cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
does this update have scenes where scenes like 3some with twins on earlier game happens?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Many might not give a shit, but some do. For those who are curious regarding the SanchoMod progress update see posts starting here. Most probably don't even know since I can never get listed in the VN's OP but that's a story for another day.

It might have been mentioned but there's an audio bug that throws a fatal exception in at least the compressed version but likely it's the uncompressed as well (I can't verify that right now, bandwidth issues where I'm currently located). It's in Cuz's shower scene and calls for the file:
play sound "sound effects/04/01/female_orgasm.mp3"

The problem is that file does not exist. Here's a screeny of the closest matches. For the mod update I'm going to use the marked "shortcake" for the time being to eliminate the bug for now.
1679100751696.png

Anyway, if someone is a direct supporter (I'm not for this particular VN), you might want to reference this post on their DiscordShit channel or their PatreonAnarchy.

If this issue has already been brought up, well then this is the deets. I don't have time to search for previously recognized bugs as I'm too far behind on my backlog and gotta get back to it. I'll have SanchoMod updated soon with even more new features including the best doughnut notifier on the planet.

Regards.

Reactions: CircaAD and JennaJJ

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
does this update have scenes where scenes like 3some with twins on earlier game happens?
Negative. New scenes are as follows:
1 - Cuz (Shortcake)
1 - Kristina
2 - Sis
1 - Ashley
= 5 Total new lewds

Reactions: cxx

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
For me "shortcake" is named Kami. She's 2nd to sis in love points. Only the moms aren't on the path and Kami's mom has negative points.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Anyone have the PDF walkthrough for Ch1 first page links are dead? Or can tell me how to be on Ashley's path? Thought I was and just now realizing how many scenes of hers I've missed.

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
Many might not give a shit, but some do. For those who are curious regarding the SanchoMod progress update see posts starting here. Most probably don't even know since I can never get listed in the VN's OP but that's a story for another day.

It might have been mentioned but there's an audio bug that throws a fatal exception in at least the compressed version but likely it's the uncompressed as well (I can't verify that right now, bandwidth issues where I'm currently located). It's in Cuz's shower scene and calls for the file:
play sound "sound effects/04/01/female_orgasm.mp3"

The problem is that file does not exist. Here's a screeny of the closest matches. For the mod update I'm going to use the marked "shortcake" for the time being to eliminate the bug for now.
View attachment 2475976

Anyway, if someone is a direct supporter (I'm not for this particular VN), you might want to reference this post on their DiscordShit channel or their PatreonAnarchy.

If this issue has already been brought up, well then this is the deets. I don't have time to search for previously recognized bugs as I'm too far behind on my backlog and gotta get back to it. I'll have SanchoMod updated soon with even more new features including the best doughnut notifier on the planet.

Regards.
there is no fatal error on the uncompressed version in this scene (and elsewhere neither)
if it helps you

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sancho1969

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Negative.
thx. that means that no need to wait subs version (although no idea when i get to sl since got 2 weeks worth of updates in 2 days).

Anyone have the PDF walkthrough for Ch1 first page links are dead? Or can tell me how to be on Ashley's path? Thought I was and just now realizing how many scenes of hers I've missed.
well you need to help her with her bathroom problem and meet and fuck chat with her and later choose her as winner when she and trish ask which has better lingerie (mc is obviously winner) and then select her, if you want trish's scenes then paths diverge on that so you need 2 saves.

Reactions: fishbrain

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You're welcome. Know two things in case you didn't already:
  1. This contains all the "Extras"
  2. SanchoMod's update will be out a bit later today.
1. i know.
2. don't care (not using on this or any other games updated recently, not used since lof and rm6).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
well don't need you on this since ingame wt, currently only 3 games sanchoed.
Bud... but you know the ChoiceGuide is only but 1 of dozens of features. It's not a WT mod really, it simply contains a WT if desired. But you already know this, we've known each other too long now. Regardless, what is it in the sub version you are waiting on... some 3-some content?

• Haha

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
View attachment 2470118
Whats up with this scene? Its supposed to happen at the evening when Nicole leaves town. But it never came up for me.
If you agreed to have dinner with Ashley instead, it won't.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For me "shortcake" is named Kami. She's 2nd to sis in love points. Only the moms aren't on the path and Kami's mom has negative points.
Out of everyone, usually most people don't like Trisha and follow something similar. I got rid of her pretty early on in my Chapter 1 playthrough.

• Angry

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
If you agreed to have dinner with Ashley instead, it won't.

Out of everyone, usually most people don't like Trisha and follow something similar. I got rid of her pretty early on in my Chapter 1 playthrough.
It didn't came up one friend path for me. Although i met the requirements.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Bud... but you know the ChoiceGuide is only but 1 of dozens of features. It's not a WT mod really, it simply contains a WT if desired. But you already know this, we've known each other too long now. Regardless, what is it in the sub version you are waiting on... some 3-some content?
never know when dots surprises us again with scenes like with twins on barn.

I have seen it and was asking for this update aka 0.0.5 if had similar non-patreon scenes.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes