no easy way around this.

Reactions: Thekingofdope
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes