Jul 2, 2021
Does anyone know where the sex sounds came from? Were they taken from a specific video? Just curious.
I cannot say for all sounds, but I know when I am searching for sound effects or looking to mix my own, I get them from sources that are under the creative common license, or are free to use commercially without requiring crediting the creator. There are many things that we do have that are licensed or needs to have credits for (like the music for example), but most fall under the CC license and what not.

Reactions: Dragon59

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
Your forgetting another Blood relation (possibly) that is Shortcake... The MC's father was Divorced because of infidelity, and no one knows who Shortcakes father is cause Trisha ain't saying. The Package that was hidden in Trisha's dresser drawer I would lay odd's are a genetics test. Trisha is so worked up about the MC and her Daughter hooking up, why is that? And the whole mess the Mayor is in is because Trisha was showing her office skills at Dick-tation. She seems to like Married men so the MC has two half sisters.
It is a test and lemme tell ya, it is a bad decision to look at it

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

lushlife

Sep 1, 2017
Hey, who has found out in what scenes we can have the lawyer girlfriend peep by mobile phone? The mother (Ashley) certainly? Anyone else? I don't think Shortcake is ready for it, and wouldn't sneak with her, but she is a fast study and my favorite love interest by far.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Hey, who has found out in what scenes we can have the lawyer girlfriend peep by mobile phone? The mother (Ashley) certainly? Anyone else? I don't think Shortcake is ready for it, and wouldn't sneak with her, but she is a fast study and my favorite love interest by far.
One of the things I was coming here to say is that Nicole is a freak! Glad I didn't ditch her early on. I expect everyone will be an option, but that Vicky will be an obvious choice for MC to consider other than Ashley - really depends upon future dialogue with Nicole, how much he's willing to share, and how big of a dog he's prepared to admit to being .;)

The other thing I'm curious about is how to get the W9 "Stress Relief" scene (red box in screenshot). With where the relationship was, where it fell, and the variety of plays I have, I would have expected to get it - I think I have every combo of LI going and it didn't trigger. Must have been some decision I thought might be a throwaway somewhere along the way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The "Official Walkthrough" only goes through Week 8, and nothing really jumped out at me. Maybe it's only triggered if you rejected Shortcake, and I don't have that route - tried to create one to get the alternate dinner scene in W8, but it seems that rejection may have had to come in Ch1 to get that alternative.

Last edited:
Reactions: lushlife

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Thanks - the link to the updated WT helped me work it out.

The one that was linked on the OP when I wrote that only went through W8.

Reactions: Ysbald

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
prev1.jpg
Mar 26, 2023 07:00 pm
Can’t Stop The Feeling!

Hello again to all of our wonderful supporters.

For this weekend’s preview, we’re sharing a sneak-peak of your Sis and Victoria’s “Girl’s Night Out”.

For those of you who have played the last update and have found all the new Donut Gallery images, you will notice that we teased some possible girl duo combinations.

We’ve had some fans ask us about that and if they will eventuate in the story part of the game and our answer is very simple: You’ll have to wait and see! ;)

With Victoria leaving town soon to take her food truck out on the road, this will be one of the last night’s that she will get to have with Sis to get down and party!

These two have been very good friends since they went to college together, but just how close are Sis and Victoria, really?

And if you’ve been dating the two of them, will Victoria mention your little secret to Sis after she saw you in bed together?

Will the shit hit the fan on your relationship with these gorgeous love interests when you are so close to leaving town?

Or will you be able to finally come clean with both of them before it’s too late?

Release date for the next update:

Find out when the next instalment of Sunshine Love is released on Saturday, April 29th!

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support so far, it really does mean the world to us.

Have a great day, and we’ll be in touch again next weekend,

Mrdots

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
View attachment 2497339
Mar 26, 2023 07:00 pm
Can’t Stop The Feeling!

Hello again to all of our wonderful supporters.

For this weekend’s preview, we’re sharing a sneak-peak of your Sis and Victoria’s “Girl’s Night Out”.

For those of you who have played the last update and have found all the new Donut Gallery images, you will notice that we teased some possible girl duo combinations.

We’ve had some fans ask us about that and if they will eventuate in the story part of the game and our answer is very simple: You’ll have to wait and see! ;)

With Victoria leaving town soon to take her food truck out on the road, this will be one of the last night’s that she will get to have with Sis to get down and party!

These two have been very good friends since they went to college together, but just how close are Sis and Victoria, really?

And if you’ve been dating the two of them, will Victoria mention your little secret to Sis after she saw you in bed together?

Will the shit hit the fan on your relationship with these gorgeous love interests when you are so close to leaving town?

Or will you be able to finally come clean with both of them before it’s too late?

Release date for the next update:

Find out when the next instalment of Sunshine Love is released on Saturday, April 29th!

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support so far, it really does mean the world to us.

Have a great day, and we’ll be in touch again next weekend,

Mrdots
I really hope for Ashley and Sis combo but doubt that will ever happen.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I really hope for Ashley and Sis combo but doubt that will ever happen.
well that'd be problematic on patreon version since they couldn't be shown being together unlike with incest enabled.

didn't know that sb had nightclub and sis and vicky feels like made up.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Where do I enter the codes for the gallery and the walkthrough?
I don't recall that there are any codes - you either get there organically, or you use a mod. There are .pdf files linked to OP with Donut and Peeping Tom info, and there is probably a .pdf WT as well, but I haven't ever downloaded one, so can't say for sure without looking and, well, I don't feel like looking right now. ;)

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes