Marcaine

Jan 4, 2023
Have you actually played the game yet? Every lewd scene has animation.
Yes I have ACTUALLY played the game. I got it from the creators subscribstar as I subbed to him cause of DMD. But I see no animations. Didnt have to be rude about it. Just asking an honest question

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
Yes I have ACTUALLY played the game. I got it from the creators subscribstar as I subbed to him cause of DMD. But I see no animations. Didnt have to be rude about it. Just asking an honest question
If you go into the options under extra preferences animations can be enabled and disabled, maybe thats why.

frios

May 15, 2017
The normal version ($5) has no animations. The Extra is the one with animations.

Reactions: Kassan06969

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
I have a weird bug, the doughnuts have disappeared. I have the incest and walkthrough patch installed. The new pictures are not available at the galley. :cautious:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
WTF is this ? I loaded the last save from v.04 (the one where Nicole is by The Boss who asks her to deliver something to the Lighthouse Hotel), i follow the discussion, she decides to do it and then .. "To be continued"... This is how the previous update ended and the game ends here in spite of being now in v.05!!!

The file i downloaded and I'm playing now was called SunshineLoveCH2-0.05-pcExtras.zip so .. where is 0.05 if the game doesn't go on at the end of 0.04i but ends there like before???
I downloaded it again , this time from Mega (first time was from Gofile) and this time i did not install the scrappy mod. I started with the last save from 0.04i and this time it did go on into 0.05. After i made a save there, i closed it, installed also the scrappy mod and started again. It seems to work OK now.

So the problem was either the Gofile file or the scrappy mod or just the fact that the first time i didn't start the game before installing the mod..

784x4sc

Sep 28, 2022
I downloaded it again , this time from Mega (first time was from Gofile) and this time i did not install the scrappy mod. I started with the last save from 0.04i and this time it did go on into 0.05. After i made a save there, i closed it, installed also the scrappy mod and started again. It seems to work OK now.

So the problem was either the Gofile file or the scrappy mod or just the fact that the first time i didn't start the game before installing the mod..
Thanks for the info.

I just reinstalled without scrappy mod and started with last save and it progressed to 0.05. I saved and then installed mod. Seems to work now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
too many versions. well then it will be leaked later and has to re-dl it.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes