SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
well that explains things, on censored version twins are "done" separetely while on uncensored it's full blown groupsex.
I thought something was off then when it first came out and said Patreon would be censored. Guess I was right, as the patch is too small to add or change anything really.

Guess I'll try get it later and see if they will replace it with the SS version and I'll point to these comments.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I thought something was off then when it first came out and said Patreon would be censored. Guess I was right, as the patch is too small to add or change anything really.

Guess I'll try get it later and see if they will replace it with the SS version and I'll point to these comments.
ss version changes 1 other thing too (posted couple times to this thread) but i'll let you to discover it. might find 0.04i (subs version) on svs.

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
ss version changes 1 other thing too (posted couple times to this thread) but i'll let you to discover it. might find 0.04i (subs version) on svs.
It's been a very long time since I've played, I haven't even started Chapter 2. I do wonder though if Chapter 1 is Patreon version to then. It's alright you can spoil, I won't remember it anyway :ROFLMAO:

It's alright, $5 is cheaper than SVS since you need to spend $10 or more to download ;)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's been a very long time since I've played, I haven't even started Chapter 2. I do wonder though if Chapter 1 is Patreon version to then. It's alright you can spoil, I won't remember it anyway :ROFLMAO:

It's alright, $5 is cheaper than SVS since you need to spend $10 or more to download ;)
early ipatch is enuf, until you get to barn with twins then ss version is needed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ch1 should be ss version.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
early ipatch is enuf, until you get to barn with twins then ss version is needed.

So, that's the Chapter 2 part, correct? Good thing I actually read threads and posts. So, basically Chapter 1 is fine regardless of source, but Chapter 2 is definitely censored from Patreon even with patch...pretty much it? :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, that's the Chapter 2 part, correct? Good thing I actually read threads and posts. So, basically Chapter 1 is fine regardless of source, but Chapter 2 is definitely censored from Patreon even with patch...pretty much it? :unsure:
yeah 2 things on ch2 0.05 is fucked up compared to ss version. with ipatch you get half-sis, near step-mommy, "auntie", "cousin" but no barn gs.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
yeah 2 things on ch2 0.05 is fucked up compared to ss version. with ipatch you get half-sis, near step-mommy, "auntie", "cousin" but no barn gs.
Damn, that is quite a bit. It's a lot actually for family friendly loving folks. In the end I do understand why, protecting their revenue stream.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Damn, that is quite a bit. It's a lot actually for family friendly loving folks. In the end I do understand why, protecting their revenue stream.
dunno about family friendly loving folks but it is to stay inside patreon rules.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
did you play censored version called patreon version or uncensored version aka subscribe version? on 1st twins don't interact with eachother at barn. ipatch won't change how that scene plays.
I used the version posted here for all of my plays.

So, reading the subsequent posts, I'd need to get the SS version, but it seems no one will post it here. Does the site we cannot name have that version posted, or possibly another source?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I guess it does, usually its' the opposite, I don't think I've ever seen a SS have more than Patreon.
well grapthreon says 5k-17k per month (before patreon cut) so my guess is around same on ss but that's not our business to know.

I used the version posted here.
damn you sons. :p like i have replied to that another son current version here is censored version and ipatch won't change scene magically.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I guess it does, usually its' the opposite, I don't think I've ever seen a SS have more than Patreon.
Hey there.

Just to help out as cxx so often gives out BAD information

The ipatch in the OP with the download in the OP will get you the Twins 3some as long as you enable incest in the "settings"

The SS version is enabled from the start but once you put the iPatch into the Patr:poop::poop:on version you get the SAME content.

I will include a screenshot I took 5 minutes ago for proof

PEACE

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
well grapthreon says 5k-17k per month (before patreon cut) so my guess is around same on ss but that's not our business to know.

damn you sons. :p like i have replied to that another son current version here is censored version and ipatch won't change scene magically.
It's the Patreon version. It's
Seem y'all jumped back on me before I finished editing my comment - which I did after scrolling back up and seeing your conversation.

So, about my final question...

Please PM if it cannot be answered publicly.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hey there.

Just to help out as cxx so often gives out BAD information

The ipatch in the OP with the download in the OP will get you the Twins 3some as long as you enable incest in the "settings"

The SS version is enabled from the start but once you put the iPatch into the Patr:poop::poop:on version you get the SAME content.

I will include a screenshot I took 5 minutes ago for proof

PEACE

It started because of this

Hmm. I did stick around in all my plays and still didn't get the twincest - they just adamantly opposed touching each other while sharing a man.

When I reload and use the newly updated mod with 'cest. turned on, I'll see what happens. At the very least, I can try to "cheat" it into a replay.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes