WilliamT

Oct 20, 2017
Got to the end of this update, there a way I can unlock every scene? Doesn't look like there is from the main page? Probably just missing it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Finally , I waited long for that nurse since I saw her, I bet Mister Roshi already banged her when he was alive , I would have love to see an old man banging a hottie like her but now that he is dead, it is now MC's turn :love:
doubt that, he'd have gotten heartattack.

you mean sis ex-boyfriend ? that's absurd :LOL:
yes but possible.

Got to the end of this update, there a way I can unlock every scene? Doesn't look like there is from the main page? Probably just missing it.

there are different paths so unless sancho's mod shows all paths then you need to replay since ashley and trisha lingerie scene.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finished this update finally and gotta say that it was damn funny, apparently team doesn't put as much effort on ashley's scenes as they put on dark haired sis's scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: bricoman69

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
There is a gallery in the Sancho mod, and one of the other mods has an unlocker that you can grab separately and use if you want to - it didn't interfere with Sancho in the past since all of his related gallery work seems to be within his folder, but you must be careful to only grab the files from the mod package that are specifically "unlock" files - you can tell by the names. Sancho doesn't recommend this. ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any scene for Mc's wife I think her wife's name is Connie
wrong thread, this game's mc isn't married so no wife but this has connie who is younger than mc.

Sure you're in the right thread? MC doesn't have a wife, and none of the potential LIs are married.
none of them are married but trisha is in relationship with mayor (is she li is once again up-to-debate).

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Err... MC is married, to Nicole. (Make the right choices in the game and she'll be your cuckqueen.)

Or were you both just trolling that Captain Obvious question, lol?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Err... MC is married, to Nicole. (Make the right choices in the game and she'll be your cuckqueen.)

Or were you both just trolling that Captain Obvious question, lol?
well i remember her being just girlfriend.

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes