nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
OK, is Nicole now FINALLY gone?

Jeez, that girl is like a rash, can't get rid of her.

Even constantly reminding MC he can get what he wanted in the past by giving villain what he wants is crossing the line. Because nothing ever went wrong from being backed up and promoted in career by a criminal.

Victorias thoughts on the other hand...yes please.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
my first Mr. Dots game was Melody. and i loved it. played it a helluva lot. then DMD though i never much cared for incest games esp when it is blood incest, i am not that against step daughter stuff though. even though direct incest makes me cringe, i enjoyed DMD for the many other girls in the game. specifically Georgina. i gave up on DMD when Dee starts going on about wanting to marry her dad and have kids with him. that just was enough. when i started Sunshine Love, that was more in line with something i didn't mind since sis is step-sis. and then damn, dad's ex gf Ashley is even hotter. but i love sis, she is just too adorable and hot so i had no issue with pursuing her. but the other girls too were fun to pursue. but never pursued the red head cousin, she just doesn't do anything for me and she looks way younger than 18 as a lot of Mr. Dots girls tend to look. anyway, i enjoy this game, but it is one i won't get to the latest update for a while since i have a huge backlog of games to play...hope next Mr. Dots game after this one is more like Melody in not having anything to do with any kind of incest.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So... in my playthroughs, I had been telling Nicole about Ashley instead of anyone else.
Which was nice for the ending of this one if you go out with Ashley at the end.

But just for shits I skip/powered through Chapter 2 and got to the point where you send Nicole a picture of someone and sent a picture of Victoria.

But it changed nothing about her interaction with Vicky at the taco truck, which annoys me.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
WTF is this ? I loaded the last save from v.04 (the one where Nicole is by The Boss who asks her to deliver something to the Lighthouse Hotel), i follow the discussion, she decides to do it and then .. "To be continued"... This is how the previous update ended and the game ends here in spite of being now in v.05!!!

The file i downloaded and I'm playing now was called SunshineLoveCH2-0.05-pcExtras.zip so .. where is 0.05 if the game doesn't go on at the end of 0.04i but ends there like before???

Reactions: 784x4sc

784x4sc

Sep 28, 2022
WTF is this ? I loaded the last save from v.04 (the one where Nicole is by The Boss who asks her to deliver something to the Lighthouse Hotel), i follow the discussion, she decides to do it and then .. "To be continued"... This is how the previous update ended and the game ends here in spite of being now in v.05!!!

The file i downloaded and I'm playing now was called SunshineLoveCH2-0.05-pcExtras.zip so .. where is 0.05 if the game doesn't go on at the end of 0.04i but ends there like before???

I'm having the same problem. Hoping someone can help.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
So... in my playthroughs, I had been telling Nicole about Ashley instead of anyone else.
Which was nice for the ending of this one if you go out with Ashley at the end.

But just for shits I skip/powered through Chapter 2 and got to the point where you send Nicole a picture of someone and sent a picture of Victoria.

But it changed nothing about her interaction with Vicky at the taco truck, which annoys me.
Yeah, I told Nichole about Trish and she was real impressed that I could hookup with that hot milf, but then when I told her about Ashly she acted like she’s Trish just calling her Ashly. I think the game automatically wants Nichole to see fuck Ashly in the ass, cause it turned her on watching it and thinking she might try it with you

Marcaine

Jan 4, 2023
One of the tags says this game is animated but I have seen no animation, just stills. Am I missing something?

theboredone

Mar 9, 2018
Guys I had to format my PC with emergency so I lost all my ren'py data (I still have the folder in my backup but still doesn't work). Can anyone send me the full save?

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
is there any news about the updated pdf walkthrough? Usually it is updated pretty fast after a new update comes out.
When the new update was first uploaded in the chat the new walkthorugh was also attached. You just have to look a few pages back. But the updated walkthrough shows a few wrong decisions and wrong stat changes.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnPaxson

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
1678919138457.png
Whats up with this scene? Its supposed to happen at the evening when Nicole leaves town. But it never came up for me.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes