Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

Erotica

Hello again to all our fantastic supporters!
We’re only a couple of weeks away from the next instalment of Sunshine Love, and today we have a very different set of preview images to share with you all.
Plenty of you gave us some very positive feedback on the Shortcake scenes from the last update, mentioning how great the animations looked.
We have hired someone to help us with that and we are also looking to apply this with every update as much as we can. Animations as most of you know take up a hell of a lot of time, but we’re also aware of how much of a difference they can make to the intimate/sex scenes in our games.
Even after nearly seven years of doing this, we know there are plenty of areas where we can improve and we will always try to better ourselves and the quality of our games.
For this weekend’s preview, we’re focusing on your relationship with Shortcake’s mother, Trisha.
If you have been on her path up until this point, you’ll already know that she likes to live life on the edge, and her fetishes are a lot kinkier and risqué than the other love interests in the game.
And during this new update, she’ll give you more than a taste of what she’s into ;)
However, all is not what it seems, despite what you might see in these cheeky preview images.
What do you think the MILFY seductress has in mind when you meet with her discreetly in this next release?
Find out what unfolds between you and Trisha (and various other girls) when the next instalment of Sunshine Love is released on Saturday, April 29th!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone, and we’ll have our final set of preview images for you all next weekend.
Mrdots
View attachment 2551713

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now, let's talk about you and my daughter...

• Haha
Reactions: JonasSnr

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Erotica

Hello again to all our fantastic supporters!
We’re only a couple of weeks away from the next instalment of Sunshine Love, and today we have a very different set of preview images to share with you all.
Plenty of you gave us some very positive feedback on the Shortcake scenes from the last update, mentioning how great the animations looked.
We have hired someone to help us with that and we are also looking to apply this with every update as much as we can. Animations as most of you know take up a hell of a lot of time, but we’re also aware of how much of a difference they can make to the intimate/sex scenes in our games.
Even after nearly seven years of doing this, we know there are plenty of areas where we can improve and we will always try to better ourselves and the quality of our games.
For this weekend’s preview, we’re focusing on your relationship with Shortcake’s mother, Trisha.
If you have been on her path up until this point, you’ll already know that she likes to live life on the edge, and her fetishes are a lot kinkier and risqué than the other love interests in the game.
And during this new update, she’ll give you more than a taste of what she’s into ;)
However, all is not what it seems, despite what you might see in these cheeky preview images.
What do you think the MILFY seductress has in mind when you meet with her discreetly in this next release?
Find out what unfolds between you and Trisha (and various other girls) when the next instalment of Sunshine Love is released on Saturday, April 29th!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone, and we’ll have our final set of preview images for you all next weekend.
Mrdots
View attachment 2551713

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopefully she’s wearing a buttplug or has a remote control vibrator in her pussy and she gives us the remote for it and she wants us to give her a pearl necklace

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Still nothing new about the upcomming game? Or did I miss something?
some news was posted on prev. page.

Unfortunately I had to turn down Lilly and Connie, because they look way too young for me.
are you really sure that it was lily? not shortcake or yuki?

Bonjour chaps - what extras are in the extra version is it extended scenes or new scenes?
extended scenes or extra iimages.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
monroe

Please edit to OP that for Patreon version there is a patch needed
these are the step-by-step installation instructions and the patch

important note:
Android version of patreon CAN NOT BE PATCHED (with this patch)
Subscribestar version DOES NOT NEED TO BE PATCHED
Only use this patch if you are playing a version from Patreon!

UPDATED: Added patch for v.2.0.0.5 extra (5th update for Chapter 2)
It won't let me download it patch 2.5, it says "This website cannot be accessed". Can you upload it by any server?

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
I don't know what to say the zip file and the rar file both work for me with right click

SHRUG
It is an error that directly is all f95 catches me, I can not see the images nor can I download the zip, with a download server would not have problems.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i dl'd it just fine.

here's link

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes