Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Hey there.

Just to help out as cxx so often gives out BAD information

The ipatch in the OP with the download in the OP will get you the Twins 3some as long as you enable incest in the "settings"

The SS version is enabled from the start but once you put the iPatch into the Patr:poop::poop:on version you get the SAME content.

I will include a screenshot I took 5 minutes ago for proof

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PEACE
So, to recap, ignore the entire conversation after my initial post about this topic, use a Chapter 1 starting point where I enjoyed myself with the twins in the earlier releases, then turn on the patch.

Follow-up: if I didn't use the patch on the initial Chapter 1 play throughs (and thus ported saves) will this preclude the scene from playing with twin-on-twin action, or will turning on the patch cure that? I ask because I think I did this after learning about the scene and loading in Sancho, but still didn't get any munching.

Thanks.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
So, to recap, ignore the entire conversation after my initial post about this topic, use a Chapter 1 starting point where I enjoyed myself with the twins in the earlier releases, then turn on the patch.

Follow-up: if I didn't use the patch on the initial Chapter 1 play throughs (and thus ported saves) will this preclude the scene from playing with twin-on-twin action, or will turning on the patch cure that? I ask because I think I did this after learning about the scene and loading in Sancho, but still didn't get any munching.

Thanks.
SuLo options.PNG
If you have that option as shown you get it
You can do a manual start of Chapter 2 where you input who is on or off with relations. Give the Twins 42 relp for an accurate max points to start the chapter

Reactions: Son of Durin

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
prev1.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mar 19, 2023 07:00 pm
We’re Sexy and We Know It

Hello everyone!

Did you enjoy the latest installment of Sunshine Love that was released last weekend?

There were a lot of decisions to be made, future conflicts to prepare for and a lot of unanswered questions.

And of course, your loyalty towards certain love interests was put to the test.

This next update will push things up another notch, as we draw closer to the conclusion of our third visual novel.

For this very first preview, it’s the return of the twins, Ivy and Lily.

Near the beginning of this next update, you will learn something very surprising about these two, and also why their younger sister Kristina had a necklace with her name attached to it.

A necklace that looks a hell of a lot like what the twins had on when you first met them.

With regards to the very next SL release, we don’t have an official release date as yet,
but we’ll let you know when it will be very soon.

Work is well underway for the next version of the game, scenes have been put in place and
some much-loved characters will make an appearance, girls that didn’t feature much in the most recent update.

We’re also looking at some specific combination paths for those of you who are dating
more than one love interest ;)

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support so far, it really does mean the world to us.

Have a great day, and we’ll be in touch again next weekend,
Mrdots

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
well that explains things, on censored version twins are "done" separetely while on uncensored it's full blown groupsex.
I support the developer on SS, but I can't afford to support at the level that will get me the extras. Sigh. :( That's why I've been going with the Patreon+Patch. I guess that's no longer enough.
I guess it does, usually its' the opposite, I don't think I've ever seen a SS have more than Patreon.
I expect it was because of DMD, since it wasn't available through Patreon at all. Dating my Ex-Wife's Tenant?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
View attachment 2480706
If you have that option as shown you get it
You can do a manual start of Chapter 2 where you input who is on or off with relations. Give the Twins 42 relp for an accurate max points to start the chapter
Went back and added the patch and was able to get the altered version on replay - thanks!

I had tried the same set of things using Sancho and his built in patch (earlier version, not current) and could never trigger it. It seems that the "official" patch has to be installed - or at least that was the case before. Didn't try it "only Sancho" again.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Went back and added the patch and was able to get the altered version on replay - thanks!

I had tried the same set of things using Sancho and his built in patch (earlier version, not current) and could never trigger it. It seems that the "official" patch has to be installed - or at least that was the case before. Didn't try it "only Sancho" again.

Did you try Sancho's custom gallery, did it show there?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Did you try Sancho's custom gallery, did it show there?
Haven't uploaded Sancho yet, and I didn't try his custom gallery in the earlier iteration. I still have that saved off to an external (it's how I manage space on my PC and make sure I have a back up), so I can check.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Haven't uploaded Sancho yet, and I didn't try his custom gallery in the earlier iteration. I still have that saved off to an external (it's how I manage space on my PC and make sure I have a back up), so I can check.
Alright, pretty sure his shows everything, and I thought he also added some special ones every once in a while that are not part of the main game.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Alright, pretty sure his shows everything, and I thought he also added some special ones every once in a while that are not part of the main game.
Checked it: didn't the first time; toggled the mod ipatch - no joy; went to "Extra Preferences" and made sure it was on there, again, no joy.

Sancho had mentioned that something was borked in his at one point, and maybe that's just the one I have. Don't really care any more - I've gotten it now; will add Sancho to my current play and move along from there.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Checked it: didn't the first time; toggled the mod ipatch - no joy; went to "Extra Preferences" and made sure it was on there, again, no joy.

Sancho had mentioned that something was borked in his at one point, and maybe that's just the one I have. Don't really care any more - I've gotten it now; will add Sancho to my current play and move along from there.
Hmm, that's odd. Oh, well. If I remember I'll see if pops up when I give it a go as I'll use Sancho on both, noticed I have Chapter 1 done, but no saves for Chapter 2, think I'll restart as don't remember a thing :rolleyes:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Hmm, that's odd. Oh, well. If I remember I'll see if pops up when I give it a go as I'll use Sancho on both, noticed I have Chapter 1 done, but no saves for Chapter 2, think I'll restart as don't remember a thing :rolleyes:
It works in the Sancho gallery in the updated version and in the "original" gallery as well.

The one odd thing is that, in the old and the new, it appears that donut pics are revealed without having to find the donut. I haven't done anything other than download, add the mod and do the replays yet, but all donut pics are 100% revealed.

Untitled.jpg

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It works in the Sancho gallery in the updated version and in the "original" gallery as well.

The one odd thing is that, in the old and the new, it appears that donut pics are revealed without having to find the donut. I haven't done anything other than download, add the mod and do the replays yet, but all donut pics are 100% revealed.

View attachment 2481258

I think that's true with Scrappy's as well, but it's been so long. I guess that's something less to find as if I remember right anyway.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes