Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents (includes new Core v7):
Sunshine Love Multi-Mod (v0.05 Extras Update) ( aka "Better Late Than Never Edition" )
SL_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

testertestington550

Oct 26, 2019
If you agreed to have dinner with Ashley instead, it won't.

Out of everyone, usually most people don't like Trisha and follow something similar. I got rid of her pretty early on in my Chapter 1 playthrough.
I've kept every relationship path open lol. I wonder if that will come back to bite me in the ass..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey, Sancho. Regarding iPatch — will there be any way to turn it off? I'm not into that sister-brother shit.
well............. ummm................. just for clarification which sister? also still ok mc banging his almost step-mother?

Playing an incest game without the incest is still weird though... :KEK:
THIS!!! playing game which was meant to be incestious w/o incest feels very weird.

I've kept every relationship path open lol. I wonder if that will come back to bite me in the ass..
dark haired sister and foodtruck girl might say something (1st will be very loud if hears that mc banged "mommy" and "auntie" and so called "cousin"). twins just applause mc when they hear that he banged their "little" sis.

testertestington550

Oct 26, 2019
MrDots is a benevolent overlord, you can always roll back to the previous scene and break up with anyone from the tablet to save your ass from a bad end.
I've generally saved at each major decision as well just for the chance that it blows up in my face lol. I have like 4 pages of saves lol.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Agreed, best scene. Almost makes dealing with a wuss MC worth it. :ROFLMAO: :p
Even after replaying a few things and using the patches (both with and without the mod), I still didn't get the part of the barn scene that had one twin down on the other while getting fucked by MC. That seems very unfair.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Even after replaying a few things and using the patches (both with and without the mod), I still didn't get the part of the barn scene that had one twin down on the other while getting fucked by MC. That seems very unfair.
Do you want instructions on how to achieve it? I don't want to spoil anything unless you explicitly are asking me.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Do you want instructions on how to achieve it? I don't want to spoil anything unless you explicitly are asking me.
I think you may have tried a couple of times and maybe I just didn't get it (or didn't want to replay from beginning). I also was too far along, apparently, to reject Shortcake and get the alternate restaurant scene (replayed a couple of ways from an end of Ch1 save, tried taking myself off her path via a cheat, etc.), but I wouldn't mind having it spelled out.

If you don't want o spoil for anyone else, PM it, please; or, just scream "spoiler" before you do it here - some folks may enjoy doing 30 replays. ;)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I think you may have tried a couple of times and maybe I just didn't get it (or didn't want to replay from beginning). I also was too far along, apparently, to reject Shortcake and get the alternate restaurant scene (replayed a couple of ways from an end of Ch1 save, tried taking myself off her path via a cheat, etc.), but I wouldn't mind having it spelled out.

If you don't want o spoil for anyone else, PM it, please; or, just scream "spoiler" before you do it here - some folks may enjoy doing 30 replays. ;)

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Hmm. I did stick around in all my plays and still didn't get the twincest - they just adamantly opposed touching each other while sharing a man.

When I reload and use the newly updated mod with 'cest. turned on, I'll see what happens. At the very least, I can try to "cheat" it into a replay.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hmm. I did stick around in all my plays and still didn't get the twincest - they just adamantly opposed touching each other while sharing a man.

When I reload and use the newly updated mod with 'cest. turned on, I'll see what happens. At the very least, I can try to "cheat" it into a replay.
I think the dev later added his own cheat for it via the Tablet(Char Info/Twins) - Threesome. I can't recall, maybe he borked the import or like my cheat... hell if I can recall ATM.

Reactions: Son of Durin

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
did you play censored version called patreon version or uncensored version aka subscribe version? on 1st twins don't interact with eachother at barn. ipatch won't change how that scene plays.

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes