cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
curious about consequences when cums inside of her. will check it later.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
April Fools Everyone!!!

Apologies for the earlier post. For anyone who knows us, we sometimes like to have a little fun and of course, we have no plans to take time off any time soon (besides, we just had all of January off!) We’re not the kind of developers to take ourselves too seriously and like to have a good laugh as much as anybody else.

There are no signs of burnout or exhaustion from any of our team. It’s been pretty smooth sailing so far with creating the next update for Sunshine Love, which will still be released as planned on Saturday, April 29t

To say thanks and to show our appreciation to all of you for being such good sports, I’ve included some “April Fools” renders just for you, our amazing supporter

Download here:

Will have a new SL preview for you all on Sunday.

Have a great weekend, MrDots

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Soothe Me

Hello again to all of our amazing supporters.

For this weekend’s preview, we’ve brought back Mister Roshi’s buxom, eye-catching nurse, Himari!

She and Mister Roshi had a very close relationship and Himari could also be the key to learning more about the old man’s past, and how he might be able to help you in the future.

What you discover in this new update might be crucial, especially if you want to stop Tony “The Boss” D’Amico from not only taking over the entire town, but also your sister’s hotel!

And what if you are on the Himari path?
She has previously mentioned that there’s a reason why Mister Roshi wanted the two of you to get together.
Perhaps in the next update, you’ll get to see exactly why!
Find out what unfolds when the next instalment of Sunshine Love is released on Saturday, April 29th!
Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support so far, it really does mean the world to us.
And hopefully, you managed to play a few pranks of your own on friends and family during this “April Fools Day” weekend! ;)
Have a great day, and we’ll be in touch again next weekend,
Mrdots

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017

Soothe Me

Hello again to all of our amazing supporters.

For this weekend’s preview, we’ve brought back Mister Roshi’s buxom, eye-catching nurse, Himari!

She and Mister Roshi had a very close relationship and Himari could also be the key to learning more about the old man’s past, and how he might be able to help you in the future.

What you discover in this new update might be crucial, especially if you want to stop Tony “The Boss” D’Amico from not only taking over the entire town, but also your sister’s hotel!

And what if you are on the Himari path?
She has previously mentioned that there’s a reason why Mister Roshi wanted the two of you to get together.
Perhaps in the next update, you’ll get to see exactly why!
Find out what unfolds when the next instalment of Sunshine Love is released on Saturday, April 29th!
Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support so far, it really does mean the world to us.
And hopefully, you managed to play a few pranks of your own on friends and family during this “April Fools Day” weekend! ;)
Have a great day, and we’ll be in touch again next weekend,
Mrdots

Finally , I waited long for that nurse since I saw her, I bet Mister Roshi already banged her when he was alive , I would have love to see an old man banging a hottie like her but now that he is dead, it is now MC's turn :love:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: holaje12 and cxx
3.50 star(s) 268 Votes