yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Your forgetting another Blood relation (possibly) that is Shortcake... The MC's father was Divorced because of infidelity, and no one knows who Shortcakes father is cause Trisha ain't saying. The Package that was hidden in Trisha's dresser drawer I would lay odd's are a genetics test. Trisha is so worked up about the MC and her Daughter hooking up, why is that? And the whole mess the Mayor is in is because Trisha was showing her office skills at Dick-tation. She seems to like Married men so the MC has two half sisters.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Your forgetting another Blood relation (possibly) that is Shortcake.
no we aren't, if played incest version of 0.04 then trish's envelope told who is sc's father and .......... well..............

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Does anyone know where the sex sounds came from? Were they taken from a specific video? Just curious.
Check the credits. Many AVNs use voice actors for such things. Otherwise, they just get them from "fair use" sources, or pay a license fee for them. Or steal them and hope no one recognizes their own moans. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
Jul 2, 2021
Many might not give a shit, but some do. For those who are curious regarding the SanchoMod progress update see posts starting here. Most probably don't even know since I can never get listed in the VN's OP but that's a story for another day.

It might have been mentioned but there's an audio bug that throws a fatal exception in at least the compressed version but likely it's the uncompressed as well (I can't verify that right now, bandwidth issues where I'm currently located). It's in Cuz's shower scene and calls for the file:
play sound "sound effects/04/01/female_orgasm.mp3"

The problem is that file does not exist. Here's a screeny of the closest matches. For the mod update I'm going to use the marked "shortcake" for the time being to eliminate the bug for now.
View attachment 2475976

Anyway, if someone is a direct supporter (I'm not for this particular VN), you might want to reference this post on their DiscordShit channel or their PatreonAnarchy.

If this issue has already been brought up, well then this is the deets. I don't have time to search for previously recognized bugs as I'm too far behind on my backlog and gotta get back to it. I'll have SanchoMod updated soon with even more new features including the best doughnut notifier on the planet.

Regards.

Thanks for pointing this out, it looks like this recording did not transfer over like it was supposed to. If anyone needs it, attaching it here for now, but it will be fixed in the next build.

Reactions: pgm_01

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Check the credits. Many AVNs use voice actors for such things. Otherwise, they just get them from "fair use" sources, or pay a license fee for them. Or steal them and hope no one recognizes their own moans. ;)
nah, they ask secretary or assistant to make those sounds. stealing would work since doubt those can be recognized.

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes