Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
you just crushed "some" players hearts. :whistle:
... it's my speciality to do that - we both know - but mostly they don't believe me either even if i tell the truth.
So for example like i managed to convince MrDots for a bet during last Football WorldCup:
I managed to grant me one wish for the fantasy update of DMD once Germany is out after qualification round (which happened).
Believe it or not - even i HATE ntr (as all of you probably know), i turned that wish in for a ntr scene with Dee behind MC's back - just to give those fans some content. He hesitated a lot as he hates ntr like i do aswell, but deal is deal.
So even it's not finally decided, but it looks good to have that scene in there ffs (i hate myself for that to be honest - seemed i was drunk while i turned in that request - lol)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Double Trouble

Hello again to all of our supporters! We hope you’ve had a great weekend.

It’s only one more week until we release the very next update of Sunshine Love is released!

Today’s preview is taken from our donut gallery, and just like last time, we’ve combined two characters for this image, and there are many more like these to find - and with different combinations!

Do you have a favourite combination that you would like to see happen in the story part of the game?

Let us know in the comments section!
And as always, good luck finding all of our hidden donuts!

You can start setting your watches and preparing yourself for the next instalment of Sunshine Love, which will be released NEXT SATURDAY, April 29th!

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support so far. We truly appreciate each and every one of you.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, we’ll be in touch with you all again very soon!
Mrdots

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Livid is being angry, like very angry

Lucid, when referring to dreams, means very real almost like you can feel them.

You may have meant lucid

But Livid will never fit.
I think you mean vivid. Vivid dreams are intense dreams that linger in your mind and feel similar to real-life memories.

Lucid dreams are when you know that you're dreaming while you're asleep.

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
does this dev working on another game other than sunshine love?
cuz i know that he RECENTLY finished "Dating my daughter" and i was wondering if he's working on another masterpiece or he's working he's full time on Sunshine love?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
does this dev working on another game other than sunshine love?
cuz i know that he RECENTLY finished "Dating my daughter" and i was wondering if he's working on another masterpiece or he's working he's full time on Sunshine love?
well they are making dmd extra and planning next game but otherwise no.

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes